CAG's December Pick-Up List! "If you've got it, flaunt it!"

Kirin Lemon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm surprised nobody else has created this thread yet! Anyways, you know the drill...

Technically, I bought most of this stuff during the last half of November, but if I posted in *that* thread, most of it would go overlooked. As you can tell, it's been a good month for me - here goes!

NovGames.jpg

My haul of Japanese games for the last half of the month. I'm particularly excited about the original Panel de Pon and the limited edition version of Nocturne in the Moonlight, which comes with a bonus soundtrack CD and artbook.

UtenaLDs.jpg

The entirety of my favorite anime, Shoujo Kakumei Utena, on laser disc! They make for great wall art, if nothing else.

FMABusts.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist busts, along with Kid Bowser and Bowser plushies. The Bowser is actually quite old, from around the time Super Mario Bros. 3 was released in Japan.

PotionToys.jpg

The full set of FFVII Potion figures, which just came out Tuesday of this past week.

PotionCans.jpg

The Potion cans themselves, in their nice packaging. The top three are from the assortment that came out at the end of September.

UtenaToys.jpg

Utena toys and Mario plushies! The Marios are as old as the Bowser in the earlier photo.

The end! ... For now.

i'm digging the Sim City for the SNES... slightly jealous. and nostalgic.
i used to sneak away from my mom and play that game in the basement whenever she would try to get me to do house chores.
that worked well until i discovered masturbation.

[quote name='sandrokstar']i'm digging the Sim City for the SNES... slightly jealous. and nostalgic.
i used to sneak away from my mom and play that game in the basement whenever she would try to get me to do house chores.
that worked well until i discovered masturbation.[/quote]

I used to set up a city so that it was making money then leave the game run by itself for a day or so. When I came back I had either a few million dollars or rubble. :D

2079265929_096e91fce1.jpg

Small pickup today...

Here's the damage that was done to my wallet in November...

Here's my haul for last month(obviously I'm lazy to take a picture of everything bunched up)...

1836842280_419104a2fa.jpg

1851889946_718fe7ea67.jpg

1851877904_8117e0648d.jpg

1916174175_9381c682f0.jpg

1925318705_9804a5502c.jpg

1944096295_3f9f0a1b61.jpg

1960414131_bf138fb01a.jpg

2011085466_780c2078c9.jpg

2015957099_4e8b355763.jpg

2030020937_7baa6a369c.jpg

2036809034_ead8533a03.jpg

2039540688_563cd7929c.jpg

2046570426_c36b80c0aa.jpg

2051449716_9451964e26.jpg

2051569469_3567cbfe1e.jpg

2052357946_b959ba42ea.jpg

2053866921_d546177907.jpg

2058099393_9e1e437ad4.jpg

2058094931_87251007e7.jpg

2060980253_8b00d83bc0.jpg

2065143450_c57f805ff3.jpg

2066586768_88b38e79cb.jpg

2070352953_40c9b63e3d.jpg

November = wallet destroyer...

December = whew...

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Oh! Where is that two pack with Capcom vs SNK from?[/quote]

Got it from Costco... It was only $14.99 they were doin some $5 instant rebate thing for video games...

So far:

-360 wireless controller
-Play 'n Charge kit
-Mass Effect (new)
-Bioshock (used, like-new condition)
-Condemned (used, like-new condition)

Nice part is I got both Bioshock and Condemned for about $40. For christmas, my dad and stepmom are getting me a small HDTV, since the TV we've had for about 16 years is finally starting to mess up a bit.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Got Toshiba HD-A3 Player + 5 free HD movies+ 5 more MIR so far......
[/quote]

I like the stacked Dreamcasts.

Well for the OP, I like your title more cause I breezed through the topics and I read the other December pick up thread and was like wtf that say, oh well must be spam. Sorry to the other poster :X

I'll post my pictures later tonight.

Posted this in the november thread.

But I managed to snag this 60 inch monster for 300 bucks

HPIM0058.jpg

took the picture when it was still kinda dusty, it was an increadible bitch to get up to the third story apartment and into that tiny hallway and door....I still need to clean it off.

These are from november, got lazy about posting them

DSC04133.jpg

Got these from the TRU B2G1 deal

DSC04131copy.jpg

Got this from points2shop, which was cool

DSC04157.jpg

my black friday haul, R6 Vegas CE got from amazon for $20 and the 2 gig pro duo ultra II got from staples for $25

wee! got this stuff yesterday!
100_0440.jpg

100_0442.jpg

100_0443.jpg

100_0445.jpg

100_0441.jpg

100_0444.jpg

• Blue Gender Complete Collection
  • Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Complete Collection
  • Escaflowne Complete Collection
  • .hack//Sign Complete Collection
  • Kakashi Hatake figurine
  • Soul Taker Complete Collection
  • Burn-Up W
  • Saber Marionette J DVD Collection 2 (found this for $2 at Big Lots)
  • X The Movie
  • King of Fighters XI
  • Resident Evil 3 Nemesis NGC
  • Codebreaker ps2
  • Clive Barker's Jericho PS3 (free from points2shop)
  • love stains on bed cover from getting too excited lol (jk, its from honey shrimp)

my wallet is hurting!!

[quote name='refusedchaos']
  • love stain bed cover from getting too excited lol (jk, its from honey shrimp)[/quote]

Never heard semen called that before.

OK, while technically ordered or the trade started in November, I just got the following today:

Silent Hill guide(Prima version)

The Adventures Of Darwin-from buy.com

I'll add pics if I get around to it. :p

I'm waiting for my free Blu-Rays from my PS3, and also waiting on House Seasons One and Two from Amazon's Black Friday sale.

bought the wire season 4 for $27.49 from amazon and it arrived today.

My orders for the james bond ultimate series, $19.99 each shipped today from CC(i bought all 4).

I bought a few seasons off of amazon on the cheap- extras season 1 and 2 and curb your enthusiasm s 5 for $14 each.

i dont really buy videogames much anymore, i might have to pick up a Wii and play some old school goodness after it has a few price drops, maybe when the system is $100 to $149 or so.

Not planning on buying any games this month, so I've been giving even more money to Squeenix. Here's what I've picked up (or has arrived in the mail) so far this month. Apologies for the flash glare in this first pic:

squarestuff_1206.jpg

- Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini - Cloud and Yuna
- FFVII:AC Play Arts, series 2 - Reno and Yuffie (haven't got Kadaj yet)
- Kingdom Hearts 2008 desktop calendar (even with EMS shipping, it took two and a half weeks to get here. I hate my local post office. Anyway, I have the 2007 calendar currently on my desk, and had to get the 2008 one)

Oh, and there's something odd about the Yuna trading figure. It's not really clear in this pic, but:

yuna_1206.jpg

Her rope ponytail thing extends from her hoodie, not the back of her head. Weird...

The Godfather (XB) - $4.98 at Target
Zelda: WW (GC) - $9.98 at Target
Beowulf (360 & PS3) - $19.99 x 3 at EB (store credit)
Super Mario Sunshine (GC) - free from Goozex

not too much this month so far.
i bought Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (360) for $15 from gamefly and ordered Cooking Mama 2 (DS) for my wife for christmas.

-XBOX 360 Go Pro ( Falcon ) Holiday bundle with Forza 2 and Marvel 349.99@BB
-Rainbow 6 Vegas Limited Edition( 360 ) 19.99@amazon( bought twords the end of November )
- COD4 ( 360 ) 39.99 @ CC
- Orange Box ( 360 ) @ BB Regular price but I had a gift card for $30 so it took some of the hurt out of it:lol:
- Monster Madness ( 360 ) CC 7.99
- Call of Jaurez ( 360 ) 7.99
Since I found this site I am addicted. My list is sure to grow thanks to all you great CAGERS that make my wallet weigh just a little less every day. Well gotta run, looking for more games at low prices:bouncy:

[quote name='blueshinra']Oh, and there's something odd about the Yuna trading figure. It's not really clear in this pic, but:

yuna_1206.jpg

Her rope ponytail thing extends from her hoodie, not the back of her head. Weird...[/QUOTE]
Wow, you're right, I never noticed that on mine...

^^ Should take off those stickers on the spine.

[quote name='Derrick1979']so far the only thing is:

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebus $9 on clearance[/QUOTE]
Where at?

Back to the thread, picked up:

Nyko Wii Charge Station
God of War 2
Sig P226 Airsoft Handgun

Whoa... what's this... could it be???
IMG_1785.jpg

Then what about... w...ww...nnnaannii?!?!
IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Those are the games that I got in anticipation of my computer.

For those who are retarded, the boxes read:
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Crysis: Special Edition, Gears of War, Neverwinter Nights 2 LE (inexplicably beat up box for a new copy, but whatcha gonna do when it's OOP?), Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, and Unreal Tournament III: Collector's Edition.

but wait... if I opened all those, that must mean... must mean that...

IMG_1784.jpg

Apologies for the semi crappy pic... the camera isn't very good and the mirrored case likes to fuck with it. Yes, it is a mirrored case. No flashing lights, no windows. Mirrored. It's pure class. But what are the specs:

Antec P182 SE Case
Corsair 750W PSU
Asus Maximus Formula X38 Special Edition Motherboard (I yell Maximus Formula at people now. It's my new thing)
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 (Quad core) processor
4 GB (2 X 2 GB) PC1000 G.Skill DDR2 RAM
MSI Factory OCed 8800 Ultra (AFAIK, the fastest Ultra)
Hitachi 7k1000 1TB HDD (yes, excessive.)

I didn't get SLI coz I would've had to get a shitty motherboard and I needed the extra VRAM that you get from the 8800 Ultra. Anyway, it's a relatively effective computer for writing papers.

In addition, I installed some games, but not too many (just the ones I have):
IMG_1775.jpg

Now, this isn't the most illuminating of pictures, so for those truly devoted to k-nowledge, the games I have on my computer are:

Bioshock: CE, Chronicles of Riddick, Command & Conquer 3 CE, Company of Heroes CE, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Crysis SE, Deus Ex: GOTY Edition, Divine Divinity, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine, Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, FEAR: Director's Edition, FEAR: Extraction Point, Far Cry, Gears of War, Heavy Metal FAKK 2, Medieval II: Total War, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza Ver. B, Neverwinter Nights 2 LE, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legend, Unreal Tournament III CE, World In Conflict CE, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Winter Assault.

So uhm... that's my big purchase for a while.

[quote name='sasukekun']^^ Should take off those stickers on the spine.

Where at?

Back to the thread, picked up:

Nyko Wii Charge Station
God of War 2
Sig P226 Airsoft Handgun[/quote]

Found one randomly show up at a local Kmart and thats what it scanned at so it was YMMV and I was the one to get lucky and its non GH also :D

[quote name='Derrick1979']Found one randomly show up at a local Kmart and thats what it scanned at so it was YMMV and I was the one to get lucky and its non GH also :D[/QUOTE]I would be incredibly embarrassed for all self-respecting Final Fantasy VII fans everywhere if Dirge of Cerberus ever reaches Greatest Hits status ;)

[quote name='mguiddy']The fingerprints!!! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

They wipe off without any effort. They included a cloth to wipe them off too. And seriously, who touches the computer? Nobody. Ever. :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns:

[quote name='Chacrana']They wipe off without any effort. They included a cloth to wipe them off too. And seriously, who touches the computer? Nobody. Ever. :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

i have the same case, love the black interior :)

the kids love to touch mine so i always have to have the cloth handy

[quote name='blueshinra']I would be incredibly embarrassed for all self-respecting Final Fantasy VII fans everywhere if Dirge of Cerberus ever reaches Greatest Hits status ;)[/quote]
It already did.

Man it'll be nice to get some money to spend on stuff so I can post some hauls like you guys.

EDIT: Forgot I do have a some Dec stuff alreay.
Crackdown: 9.54$
MS webcam: 30$
F-Zero GX: Free.

Ill post pics later.

It's been a good weekend for me!

-Final Fantasy IV Trading Arts Mini figure set (Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Rydia, Edge, Cid)
-Final Fantasy Trading Arts Vol. 2 figures (Vincent, Tifa, Selphie, Tidus, Rikku)
-Final Fantasy VII International (PSone)
-Tobal 2 (PSone)
-F-Zero Climax (GBA)
-Nodame Cantabile (DS)
-Ogre Battle (Super Famicom)
-Mario & Wario (Super Famicom)
-Zelda Phantom Hourglass Desktop Mascot gashapon set (Link, Tetra, Phantom, Linebeck, Gorons)

Photos coming soon!

[quote name='mguiddy']It already did.[/QUOTE]
*Googles for more info* So it has. Is that a recent development?

*proceeds to be incredibly embarrased on behalf of said self-respecting FFVII fans*

bread's done
Back