Contest (CAGcast 98): Win COD4 & PGR 4!

The IGN schmuck achievement: run your mouth for an hour only to realize people are laughing because your wang was hanging out of your zipper the whole time.

I'd like to see some more networks added to the video marketplace and I'd like a group chat in the update.

Call of Duty 4 yo!

Achievement: 1000 points if your 360 doesn't get a RRoD after six months

Dashboard: more codec/video file support. Xvid/divx/h264 and etc

CoD 4

Dash update: play time counter, like what the Wii has, except with leaderboards of who's played what the longest, and maybe like an achievement to time played ratio

pgr4 plz.

Achievement:
10 Points - Too many friggin games to play achievement.
(Earned by goin' broke-ass on cheap-ass gamer. Too many games... too little time.)

Dashboard Update:
100% Backwards compatibility! (I can dream, can't I?)

Hmmm...I always wanted an achievement that told me what a loser I am for wanting achievements. I would probably cry because who knew Xboxes were so mean? COD4 Please.

Achievement (did I spell that right??), I'd love to see more achievments for sucking at games. Just funny ones. Like an achievment for if you start the game on normal and then switch to easy at any time during play. "Achievement: Wuss (switching to easy mode) Unlocked!"

Or achievements for dying at easy parts or something. Or achievements for saving your game too much. "Achievement: Spaz Saver (excessively saving) Unlocked!" I'd've gotten that in Mass Effect for sure.

I'd freaking love it if I won CoD 4.

I love CAG and the CAGCast!

Dashboard Update: Front Row Integration
For those of us who have Macs, and not Windows, but still want to stream content to our 360. (Yes, I know there are third party solutions, but I'd like to see Microsoft and Apple work together on this.)

Achievement: "No Cash?"
Play a single demo more often than any full game for a 30 day period, and don't play the full version of the demo during that period.

PGR4 por favor!

Dashboard update: Private chat room for 3-6 persons.
Achievement: My favourite achievement has been already done. It was on Flatout:UC (which isn't a bad game Wombat!).
Perseverance
Frustration! You know all about it, but still you persist, never giving up.

You have to 'retry race' a lot to get this achievement.

PGR4 for me!

Dashboard Update: Creating categories for your friends list. So I can split my friends into groups.

Achievement: Graffiti Achievement: Find the developer's hidden message found on a wall within the game.

I would like PGR4, please.

Achievement:
Money down the toilet: Buy every item that is available on the Marketplace

Dashboard Update:
DivX/XviD support

Game:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, please

Yeah. I'm all for the ability to remove games from your profile with low Gamerscores - like the arcade demos and games you tried for a short time. In case they have another achievement challenge, though, they'd have to limit it to games with a small percentage of the total points so people didn't dump games with easy-to-get achievements and then just win them back again for the challenge ;).

COD4 I suppose...

Dashboard: Oh please oh please DIXV support. We stream video, and I'm sick of converting to WMV (which typically sucks anyway).

Achievement Unlocked: Avoided the hype train (500 points) -- Didn't play Halo 3 until November

I want CoD4!!!!

My fantasy Xbox Achievement is:

"YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, DO YOU?"

Which would be achieved when you play more than 1000 online games in a game within a month's time.

My fantasy Dashboard Update is:

REMOTE XBOX 360 INTERFACE VIA XBOX.COM

I'd like to see a feature where we can interact with our consoles via the web site, so that we could either a) remotely activate our Xbox 360s so that we could download demos and content from any computer or b) queue up a bunch of downloads via Xbox.com that would automatically kick off when the Xbox 360 is fired up and a profile is logged on, (kinda like with Halo 3 and the downloadable videos, etc.).

I'd be happy to win CoD4 or PGR4, as I don't have either. But, CoD4 would be my first choice.

Dashboard Update-
Announcement that Xbox Live is now free and Microsoft is refunding the remainder of everyones yearly prepaid subscriptions. Obviously this is never giong to happen but hey, it's a dream.

I would like to win COD4. Thanks guys.

Dashboard update:

Allow us to spend achievement points to buy stuff on the marketplace, allow us to play XBLA games offline, free Gold membership and RROD fixed (yeah I know, a man can dream)

Achievement:

Your fingers are indestructible.

"You achieve this by playing fighting games with the XBOX360 Dpad"

I would like to win CoD 4

Dashboard Update: Adult Only settings where you can have any gamertag (curse words included) you want and "adult" themed pics. Mmmmm........

Achievement: Flamer! Get complaints filed for trash talking by 4 people in the same game.

COD4 please!

Dashboard Update: Ability to sort, tag, and manage friends list more effectively. Clan/Group memberships (join the CAG clan).

Achievement: Iron Will 100 pts. - Going 14 days without booting up your 360 during this holiday season.

Call of Duty 4 if you please?

Achievement: How about achievements for the Dash? Like declining a friend request or reporting some potty-mouthed 10 year old in Halo 3?

Dash Update: I'd like to be able to create subgroups in my friends list. i.e. Friends, Family, CAG, Work, School... etc.

PGR4

Dashboard Update: Sorting Gamerpics into subdirectories.

Achievement: Burned! Got an RRoD and got a replacement.

CoD4, if you please. Thanks!

Hopefully no one has already posted this one:

The "Earl Grey or English Breakfast" Achievement - Kill and teabag a player that has this achievement (killing and teabagging). Kind of like the viral "Assassin" achievement in GRAW.

If this is chosen may I please have CoD4?

Dashboard Update: A fully functioning web browser has been added to the Xbox Live experience.

Achievement Unlocked: Pwnage - 1000pts - You have successfully embarrassed 100 online opponents, resulting in them quitting.

Requesting COD4 if I win

An achievement for getting over half the gamerscore and/or achievements for a game would be nice, as some games are nearly impossible to complete (score/achievement-wise).

As for the choice of game, I like CoD4 (though PGR4 wouldn't be a bad consolation prize, either).

Dashboard Update : Let us automatically download all free, key word free, content. :)

Achievement : Make the old XBOX games have achievements! :) I'd love to nail down a killing spree achievement or a killed 100 guys with a bow achievement in Ninja Gainden Black.

I'd like COD4 for my effortz !

Acievement Unlocked: A New Car! - Played Yaris for 100 hours

Dashboard Update: Clan support

COD4 please!

Achievement: Friend Whore - Put 360 different people on your friend list.

Update: Make friend list 360 people.

COD4 please and thank you.

achievement: break xbox 360 controller because lost 4 rankings in Halo3.

game i want: Project Gotham 4 racing

Achievement: Beating all your games

Update: Video preview of demos before you download them or a preview of how the dashboard images will look like.

CoD4 please and thank you. Great to have you back.

bread's done
Back