Contest (CAGcast 98): Win COD4 & PGR 4!

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Achievement: Necrophile
Got a boner while running from a Silent Hill V zombie nurse

PGR4

Dashboard update: Sorting friends by custom categories. "These are my Halo 3 friends, my COD4 friends, my brother's friends, etc." Like groups on AIM and stuff.[/quote]
uhhh, you didn't?

Achievement: Saving the Kids: 50 points for showing children an example of a child predator by showing them the xbox toysrus video with wombat

cod4

COD4

Dashboard update

Lets you see if your friends play games like Bioshock, Mass effect, Fable, etc as "good" or "evil"

Dashboard update: Refine the gamer profile online status to be more like IM. If I want to log in invisible sometimes, and others not, it'd be nice for the option to be easier to access and/or have a setting that prompts you when connecting if you want to be available or not.

PGR4 would be nice.

Achievement: went 3 days straight without playing (hey, it's harder then it sounds! When was the last time you went three days without playing?)

COD4

Dashboard update: Ability to Create a Favorites list of all the most common button links the user uses most.

COD4

Dashboard update: ability to sort friends by group and also the ability to have group chats with more than 2 ppl

PGR4 please

Dashboard Update: Love the "Delete Demos You Played" feature; as an achievement whore, it burns me that they factor into your rankings on third-party sites. Eliminating the Zero Achievements on those demos will give my scores a boost, showing my 'true' play percentage on my 360 games. My path to loserdom will be complete.

Gotta say CoD4, heard lots of great stuff about their multiplayer and exciting (albeit short!) campaign mode.

Achievement: Play on Xbox Live for 360 Days. As in Full 24 hour days. Thats hardcore right there. 1000 Points! :D

Dashboard Update: Wanna be an amateur game critic. Now you can! The Ability to Rate games on a 1-10 scale and see what your friends rate the game also. Also a cumulative rating so that there can be a (IE Gamerankings.com) rating of the game. That would be kinda neat to know what your friends think about a game without asking them straight up.

PGR4 Please!

Dashboard Update: Make it able for us to have our online status in our personal settings saved. I'm tired of changing it when I'm in the week long mood of not wanting to be bothered 'cause I'm deep into a single player game.

Achievement: Called a Nigger 10,000 Times. 5 points (it's an easy achievement)

CoD 4 Please, Thank you!

Dashboard Feature;
Buying more than one copy of a Xbox Live Arcade game, and giving it to one of your friends over Xbox Live as a gift.

PGR4
Thanks

dash update: to allow bought arcade games to be playable as the full game by more than one gamertag after the xbox red rings

COD4

Achievement: Played Halo on Xbox Live for 5 minutes without being called a Nigger
Dashboard Update: Removal of DRM for XBLA games.

COD4 peeze.

Achievement: Casual Gamer achievement -- play under under 2 hours a week for 4 weeks straight! (Time during Red-Ring repairs doesn't count.)

Dashboard Update: Customizable themes. Enough with the nickel and diming on the themes. Let me load up my own freakin' background images. It's just silly the way it is.

COD4, please.

I'd like to see Airbender 3 come out with an Achievement that is worth a Negative 1000 pts for having used Airbender 2 for 2 minutes to get all 1000 achievement points. And if you played King Kong or NBA Live 06 at all. Minus 1000 points each. Just a thought. Not Xbox Live dashboard related except for the Game Score part.

How about a change in Xbox Live Zones? How about some thing in between "Casual Gamers" and "Hardcore Gamers?" I'm thinking "Arcade Zone." You gotta be pretty dedicated to hang out at an Arcade all the time but your not OBSESSED with being number one on the high scores list.

Dashboard update: show list of retail/Arcade games that have reduced MSRP, sortable by title, price, genre, release date, or date of price drop.

PGR4

Achievement Unlocked:None of your rockband equitment has broken or had any problems with it! 50 gamerscore!

COD4 or PGR4 i want both one or the other

Dashboard Update: Party Chat (2-8 people)

Achievement : Nerd Points Away!!!!!!!!!-50G -earn 2500gamesscore in any game including arcade.

Call of Duty 4 please!

Dashboard Update: The ability to have CheapyD and Wombat on my friends list

Achievement: Acquiring CheapyD and Wombat as Friends

PGR4 sounds decent, I already own COD4

Dashboard update: Support more video codecs. Or Make it so XBL Arcade demos DON'T show up in my gamertag info.

CoD 4 is my game of choice.

Dashboard update: User has the option to remove, add or hide from the public played games on your "view games"/"compare games" list.

COD4 please!

I'd STILL like to see a system of actual rewards for achievement points. Even if it's just themes or gamerpics. The ability to upload your own avatar and wallpaper. It would be nice if every game came with a downloadable theme and pic set, but that's not really up to the dashboard.

something you guys always bring up is a way to tag your friends... i have no idea who most of my live friends are outside of live, or where i picked them up. CAG? LJ? eh?

as far as achievements go, the badges on 360voice.com have the right idea. most days played in a row, finishing the most titles, etc. pretty neat and braggish... http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=Callmesteam

CoD4 is my first pick, but i've been wanting to check out PGR4 too... i'm not picky, just cheap.

- achievement

Red Ring Survivor (had to return console to MS for repair after a RRoD)

- dashboard update
faster mute in games - instead of having to pause the game, pop out to the dashboard, look up the jerk messing the game, then call up his GT and mute him - would be much nicer to take only 1-2 clicks max to do the same thing.

COD4 please

achievement: Listen to the "roar" of your xbox for an hour straight

update: being able to view friends list whithout leaving a game

COD4 Please

Achievement: Boston Tea Party
90,000 teabags performed in Halo 3. (90,000 lbs were dumped over at the Boston Tea Party, hence, 90,000)

Dashboard update: XBOX 360 WEB BROWSER!

PGR4 pleeeeease.

Dashboard Update: Ability for Gold members to disable ads so that you can actually see the theme you bought :p

Game: PGR4 please :D

Achievement:
Share the love - Played 50 hours with at least one other player.

Dashboard Update:
I defiantly would like the ability to chat with two friends at once (or three, or four, etc). It really helps when organizing a group game or playing on live together but not wanting to talk over the game chat.

edit: oh yeah, PGR 4 please :)

[quote name='tigerthecat']achevment-your a dumb ass-played/bought guitar hero 2 downloadable contant- cod4 or pgr4 but cod4 first[/quote]

I can't even begin to describe how ironic this post is, but anyway...

Dashboard Update - I'm not really looking for much, but as previously said, removing some, if not all of the ads would be nice for Gold members. Another idea is implementing a system of being awarded themes/gamerpics for Achievement milestones including 1000, 5000, 10000, 15000, etc. An addition to this can be getting a free theme/gamerpic(s) of a game that you get 1000/1000 achievement points for.

I'd like CoD4 please!

bread's done
Back