The "Yo, f*ckin' Snorlax owns in this movie!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a quesadilla machine :). i like to fill my quesadillas with refried beans and cheese. Then, i put TB Hot and Fire Sauce on top and splash some lemon juice.

The lemon juice sounds disgusting, but its not.

Let's see...

-everything bagel with cream cheese
-baloney sandwich
-banana
-pretzels
-frozen burritos
-applesauce

And, because the rest of the day's been kind of pathetic in terms of food quality, I think it's time for ice cream.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's all about those Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, $$$$a.[/quote]
Yes! or Kashi.

Honey Nut Cheerios sometimes.
Fruity Pebbles too.

Special K with the strawberries sucks.
The strawberries taste like sugar rocks. :[

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yes! or Kashi.

Honey Nut Cheerios sometimes.
Fruity Pebbles too.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Those are okay, but Frosted Flakes and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are really where it's at.

That, and the occasional box of Froot Loops. That toucan has a damn fine cereal.

[quote name='Moxio']Even Smacks is better.[/quote]
77192z66ruf.gif

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hNu1I9r_1A&eurl=http://gorillamask.net/gm_media.php?show_page=video&page_id=16008[/media]

Raisin Bran is great too.

Jesus Christ, wow.

From these downtimes came two of CAG’s largest, most influential and long-standing “cliques”: The GGT and the OTT. The GGT, which stands for the General Gaming Thread, is where members of CAG discuss strictly what games they are playing and what progress they made since their last post. When the same users continually posted in this thread over and over again with their updates, they eventually became a clique that is easily identified on the site. The OTT on the other hand stand for the “Off Topic Topic,” which means that the discussion is not based on any topic, and generally revolves around posting of the exploits and day to day activities of its clique. The OTT are known somewhat as the “rebels” of the CAG website, and the OTT is generally only lightly moderated compared to the rest of the site, meaning “anything goes” for the most part. Adding to the soon-to-be-seen issue is this notion of the OTT being a “safe haven” for otherwise offensive posts, and in addition, moderators on the site frequently post in, and participate in this OTT culture, creating a massive role strain for both them and the other forum members.

Both groups display classic clique culture in that they shun outsiders initially, and a long trial process of becoming accepted. While the GGT’s acceptance process is much less strict and hazing-like, users are truly only accepted after spending significant time posting. The OTT on the other hand often ignores, mocks or insults users who attempt to post in their thread initially. Anywhere else on the site, this behavior would be inappropriate and probably warrant a warning, but the members of the OTT rank among the website’s elite membership, compromising of dozens of the top 100 posters (in terms of posts) and no doubt, a driving force in CAG financially.
:X

Live_Fast_Die_Young_Rebel_Without_A_Cause.jpg

Culture?....Hazing?....Holy fuck This is a frat!!!!

fuck you Kappa beta alpha omega epsilon charlie oscar delta tango foxtrot minor penis...

I'm telling you... CAG is just about awful half of the time. If we can't post titties, exchange vulgar and threatening words with one another, then what good is this place, hm?

Huh. Apparently, I am one of the top 100 posters on the site - I'm on page nine. :shock:

I don't think the OTT tries to actively shun newbies. Only when they show up and act like idiots. If the OTT was kept strictly to the old guard, there'd only be ten or fifteen posters in it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm done writing my essay. I'll finish it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Those sentences contradict each other. I'm predicting bad things for this essay. :lol:

It's nice that LordWow has a brain and does something creative with it. Wish I had to patience to write like I once did.

Better than folding pizza boxes like me all night. :(

Anyone want to do a comparitive research essay for me, on why To His Coy Mistress, and The Cask of Amontillado are metaphysical poems?

What box folding technique do you use? I prefer to lay out all the boxes in a pile and then fold them and stack them, maybe there's another way?

That's how the instructions on the box the came in told me to do it.
I don't fuck around with boxes so I'm doing it as I was told.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Huh. Apparently, I am one of the top 100 posters on the site - I'm on page nine. :shock:

I don't think the OTT tries to actively shun newbies. Only when they show up and act like idiots. If the OTT was kept strictly to the old guard, there'd only be ten or fifteen posters in it.[/QUOTE]

I sometimes feel like people ignore my posts and I've been here for awhile.:baby:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back