The "Yo, f*ckin' Snorlax owns in this movie!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That GTAIV review is so drool-worthy.

They say that the DLC for 360 is 10 hours long, and nothing to do with the story in the main game.

You like Blockhead, wahoo?

Keyblade and I went for a ''drive'' the other night, and when I handed her the Zune, she went straight for Uncle Tony's Coloring Book and it rekindled my love for that CD.

Good shit if you haven't heard it.

They show those "remastered" editions of the original Star Trek series on Sunday nights.
I've never really seen many of those, but man, I'm sucked in now.

Kirk/Spock combo is badass.
First episode had Kirt getting the alien girl, second had Spock getting in on the action.

[quote name='dallow']That GTAIV review is so drool-worthy.

They say that the DLC for 360 is 10 hours long, and nothing to do with the story in the main game.[/QUOTE]

Well that makes me feel a bit better about getting it on the PS3. I'd probably never get around to the DLC anyway. Wish they would release the tracklist for the CE's soundtrack CD. That might push me over the edge to dropping the extra money.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You like Blockhead, wahoo?

Keyblade and I went for a ''drive'' the other night, and when I handed her the Zune, she went straight for Uncle Tony's Coloring Book and it rekindled my love for that CD.

Good shit if you haven't heard it.[/QUOTE]

Sure do. I need to listen to some more of his stuff, though. His beats on Aesop Rock's None Shall Pass are fantastic.

The only thing about the soundtrack I've read from the review impressions is that The Stooges are on it. (in game I mean, don't know about the CD)

Victory!

For Mox.
IMAGE_031.jpg
Bad quality because it's from my camera phone. :bomb:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']For Mox.
IMAGE_031.jpg
Bad quality because it's from my camera phone. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
lol

You never did draw that picture of me.

You stink, in that regard.

Team Tactical is the only thing I play now, if I do play.

You laughed at the joke and don't know who it's in reference to Munch?
I though it was a female, but I'd hate to be so crude.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I forgot. :X
I'll do that one next.
Then the one of Mox.

(That's liquid banding Albert Einstein. In case anyone was confused.)[/QUOTE]

I thought it was that guy from Loveline and the Man Show.

Don't pay more than 30.00 for it. It's pretty boring compared to CoD4.

Maybe this fat unibrow person is not a person at all, but instead the OTT as a whole?

I'm getting it from the YF360G.com site. I don't know what else to get at this point. It's either that or 4000 points.

[quote name='munch']I'm getting it from the YF360G.com site. I don't know what else to get at this point. It's either that or 4000 points.[/quote]

Do you have Rock Band? If not, get that.

And if you do, get the 4000 points card to get DLC.

Don't get Gaylo.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I forgot. :X
I'll do that one next.
Then the one of Mox.

(That's liquid banging Albert Einstein. In case anyone was confused.)[/quote]Liquid looks like adam corolla.

[quote name='dallow']The only thing about the soundtrack I've read from the review impressions is that The Stooges are on it. (in game I mean, don't know about the CD)

Victory![/QUOTE]

As long as it's not stuff from their reunion album, that's incredible. The GTA games have such a good track record when it comes to music. I can't wait.

I love how that PS3 thread has devolved into arguing over which days to have GTA multiplayer, with ThatManaKnight laying down decrees over which days are off-limits.

[quote name='Rocko']Do you have Rock Band? If not, get that.

And if you do, get the 4000 points card to get DLC.

Don't get Gaylo.[/quote]

This. Halo 3 gets boring pretty quickly.

[quote name='lilboo']im back and I got dismissed from jury duty / WIN[/quote]
You went dressed as your avatar didn't you.

[quote name='seanr1221']Stop peering in mah windowz lilboo.[/QUOTE]

Then stop doin that sexy dance when you get out of the shower :drool:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Crap. I have court on Wednesday. I haven't gotten a Driver's License yet. My car won't pass the test at the DMV to take the test. fuck dammit.[/quote]

Lilboo will drive you, for a favor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back