Not a stupid title about porking someones mom, we keep it classy: The OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
by classy, i mean no $$$$$$s allowed.

budge, you've been demoted and are only allowed two posts per OTT after that hideous crime you called an OTT.

[quote name='shrike4242']Forget Dog Whisperer, we can say we know the Dog Wrestler. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeap, but it's awful since I get winded easily because of whatever is wrong with my throat.

Vacation is GREAT!

I have to defer to wubb's OTT on this one. He does have the power, so goes the rumor. :D

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeap, but it's awful since I get winded easily because of whatever is wrong with my throat.

Vacation is GREAT![/quote]Alien life form? :whistle2:s

[quote name='wubb']Wow, I was way late. This one wasn't in the top couple of the forum so I didn't notice it. :oops:[/quote]Damn, wubb. Blind and slow. Not like you. :rofl:

[quote name='Rocko']Going to buy shoes and eat at Chik Fil A. :drool:

They just put a Uno in down the street, I have to go there sometime, I

[quote name='Numer83']What are you 11?

This is what I would do...now let me remind everyone that I am married for 9 years w/ 3 kids...YMMV.

1) Ask her to help you. You need some advice for some silk flowers.
2) Get a floral arrangement going... some of this, a little of that.
3) Ask her suggestions: "What would YOU like" you should say to her.
4) After you are all done, present her the floral bouquet (after you pay for it of course) and ask her if she would like to grab some coffee sometime.
5) Profit.

Just an FYI, I did this(granted it was at a florist, so the angle was there) one time and it worked like a charm...and not with Mrs. Number83 (she was too smart, and would see right through it).[/QUOTE]Nah, it was a joke. I ain't passin' no notes!

Your idea is pretty charming though, I'm going to keep it in mind.

It wouldn't work in this case, she's only a cashier, doesn't venture out.
Plus, I don't think I've seen flowers there. Hmmm.

[quote name='shrike4242']I have to defer to wubb's OTT on this one. He does have the power, so goes the rumor. :D

[/QUOTE]

I went with timestamps - fair is fair and all. :fridge:

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn, wubb. Blind and slow. Not like you. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll join you in the :oldman: club. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what do you want from a flightless bird?[/quote]That all PM's are ignored equally! :D That, and a good idea where to find the fish.
[quote name='wubb']I went with timestamps - fair is fair and all. :fridge:[/quote]At least your mercilessness has a touch of fairness in it. :D

[quote name='wubb'] Guess I'll join you in the :oldman: club. :D[/quote]Well, we know that you can still count. Your gamerscore is proof of that. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']
At least your mercilessness has a touch of fairness in it. :D
[/QUOTE]
That's right - it's a kinder gentler reign of terror these days. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']
Well, we know that you can still count. Your gamerscore is proof of that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Damn straight.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Hahha I have PBS on and theres some crazy show about.. well I dunno, but theres superheroes with powers like reading and spelling.[/QUOTE]

GRAMMARMAN?

No commercial yet so I haven't seen a title.

Theres a black girl who is a princess, a mexican or puerto rican kid with a magic light-up pen, some ginger girl with roller blades, and a pig dressed like Bob the Builder.

[quote name='crystalklear64']No commercial yet so I haven't seen a title.

Theres a black girl who is a princess, a mexican or puerto rican kid with a magic light-up pen, some ginger girl with roller blades, and a pig dressed like Bob the Builder.[/quote]frosty didn't tell us he was a crossdresser in his earlier career in TV. :rofl:

[quote name='headpiece747']What would happen if I gave into my deep dark desire and just started to drink my life away?[/quote]

you'd end up dead one night, pal.

don't do it. : (

[quote name='headpiece747']What would happen if I gave into my deep dark desire and just started to drink my life away?[/quote]

Break the drinking up with a boring job and you'd become me.

Listening to Henry Paulson fellate the state of the US economy on CNN right now makes me want to kick something in the fucking face.

Also, doing offender searches and seeing that they have a giant "glamour shotz" shit-eating grin on their prison ID photo.

Sounds like you need some happiness in your life. Buy a Wii.

[quote name='mykevermin']Listening to Henry Paulson fellate the state of the US economy on CNN right now makes me want to kick something in the fucking face.

Also, doing offender searches and seeing that they have a giant "glamour shotz" shit-eating grin on their prison ID photo.[/quote]Indeed, when someone who sets fiscal policy tries to spin-doctor it, that's a sign you have the right man for the job. :roll:

Let me know when you find any of the current rogues gallery here on your search.

[quote name='Maklershed']His name is Henry Paulson. His name is Henry Paulson. His name is Henry Paulson.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to figure out what you were saying, until I just overheard the CNN anchor call him "Hank." Like they used to sit on the porch, sippin' lemonade and whittlin' together.

Shrike, I can't provide examples of anything I find. Boo. But most state offender databases are public information, so you go see if TFN is on ol' Tejas' online searchable database.

[quote name='mykevermin']I was trying to figure out what you were saying, until I just overheard the CNN anchor call him "Hank." Like they used to sit on the porch, sippin' lemonade and whittlin' together.[/quote]

It was a reference to Fight Club. All the members of the organization start chanting "His name was Robert Paulson".

[quote name='shrike4242']I have to defer to wubb's OTT on this one. He does have the power, so goes the rumor. :D

Alien life form? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Probably.

Also, looks like I probably won't be getting that legal assistant job since transcribing in Spanish is required.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='mykevermin']I see. I'll get around to seeing that movie one of these days.[/QUOTE]

So very, very worth it. Amazing script, music, directing, etc., but also some interesting sociological questions at its core.

Undertow as the free Live game works for me.

Kind of fun if you're into a king of the hill type of thing.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.[/quote]

i'm really glad you see it that way. : )

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Probably.

Also, looks like I probably won't be getting that legal assistant job since transcribing in Spanish is required.

:whistle2:([/quote]Spanish in Rhode Island?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I know, right?

I'm conversational at best, but that probably won't fly.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad, would have been a nice job. How did you learn about this requirement?

[quote name='headpiece747']What would happen if I gave into my deep dark desire and just started to drink my life away?[/QUOTE]

You'd wind up like me.

:whistle2:/

[quote name='strummerbs']That's too bad, would have been a nice job. How did you learn about this requirement?[/QUOTE]

Double-checked the fucking requirements.

Man, am I an idiot or what? Guess I just got too excited about the possibility of a new job that fast and skimmed over the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back