* * * * - 4 votes

What have you received recently?

#2851 Megazell   Linux Gamer CAGiversary!   5387 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Megazell

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:16 PM

Nothing haven't been in these parts for awhile.  Also, nothing worth checking out on Craigslist free stuff section.

What is your area?

Megazell's Free and Legal PC Games!

http://freeandlegalpcgames.wordpress.com/

It's free or Fuck it!

#2852 gsgtpepper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   66 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

gsgtpepper

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:15 AM

Taco Bell Gold PS4, VIP Wizard World tickets, The Good Dinosaur tickets, a bunch of Mars Coupons, and now this. I'm on a roll. 

Congratulations!

Your Crystal Pepsi 6-Pack was shipped on 12/16/2015 via the US Post Office. Please allow up to 1 week for delivery.

Thank you for participating!

The Pepsi Pass Team

#2853 slowdive21   CAG/Archivist of Pop Culture CAGiversary!   12014 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:16 AM

Taco Bell Gold PS4, VIP Wizard World tickets, The Good Dinosaur tickets, a bunch of Mars Coupons, and now this. I'm on a roll. 

Congratulations!

Your Crystal Pepsi 6-Pack was shipped on 12/16/2015 via the US Post Office. Please allow up to 1 week for delivery.

Thank you for participating!

The Pepsi Pass Team

How did you win the wizard world tickets?

#2854 gsgtpepper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   66 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

gsgtpepper

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:27 AM

This was for the Louisville Wizard World. I signed up through a radio contest for tickets, went to a Verizon and got 2 free tickets, and saw a sign that you could text Verizon to win 2 VIP tickets so I thought it was worth a shot. Got a call a few days later that I had won the radio station tickets and then the day before the con I got a call from Verizon that I had won the VIP tickets. William Shatner was supposed to be there but then pulled out a week before. It would have been awesome to meet Shatner but I still got to get my picture taken with Bruce Campbell. It was so much smaller than the Chicago one which I went to a couple of times a few years back. And then you see that the New Orleans one is getting everyone and their mother. But for free tickets I can't complain. It was a good time. 

#2855 RavenAsylum  

RavenAsylum

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

When I bought Assassin's Creed Chronicles for XBone for $3 at my local Walmart was given a Play and Charge kit free for XBone

#2856 Gram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   918 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:50 PM

Within the last month I've received a Batman vs. Superman prize pack from Galaxy Theaters (hat, shirt two sizes too small, and Batman & Superman Dorbz figures) and a Chewbacca shirt from FYE (also two sizes too small).

Gramku.png