Contest (CAGcast 98): Win COD4 & PGR 4!

Dashboard: I would love to have the ability to see who is in the multiplayer rooms of my friends for all games. It would be similar to how you can view in Halo 3. I prefer to play in smaller rooms and this would be a nice touch for me.

PGR 4

Thx.

Love the show guys!

Dashboard Update: i'm most excited about the account graduation. i started my xbox live account back on the first day live launched. i bought a 360 at launch and then recovered my gamertag. soon after i found out that i was missing out on some xbox live features such as ads and later on messenger.

you know if i'm going to pay $50 a year for something, but be considered a child after i turn 18 then i'm not gonna be too happy. so once the dash update launches i'll be very happy to update my account finally.

game: pgr 4

Achievement: Marathon Man: Xbox 360 was on for more than 24 hours straight. (I only wanted to think of one that they could actually track)

Fantasy Achivement: Casual: Has only recieved achievement points in Madden, Need for Speed or Halo 3 games. Minimum of 3 games played.

Dashboard: more codec/video file support. Also, reduce the number of menu's.

CoD 4

Achievement: The "I like sex scenes" achievement... acquired after going through Mass Effect 4 times to see all 5 sex scenes (there's 5 possibilities). This would be a downloadable one, so 250 points.

Dashboard Feature: How about syncing to itunes? That would be nice. Or maybe allowing a keyboard and mouse to be used on games that support it? Or using AIM instead of MSN Messenger for the IM? Or how about supporting logins from multiple 360's without having to recover your gamertag (so I can log in at one 360, download stuff, then log in on another and have access to the same stuff, as long as the two aren't connected simultaneously)?

Game: PGR4 please, should you deign me worthy of a prize.

Achievement: (No Points) Earn an Achievement

Dashboard: User-Uploadable Themes (You could have a different picture for each blade and change as many times and whenever you want!!)

Call of Duty 4

Achievement: Played Condemned during a thunderstorm with all the lights off - 666 points.

As much as I love fast cars, I just can't say no to a firearm. COD4.

Fantasy achievement: something for playig a certain amount of unique games on your 360. Like 500pts for playing 50 different games for more than an hour each, and 1000 for 100, or something.

And PGR4 for me, thanks

My Fantasy Achievement:
Xbox Live Achievement Whore Starter Kit / Level the Playing Field - 3000+ points

"Rather than make you play Madden '06, King Kong, Open Season, or any other game with ridiculously easy achievments we're just giving them to you upfront just for signing up - Xbox Live Team"

Hey Cheapy did say this is a fantasy achievement, right?

PGR4 please.

Dashboard update of being able to seach/use youtube videos from the dashboard.

Yes, that would be very nice.

Project Gotham 4!

Achievement: "One is the loneliest number" - never played a game in multiplayer mode both online or offline.
I would like COD4 please.

Achievement: OWNED! - Successfully waited 3 hours and downloaded a movie for 4 times the cost of Redbox.

XBOX360 Update Wish: How about a friggin web browser?

Hook it up with COD4

Achievement: Ripped-Off.
Bought downloadable content that just unlocks things on the disc.

Dashboard Update:
Let you buy as many Microsoft Points as you need and not just a certain denomination. I dont want to have to spend 6 dollars to buy a 5 dollar song pack.

PGR4 please.

Achievement: Straying from the Crowd - never T-bag an opponent in any Halo 3 multiplayer match.

Call of Duty 4, please =]

I'm really excited by the talk of DiVx support in the new update, but how about taking it a step further and give us access to the video sites like YouTube? If iTV can do it, why not us?

PGR4 please!

Achievement: (Mass Effect)
Sweet Air: Ramp off things in the Mako and land funky.

Dashboard Update: I crap myself for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for anything less than the 70 dollars my local Gamestop wants for it used.

CoD4 kthxbai.

Achievment: Insanity
Kill 1000 Enemies in Assasin's Creed without dieing

Play Through Assassin's Creed Only Dieing 10 Times

Update: Web Browser

COD4

Achievement for playing Phantom Dust, since that game is that badass.

Update would be an internet browser. I probably wouldn't use it too much, but it would be nice to have and doesn't seem like it would be too difficult.

PGR4, since I should be getting COD4 for Christmas. I'd happily take either, though.

Dashboard update: Wireless Zune syncage & no DRM for anything.....ever. ;)

Achievement: Stumpy McMuffin Chucker

The achievement for killing 500 enemies with randomly thrown grenades in COD4.

COD4 please.

Achivement: "No achievements" achievement - To introduce new gamers to the whole deal. Earned if you've been playing a game for an hour and haven't received one yet.

or

"Bought a 360 just to play Rock Band" - which is what I just did. Yes, I enjoy music games that much, plus it was a good excuse to finally be able to play games like Mass Effect, Dead Rising, and other titles that are on the 360 but not ported to the PC (which is how I usually game).

COD4 por favor!

Fun podcast, but could use a little bit of editing, as anything over an hour is pretty long, brosefs. Even Bill Simmons cuts it off at an hour. :D

Achievement unlocked:
Name: Why The Hell Would You...?
50G
Description:
Purchased "Horse Armor Pack" on the Xbox Live Marketplace. This achievement is only enabled after a total of 4,000 Microsoft Points have been used to purchase additional content for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

If Call Of Duty 4 is possible, please. Any is fine really. Thanks.

bread's done
Back