GGT#38: Whats it going to be GGT? Loyalty to your country, or loyalty to the GGT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the OP starts a poll, I will vote for MarkMan for 2008. fuck, I'll write that shit in on a ballot. I know you can do that... I ain't stupid!

[quote name='Chacrana']if the OP starts a poll, I will vote for MarkMan for 2008. fuck, I'll write that shit in on a ballot. I know you can do that... I ain't stupid![/quote]

I'll start one latez, need more candidates 4 liek more funniez!!

[quote name='Chacrana']In response to Rolento's picture, I have a game to recommend to him:

duel_love_ds.jpg

Information here: http://www.ncsx.com/2008/031008/duel_love.htm[/QUOTE]

I'm scared I'm going to turn into the next lilboo... damn you chacrana...

I really need to get a girlfriend soon to at least have proof against this.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']I'll start one latez, need more candidates 4 liek more funniez!![/QUOTE]

Put me so I can vote for myself.

Cuz I'm smart, ya kno?

[quote name='whoknows']Put me so I can vote for myself.

Cuz I'm smart, ya kno?[/quote]

Okay theres two, let me get four candidates and I'll make it. So anymore volunteers for a true patriot of 08?

I nominate InuFaye, The Mana Knight, and let's throw a mod in there for the heck of it...

The NES was an amazing system.

[quote name='MarkMan']I nominate InuFaye, The Mana Knight, and let's throw a mod in there for the heck of it...

The NES was an amazing system.[/quote]

I was thinking of those two and Gwen. OT I picked up that Castlevania game for Psp today. Good stuff.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm scared I'm going to turn into the next lilboo... damn you chacrana...

I really need to get a girlfriend soon to at least have proof against this.[/quote]

realdoll2.jpg

All you need.

I vote MM because:

[quote name='MarkMan']I'm not saying anything else, don't import.[/quote]

:applause:

I love you for that in the non-gayest way possible
not that there's anything wrong with that

Well shit I'm just going to make it with the nominees of:

MM
Whoknows
Inu
TMK
Gwen.

What do you guys want me to name this thing? The true patriot of 08?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I thought we were keeping our relationship a secret...[/quote]

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[quote name='gunm']I'm confused.

Whut up wit dis Patriot shit?[/quote]

It goes along with the theme.

Edit: Oh you never played MGS3 right? You'll know soon enough....

I'm ahead with 1 vote!! WOOOOOOO

And I didn't vote for myself

Yes I did. Now who's smart?
Correct answer is me

By the time this thread is done, I will promise better benefits for posters. No new taxes...

As long as great .gifs like the Van Damme/Bolo Yeung rock band collaboration keep getting posted here.

I'm sure this GGT will be in safe hands... Patriot or not.

I salute you all.

Excellent speech. And you advised not to import a Japan 360 for Cave shmups.

Which I will wildly construe to mean Akys or someone is bringing these over to the US--YAY ME!

You have my vote, sir.

Good mornin' GGT. I've been plugging away at Etrian Odyssey some more. I've gotten down to level 5 of the nature trail to hell, and I'm starting to wonder if the whole damn dungeon is one big forest. Please tell me this isn't so.

Watched some more StarCraft 2 vids as well. I am SO stoked over this game. Once it hits, I'll probably spend the first few weeks playing thru the single-player campaign before I even try to go online, because my SC skillz be rusty as hell.

[quote name='wubb']
Left off [Phantasy Star Universe] upon getting confused and ending up back at the last save point after 15 minutes of wandering around. I'm hoping that was just a fluke.[/QUOTE]

So I fired it up yesterday and found I had to clear out all the enemies I had already cleared out from the save point. I guess they reset once you turn off the game. :bomb: And I went through and once again looped back to the old save point. :bomb: :wall: :bomb: But I figured I'd do another run through and kind of hug the edge of each section - before I gave up and threw the game in the trash - to see if I missed something. Ended up finding a down staircase back in a room I thought I had checked. HOORAY!

The graphics and style of that level made it pretty tough to spot IMO. Oh man I would have been bitter as 700 of the 1000 GPs are for beating bosses in chapters 8 through 12.

InuFaye in 08.

I be bringing the ladies, and the cheap gas, and will get rid of income tax.

I will also kill terrorism, personally.

Lastly, I promise to establish the GGT world police.

GGT, fuck YEAH.
Come along and save the mother fucking day yeah.
GGT, fuck YEAH.
SO LICK ON MY NES and Suck on my triple.
GGT,fuck YEAH.

This shall become our national anthem.

I also voted for the new and improved TMK.

Finished the campaign on Battlestations Midway last night, also managed to get the Ship Challanges done. Those challanges usually have one thats next to impossible and the other ones are fairly easy.

BTW Wubb the last boss on PSU is
very easy and worth like 400 points

[quote name='Krymner']Good mornin' GGT. I've been plugging away at Etrian Odyssey some more. I've gotten down to level 5 of the nature trail to hell, and I'm starting to wonder if the whole damn dungeon is one big forest. Please tell me this isn't so.

[/quote]
Each stratum (every 5 floors) is pretty unique, visually/environmentally. In the broad sense it's all a forest, but it won't feel like the same forest.

Sorry, didn't get around to posting at the GGT last night.

pete5883, Burnout night was pretty fun. I finally figured out the entire reason I could not power brake was because I was being stupid. And I believe the reason I had problems hearing some was because I router reset again (changing my local IP I opened the DMZ at), so I was NAT Type 3 possibly. Look forward to next week.

I tried playing Puzzle Fighter II HD with CAGs last night, but it didn't work out. I'll try again this weekend or next week.

I played some Lost Odyssey last night and I finally beat the boss giving me a hard time. Now I just gotta figure out what to do because I exited the mountain, went back to town to heal up and rest (the boss and later battles used up a ton of my items). I hope to play the game more.

I finally turned on my Wii for the first time in a while (I don't hate my Wii, I just have trouble fitting in multiple platforms). Played some Super Swing Golf a little (to decide whether I'm going to keep it) and probably will.

Crimson Viper looks like a female Travis Touchdown.
SF473.jpg

SF474.jpg

I also want to punch whoever made Ken look like a fucking retard.
SF437.jpg

I find your views intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Also, I'm really digging Mass Effect the more I get into the story. Pleasant surprise for me.

Long live the Blue Dragon love. Great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back