The "Yo, f*ckin' Snorlax owns in this movie!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid 2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=na0mYSFPoCU[/MEDIA]

Yo, fuckin' Snorlax owns in this movie. Look at hem.

Shut the fuck up! Don't make fun of him! Exkyooze me!

What the fuck!? Get the fuck outta here! There's no dragons. That's not a pokemon, that's a Chinese meth dragon.

Naw DICK it's Wigglytuff.

200804132343555601.gif

Jacket sent me that Snorlax video like 2 years ago because he said the kid sounded like me, guess he's kinda right.

[quote name='Moxio']SOMEONE MAKE THE PART AT :31 INTO A GIF. NOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl07cd81SNY[/quote]

God damn im cute, and i do need a new avatar ....:whistle2:k

[quote name='Moxio']Wait Brown did they make you say that bullshit? The cruise people? I mean, jeez.[/quote]

well every family or group got their own personalized tape of their "memories" of the cruise and it was filled with general footage of people on the cruise except for that message from all of us. They asked us to give our thoughts on the cruise, and its not like anyone was going to say "Carnival Cruise sucks, dont come here"

[quote name='zewone']
200804132343555601.gif
[/quote]

:applause:

notice the $600 Movado watch my dad let me wear :D.

how do make that in to an avatar? im assuming its too big.

Why is everyone talkin about how great the food is when you're all just eating pasta? And the girls look just like you but with longer hair.

the truth is, it wasn't that good. Nobody wanted to say the food sucked on camera because the workers were all gathered around us and so were some of the people attending the cruise

Turkey neck?
Turkey anatomy stinks.
[quote name='kingocraplantis']I think my meal today comprised of a poptart and possibly some water.

Do I win the pathetic award?[/quote]

As long as it wasn't a gimmicky poptart with swirls or two flavors.

Jesus fucking christ...im sweating my balls off, no matter how hard i try I just cant get to sleep.....fucken heat, fucked up california weather.

[quote name='Moxio']Today I had pizza, coffee cake, Goldfish crackers, gummy worms, Wheat Thins, yogurt, and water.[/quote]

Fatass-face

Today I had cereal (I have that every morning), a bean burrito I concocted, a carrot, a grilled cheese sangwich, an apple and some cookies.
I was lazy.

[quote name='zewone']How do you concoct a bean burrito?[/quote]

Lots and lots of dirty mexicans......in a meat grinder.

I could go for some poptarts.

Today, I had cereal, a turkey sandwich, cashews, 2 cookies, chicken, rice, and this odd spinach salad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back