The "Yo, f*ckin' Snorlax owns in this movie!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SithFran']I sometimes feel like people ignore my posts and I've been here for awhile.:baby:[/quote]

There are more than 6 billion people on the planet....99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% dont even know you exist.

I hope that makes you feel better.

EDIT: I Suck at math...and percentages.

[quote name='tiredfornow']keyblade says hi.

animated.gif
[/quote]

Im tripping out man, I could have sworn she was moving and dancing around and now she's not anymore...she's just stuck in that one pose...leering at me, freaking me out.

[quote name='joe2187']Im tripping out man, I could have sworn she was moving and dancing around and now she's not anymore...she's just stuck in that one pose...leering at me, freaking me out.[/QUOTE]

Either you're right, or we're both tripping balls

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Damnit I still can't get myself to write an essay. I need a drug that help me focus 100% attention on schoolwork.[/quote]

Ritalin

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Damnit I still can't get myself to write an essay. I need a drug that help me focus 100% attention on schoolwork.[/quote]

Cocaine

[quote name='InuFaye']Ritalin[/quote]

I need to shank someone to get that as I don't have sufficient funds on me at the moment.

[quote name='joe2187']Cocaine[/quote]

If I had the funds, I would need to prevent myself from getting shanked.

Looks like it is Jolt cola for now.

Every Extended Extra Extreme caused a forehead slap so hard, that I could taste blood.

:'[

Oh, well. At least I beat my highscore and got the Master of Extreme Achievement. :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']WOO HOO JURY DUTY TODAY

:cry:[/QUOTE]
Remember:

I don't believe in the judicial system.

Bring a smart book. I got excluded from a jury because I seemed to smart I think. I was lugging around a political analysis book.

[quote name='lordwow']The whole Shrike/JimmieMac thing in the infraction thread brings the epic lulz.[/quote]

it will either end up with them either

:argue:
or
:boxing:
or
:grouphug:
or
:puke:
or
knowing one of them
:twoguns:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Cheapy himself has never written this much about CAG, and it's his fuckin site:

http://wowsmedia.wordpress.com/2008...-internet-message-boards-moderators-vs-users/

LordWow, seek help.[/QUOTE]

Well, I had to write that much about something, it was for a class, so I figured might as well discuss message board culture.

CAG wasn't my intended audience (my professor who is grading me is, which is why it's focused so much on the monarchical/anarchistic aspect) but clearly CAG has taken an interest, I've already gotten 2x as many visitors as I ever have in the past 12 hours, close to a few hundred page views.

[quote name='seanr1221']Lilboo, just say you're racist against everyone :whee:

Getting up for work at 6:30 on mondays sucks.

Time to grab breakfast.[/QUOTE]

I heard that lilboo is a homophobe.

When CAG 2.0 drops, I'll be reading That Mana Knight's blog err'day!

I don't know when it's coming out...

I heard that it's gonna be like MyGay, more or less.

Zew said that there's going to be a collection type thing, along with user reviews and some other jargon.

[quote name='Brak']When CAG 2.0 drops, I'll be reading That Mana Knight's blog err'day![/quote]

Well, I hear his opinion makes or breaks games, so yeah, me too.

There's no release date. It's supposed to include "blogs" and "reviews" and a "game collection" listing feature and facebook-like stuff (like friends and groups).

Morning OTT.

I was hoping to get your thoughts on this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=product&tab=2&id=1200703057742#productdetail

And can someone explain what HDMI Inupt really means? According to the specs, this unit has HDMI input and Output. So would I be able to hook up my Cable box to this unit and the out to the TV, using HDMI cables? And would it all be in HD? The review was kind of sketchy:

http://reviews.cnet.com/home-theater-systems/panasonic-sc-pt760/4505-6740_7-32815242.html

Thanks for the helps!

[quote name='Number83']Morning OTT.

I was hoping to get your thoughts on this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=product&tab=2&id=1200703057742#productdetail

And can someone explain what HDMI Inupt really means? According to the specs, this unit has HDMI input and Output. So would I be able to hook up my Cable box to this unit and the out to the TV, using HDMI cables? And would it all be in HD? The review was kind of sketchy:

http://reviews.cnet.com/home-theater-systems/panasonic-sc-pt760/4505-6740_7-32815242.html

Thanks for the helps![/quote]Doesn't look like it has an HDMI input, from what I've seen on the user manual. It's a HTIB, so it doesn't surprise me that it doesn't have a HDMI input.

[quote name='terribledeli']I've heard tales The Mana Knight made it successful.[/quote]

whats this all about? :rofl:

i read something similar in an earlier OTT but forgot to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back