Best Online Customer Service 2007

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Amazon, if for nothing else their price matching for later dropped prices. There are few, if any, other retailers who will match that.

Amazon.com, always very helpful when I need something like a price adjustment. Pretty fast with responding through e-mail and their phone wait isn't bad either.

When every other retailer just quits pretending to give a shit, its easy to stand above the crowd with what would have been standard service 10 years ago.

That being said, Amazon.

Deepdiscount, though the flubbed up my orders during their 20% off sale, I was easily able to get a representative of theirs, that spoke easily understood English, and who quickly fixed my orders.

Going to have to throw my hat behind Amazon as well. I was really impressed recently when I got an email alerting me to a price drop on a game I bought for Christmas and how to get a price match.

Amazon, anytime there was a price change, I'd get my money back with ease. Even when I got charged for Darkness during the BioShock deal, they took care of it with no issues.

Amazon, because I rarely have issues with my orders from them, and i order from them a lot.

Newegg and BB tie for me.

I had a bad Amazon experience with a price change while in my freaking cart (on the cheap Darkness / LE R6V combo where they wouldn't price match there own price and then just had to rebuy it when they lowered it back again 2 days later- and for the love of God why do they still outsource CSR phone lines to India).

Amazon. Even there returns are simple and you can return items over 30 days after sale.

Great place to buy! Probably the best place. No contest.

bread's done
Back