Contest (CAGcast 98): Win COD4 & PGR 4!

Dashboard update: Group Chat and ability to upgrade to an adult account.

achivment.jpg

PGR4 please...

My fantasy Dashboard feature would be a Cheapy icon to click on that would list Every free dashboard item (gamerpics, Themes, Games, Movies, etc)

PLUS CHEAPYD's XBOX game deal of the week.

for Wombat...

The fantasy Achievment should also be CAG related.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: This CAGer Saved a wad of cash on Video Games. 100pts.

COD4 is my choice.

(My daughter has a new 360 and wants to play COD4 with me.)

Dashboard Update:
I would like to save photos from my webcam, and send them to people at a later time or show them to people when they come over
Acheievement: Tryin to play movies on xbox from my computer that aren't of the right format X 10 : 100 points
COD4

Achievement: Sucessfully accessed Cagcast via Windows Media Center Extender!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for my troubles. Thanks!

Dashboard Update: Xvid support

Achievement:

"I'm a Pacifist" Go through an entire Halo 3 match without killing or being killed.

COD4 please.

Achievement unlocked: Officially the worst player in halo 3 (go ahead, check your stats)

Dashboard update: We're watching you, Pirate

Update: The ability to FF and rewind music. I have no idea why we still cant do this on a $400 machine.

COD 4, por favor.

Dashboard: Be able to tag really annoying people with enough player reviews.

Achievement: Kill annoying person 10 time in a row without dying.

Anything please.

Dashboard feature: allow for short video messages

Achievement: Shame On You!: -1000 GS: You Rented An Uwe Boll Movie On The Marketplace

I would like COD4

Dashboard Update- Finally, after seeing every other console with this feature, Microsoft gives us an Internet web browser!!!!

PGR4 por favor (ask wombat what it means LOL)

Achievement: Superman Returns the Game ....back to Walmart
*Take less than 5 minutes to realize that you shouldn't have bought it and never play again.

Dashboard update: When you search for new arrivals....search new game content only, not gamer pictures. Ack!

COD4

Achievement: Play Halo 3 for 20 hours without saying the "N" word or the three letter "F" word.

Dashboard: Schedule a play date with multiple friends. 'Future game invite'

PGR4 please!

For a dashboard update either being able to remove XBLA demos from your played game list or a section of the marketplace for the free stuff and divx support (please?)

COD4

Achievement fantasy:

Downloaded the CAGcast off of XBLM: 1000 pts

That would get you guys the listeners CAG deserves. Is my nose brown enough yet?? PGR4 please!

Achievement: Rock Band - One Man Band
Successfully beat any song while playing guitar, drums, and signing all by yourself.

I would like PGR4 if I win ;)

CoD4 please

Dashboard Update: better way to search through things on the marketplace, like for instance, view only free stuff...

Achievement: achievement unlocked, you just missed a chance for sex because you were playing your Xbox 360 and missed the signals...

Achievement: Achievement Whore - Play all of TMNT and that Bleach game with the cheap achievements. 10 points.

COD4!

Dashboard
One thing I wish the would add to the dashboard is Customization, if we were bale to customize the dashboard we could make a CAG themed Dashboard! Although that will never be possible with M$, I had a backup! INTERNET BROWSING, why can't you surf the web on the 360 yet? Nobody nows, but this would be the one ive wanted for a while...

Achievment
Most time playing without saying a curse word, most time played without being called something.

Ill take anything Please!

Dashboard update: Able to listen to your friends conversations when they are in chat with someone else during a game.

COD4 please

Achivement unlocked: You have successfully had your console for two years without a RROD! (1 million gamer points, ultra rare).

I'd like PGR4 :)

Dashboard Update: Remote Access / Web Browser Support
Fantasy Achievment: Download Whore = 100 giga-bytes downloaded.

Calll of Duty 4

Achievement - "About Time" Lose your virginity. Some people may already have this achievement.

COD 4 please

Dashboard Update: Ability to use DLC (Rock Band songs) while offline.

Achievement: "Bad MFer" - In GoW, kill General Raam without using the torque bow, sniper rifle or troika.

Either, but CoD4 more.

Acheivement: Successfully play your 360, 360 times without red ringing =]

Dashboard Update: Random theme everytime you start up your 360

CoD 4 please =D

Achievement: I couldn't listen to the cagcast this morning!

Update: anticipating To block people to not allow them to view friends of mine.

Would like to win either game.

Achievement: Smooth Sailor! 22 Points

Checked out another girl's chest 5 times without the girlfriend/wife catching you.

PGR4 for me

Achievement: Got Cheapy/Wombat on your friends list. 1000 points.
Achievement: Successfully bought a game on sale at CC.

COD 4 Please

Dashboard update: Xbox 360 Life Meter (so that you know how long you have before it craps out on you)
-----------

COD4

bread's done
Back