PrizePiggy.com #7 [Winner Announced!]

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
http://www.prizepiggy.com

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the new contest is up :) Automating this with the website means I have a lot more time to look for items to list but at the same time I have more people entering so the cutting of the names and the video part takes more time hehe. This week I have added so far:

1) Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Wii)
2) Wario Ware Touched (Nintendo DS)

I will also be giving away 48 hour Xbox Live codes to 4 runners up (or you can choose to get a $1 Goombuck instead)
I think you'll notice that these are significantly nice prizes =) I plan to add more as the contests go on, but in the meantime please feel free to enter ^_^

That means there will be 5 winners total. Contest ends on 1/27/08, complete details on website ^_^

Congrats to last weeks winners!

PS: I have now implemented an actual user system. If you do not yet have an account it will prompt you to sign up for one. After that you can sign in every week with the same account without having to retype all of your address and extra information. Should make it even easier to enter!

Yup, I told you guys the more people enter the nicer the prizes will get :) Warioware does have someone who underlined the title with magic marker (don't know why people stupidly do these things) but it plays excellently. As always all the prize details are available on my prizelist page ^_^

http://www.prizepiggy.com/prizelist.html

Thanks for responding so soon Lilboo!

Yup that's how I view it. Most of my games are perfect actually but occasionally there's a few slightly imperfect ones which I lay out the details for. Thanks guys ^_^ I'll just keep adding prizes every week so there will be no shortage of games to be had. Soon I plan to include usernames/passwords so you don't have to fill in the information every time :) It'll probably take me 2-3 weeks to fully implement though. Cheers. Off I go to sleep now ^_^ Gotta get up early!

Wouldn't having a username system also help with people from entering more then once. I hope you check the IP address' daily.. I'd hate for some scum to enter like 18 times and win :cry:

Thanks.

But why do you offer these up for free? Wouldn't it be better to sell 'em on your eBay account? What are you getting out of this?

Yukine, and for those of you who ask...I do this because it's a lot of fun first of all, it helps me to be part of the community more and it's good practice for me to learn new web programming (CSS design, PHP, Javascript, etc.). By having an avenue to actually use these things and have people view the site means that I get a lot more feedback than if I were to just sit back and make my own custom sites/blogs that nobody reads :) So yes, I would make more money probably selling them on eBay, but I sell enough on eBay that I'm not really worried about it. I also have a TON of games that I don't play and they just continue to pile up and up, so it's good to have someone who will appreciate them receive them.

I also make a (very) small amount using advertisements on the pages that you probably have seen. Eventually, I'd like to make a site that integrates ads and content really well and will generate more money, but for now this is just a fun side project for me :)

=JJ=

Goomba, sorry to hijack your thread for a minute :)
Everyone take a note of Steven's referral number on PrizeRebel. If you can take a minute and send an e-mail to [email protected] and let them know of the spamming.. it would be appreciated. There's a place for all of this.. :bomb:

Anyway!! Can't wait for the next drawing \\:D/

MrBudah, no you can only select one prize a week. You can enter every week once, but that's it for now. I may in the future branch off to do other prize websites (as this one seems quite popular) but in the meantime one entry.

Also, guys I don't know if you noticed but the site now has a username/password system. This is to speed up entering (every week you can use the same login/password without having to re-enter your address and such) and it also helps to limit or eliminate user-fraud where members attempt to sign up multiple times for multiple prizes.

I'll be watching closely to make sure the contests are as fair as possible :) For those of you who entered already but didn't sign up for a username/password that's fine. You can either go back to sign up for one now, or simply wait to next week. All the users (with usernames and without) will be combined this week. Starting next week, a username/password will be required to enter. Thanks guys! Glad to see such positive responses over the new prizes added :) I have a feeling someone will win either the RE4 or the Warioware for sure this week since 99% of you are selecting between those two.

Warning: Now that we have a username/password system it's VERY easy for me to catch those who are entering the contest more than once. If you know for a fact that you have already done this (and have done it by mistake) please note that I delete all entries for people who enter more than once.

If you have done this by mistake note that your entry is already deleted (out of fairness to the others) but you can re-visit the site and re-enter (only for one prize, mind you) again if you like before the deadline.

People who I deleted entries for (partial list): xplics & Hybrid. Oh and kube00 you didn't select a game on the list so please let me know which one you want to be entered for ^_^ Thanks guys!

Thanks to all who re-signed. Keep in mind that users that selected say 5 prizes (I'm talking to you elmejor_10) will be disqualified now and all their entries for this week will be deleted. You can re-enter this week (I'm giving you a break) one time but only one time. You sign up twice again and I will ban you from entering this week. Just a friendly warning :) This doesn't go for people who re-entered using a username ^_^ I know who you are hehe.

Goomba, your gonna get millions of good karma for the stuff your doing man! Thanks from all of us and I love the site =)

bread's done
Back