Contest (CAGcast 98): Win COD4 & PGR 4!

Desired Dashboard Update:
The ability to stream Netflix's "Watch Instantly" programming through the 360.

(COD4, please.)

achievement: hours wasted gaining acheivement points in games that suck hairy donkey balls.

PGR4 if I were to win

Achievement
Red Achiever of Death - Get an achievement on 3 or more replacement consoles.

Dashboard Update

Cut out the lag from hitting the guide button.

iPGR4 por favor!

Achievement: Slacker (1 point)

Have 20 games or more with less than 10% of the total achievement points in each.

PGR4 would be awesome!

[quote name='youruglyclone']Desired Features

-close disc tray...cause there's an open tray option
-remove games from your "played" games list (sometimes I don't need to let others know what I'm playing)

Achievement

"Underachiever"
No Achievements earned for 360 hours of gameplay - 5 GP.

I'd like PGR4 thanks[/quote]

Dude, there is a fucking close tray option.

RAWR!! Whys everyone saying they want one!?!

Achievement: (for me & Microsoft)

I bought a 360 (HDMI) that hasn't broken in 4 whole months!

Dash Board Update:

Party Chat

PGR4

achievementrk5.jpg

CoD4 please :)

Dashboard update: Hmm....Internet Browser

Achievement: 10th Red Ring of Death!

COD 4 Please...or PGR if its all thats left.:bouncy:

New achievement - 'The chicken' for CoD4

Run around the battlefield for fifteen minutes neither killing opponents nor getting killed. You are a fly on the wall.

New Achievement: "Your 360 has turned on!! No Red Ring. 1 point" This would come up each day you would successfully turn on your 360 without problems, you could only get this once per day. It would be an very small incentive just to turn on your system and at the end of a year you get an extra 365 free points, well if the box survives that long.

Dashboard Update: Under preferences allow me to set my profile to; Appear Off-line "permanantly" as in so I don't have to switch it each time I turn on my box if I don't want to be bothered for multiplayer and just want to finish some single player games for a few days.

CoD4 please, or if all are taken I'll still take PGR4 (but I'm trying to get through Forza2 now, so I would like a change from all the driving)

Dashboard Improvement: Web browser. Come on, bring it. I'll even settle for IE7. Hell, my iPod does the web.

I'll take either. I like free. And I like both games.

Achievement: Suspended account for naughty word in gamertag. Points are related to length of suspension.
PGR4 for me

Dashboard update:
An update for podcasts so I can download and listen to podcasts (the cagcast) for videogame news while playing games. I can stay in the living room all day long.

I would prefer cod4

I would like to se clan support and the ability to sort your friends however you like (i.e. by game, group, etc).

PGR 4 please!

Update:

Allow me to sort friends so I don't see when certain ones come online but do see when others of my choice come online. (DRM fix was a great one also)

PGR 4

Achievement: Necrophile
Got a boner while running from a Silent Hill V zombie nurse

PGR4

Dashboard update: Sorting friends by custom categories. "These are my Halo 3 friends, my COD4 friends, my brother's friends, etc." Like groups on AIM and stuff.

Achievement: Wasted Life: Played Xbox 360 for more than 1000 hrs

Dasboard Update: A reminder like the one in the Wii to take a break, sometimes you just need someone to remind u to do so.

COD4

Dashboard update: access to 3D visualization of friends of friends web so we can play 6 degrees of separation games. Okay, it's late and I want COD4 ;)

Dashboard update: A dashboard controled "party system" a la Halo to be able to join a room and move between games while staying together and getting matched with other teams.

COD4.

for a dashboard update- group support- like a cag group so you can play with fellow cags without adding them to a friends list

for an achievement- "a little bit of lovin" for if you have played for 3 hours in a game without getting any achievements

PGR4 please

Dashboard: Stop showing zero achievements for demo downloads.
Achievement: Over 1000 games of Geometry Wars! Can't stop playing this stupid game. I never seem to improve much!

Would love to have PGR4!
Thanks! You guys ROCK!

Dashboard update: networked 360s in the same house should have better VOIP quality to each other.

Achievement: Bringing "it" Home: Buy a PS3 while your 360 is in the shop, realize the PS3 is more reliable.

PGR4

fantasy acievement

game: Call of Duty 4

"sick bastard- you have watched 2girls 1cup thru and thru w/o puking: 69 points"

bread's done
Back