Halo 3 Limited Edition $30.72 at Secondspin.com

That's the lowest that I've ever seen. If you have the original Halo 3, and want to upgrade to the Limited Edition... you should buy the limited from secondspin.com, then trade in your Halo 3 at gamestop for $22 (with edge 10% bonus). Not a bad deal at all!

Reseller Ratings say it's good to buy, but not to sell to them. Also, the reviews focus on their used CDs rather than their games, so, ehh?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']This is the version that got damaged due to the case, right? What is the MS policy for replacing them?

EDIT: In for one, by the way. Thanks, OP.[/quote]

MS replaced the damaged discs for free until Feb 1st. Now you need to pay for replacements just like any other game.

I've gotten like 5 Blu Rays from here (used). They were complete and in perfect condition. The one small problem was a big nasty orange sticker on the cases. If you can live with peeling that off, you'll probably be alright.

[quote name='SolidMetal']Eh thats a great price but i'm one to pay for the helmet.[/QUOTE]

Saw that at my local Best Buy for $79.99 on clearance.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Thshould buy the limited from secondspin.com, then trade in your Halo 3 at gamestop for $22 (with edge 10% bonus). [/quote]

I think it still gets $28.50 at GR too....

[quote name='kapster']Thank you! first order with them. Not sure why I was charged tax in FL though.[/QUOTE]

I'm not positive, but I think they are a part of FYE, so if there is an FYE (or one of its associated stores) in your state, you get taxed. I was also taxed, but oh well, still a good deal.

[quote name='forumreader']I'm not positive, but I think they are a part of FYE, so if there is an FYE (or one of its associated stores) in your state, you get taxed. I was also taxed, but oh well, still a good deal.[/quote]

Oh, well that makes sense. Thank you.

[quote name='rdwd39']You could also get this and trade it in on Goozex and get 1000 points.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing. I'm getting 2 of them. Unloading one on Goozex for a nice profit, and then keeping one for myself and unloading my original copy.

[quote name='capntjack']I got mine 3 days ago and it's in decent shape. Thanks again OP![/QUOTE]

how long did it take for you to get it? and how did it come?

[quote name='greyzieoriental']how long did it take for you to get it? and how did it come?[/quote]

I got it 2 days from ordering. It shipped from Carson, CA and I live in Glendale, CA (30 miles away) so I guess that explains the quick turnaround.

It was shipped in a big bubble wrap envelope.

ordered 3/26 received 4/1

lots of scratches and dents on the tin
cd is fairly used no scratches and works thats all i care about

[quote name='insanezer0x']ordered 3/26 received 4/1

lots of scratches and dents on the tin
cd is fairly used no scratches and works thats all i care about[/quote]

Same here... My CDs are scratched however, and the plastic casing is torn a little. It's playable though, so it was worth it.

Mine showed up yesterday. Thankfully they did the smart thing and put each disc in a paper sleeve instead of where they would have been in the metal tin. I really can't imagine how anyone could have believed that the discs would stay in place with such a crappy design.

Anyway, the discs and manuals were in good shape, but the metal tin was bashed all to hell. The game disc side wouldn't even open without some prying! Oh well, I've got an extra 2-disc case that I think I'll transfer them to.

I received mines today ordered 3/29/08 received in the mail at about 10am 4/2/08
it came by Fed Ex

tin case has a ding in the upper right corner thats it, some color faded from casing most likely due to sliding in and out of the sleeve, also a little on the top and bottom of casing guessing its from sitting on a metal shelf in their stores or something

manual has some wear on it, not that bad since its a different color from the original halo 3 manual so you cant really tell
poster had wear all over the edges, as if someone has the case and just kept shaking it around with the poster inside of it
bonus art book came in excellent conition (like new)

now for the discs, well both disc were loose from the spindle when they arrived (not in sleeves)
amazingly they look the same way they'd look as if you bought them on day one

yes, i've seen how the disc look on day one when halo 3 was released
that means all the scratches and and everything from the faulty packaging or the spindle, whatever caused the scratches, but all in all great deal, i'll be testing the disc in the next few days to make sure everything is ok

Got mine today, as well. It's not in the greatest condition, but certainly no worse than you would expect when buying it used from GameStop or some other store. And yes, thankfully, the discs were in sleeves. That's probably where I will leave them. That has to be one of the worst designs for a case ever.

mine came today as well.. pretty decent condition..discs in sleeves, a minor dent here or there after examining the case a couple of minutes..

I received my copy today. Terrific condition: the discs only have a few minor light scratches in them, and the case itself is in good shape without any largely noticeable dents. The only visible wear on it is the case overlay which has a few vertical scratches along it.

And yes, the discs themselves came in white sleeves for me. Ironic that they did a better job protecting the discs than Microsoft did when they shipped it originally...

Forgot to say earlier that the "used" stickers came off very easily, which was a pleasant surprise for someone who has bought a lot of used games from GS B&M stores and spent considerable time with a bottle of Goo Gone.

Got mine today. Shipped 3/28. Fast if you ask me. Condition was like everyone else. 1 dent on the case. small scratches on the discs. Fantastic deal and they have my business.

got mine today, case is perfect discs are scratchy. W T F

the game disc has a weird spot on it too, almost looks like some chemical dulled the disc surface.

bread's done
Back