The "Yo, f*ckin' Snorlax owns in this movie!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='terribledeli']I'm sorta tempted to pick up CoD4 for the PS3 if it ever restocks on Amazon today.

I've heard tales The Mana Knight made it successful.[/quote]

You don't have it for 360? Unless you wanna pwn the mana knight if he ever plays it online.

[quote name='tiredfornow']whats this all about? :rofl:

i read something similar in an earlier OTT but forgot to ask.[/quote]

casey says TMK claimed credit for making CoD popular on/with CAG.

[quote name='shrike4242']Doesn't look like it has an HDMI input, from what I've seen on the user manual. It's a HTIB, so it doesn't surprise me that it doesn't have a HDMI input.[/quote]

Really? I thought the 760 had HDMI Input, and the 750 did not...Ah, well.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You don't have it for 360? Unless you wanna pwn the mana knight if he ever plays it online.

casey says TMK claimed credit for making CoD popular on/with CAG.[/quote]

I think what TMK was talking about is that he made a big push to have a CAG PS3 CoD 4 night. So he made it popular with the PS3 nerds.

This was the exact quote

"Well, I'm honestly not sure if GTA IV how well at CAG PSN. The main reasons is (sorry if I'm bragging a little) if I choose to buy a game and support it in some way online (such as Hot Shots Golf: OoB, Warhawk, CoD4, etc.), it will usually do well (since I tend to push it, try to get people to play, and so on). If I choose to not buy a game or really support it for some reason (UT3, Vegas 2, The Orange Box, etc.), it usually doesn't do too great here (Don't know why, but that has been the case). I will buy games like GT5P, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Socom Confrontation, MGO, Wipeout HD, MotorStorm 2, etc., so they should all do well."

So if Rockstar really wants their game to succeed, they really need to amp of their game and remove all the swearing and violence. Otherwise, Mana Knight is going to have to pass.

And yes, I have it for the 360.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Who's The Mana Knight?[/quote]

He's The Mana Knight. Not to be confused with regular Mana Knight. Or Mana Knight alpha. Or Mana Knight beta.

He's the original.

Who's JFD? I thought he was on hiatus. :'[

[quote name='terribledeli']This was the exact quote

"Well, I'm honestly not sure if GTA IV how well at CAG PSN. The main reasons is (sorry if I'm bragging a little) if I choose to buy a game and support it in some way online (such as Hot Shots Golf: OoB, Warhawk, CoD4, etc.), it will usually do well (since I tend to push it, try to get people to play, and so on). If I choose to not buy a game or really support it for some reason (UT3, Vegas 2, The Orange Box, etc.), it usually doesn't do too great here (Don't know why, but that has been the case). I will buy games like GT5P, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Socom Confrontation, MGO, Wipeout HD, MotorStorm 2, etc., so they should all do well."

So if Rockstar really wants their game to succeed, they really need to amp of their game and remove all the swearing and violence. Otherwise, Mana Knight is going to have to pass.

And yes, I have it for the 360.[/quote]

:rofl: Good shit.

[quote name='terribledeli']He's The Mana Knight. Not to be confused with regular Mana Knight. Or Mana Knight alpha. Or Mana Knight beta.

He's the original.[/quote]
Oh, The Mana Knight that decides whether the CAG demographic is going to buy a game.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Who's JFD? I thought he was on hiatus. :'[[/quote]

Yeah, I thought there was like some scandalous photos of him naked with a bunch of guys. Sounds like a real loser.....

:grouphug:

So I was reading on Wikipedia and this is the beginning to the article on Cholera:

Cholera, sometimes known as Chlamydia for retards, or "Dave Speed" Syndrome, it can cause obsession with 'Techno', or 'Trance' music and a craving for 'Poppers'
What the hell is all that about?

[quote name='terribledeli']

And yes, I have it for the 360.[/quote]

LOLLERSKATES

TMK isn't going to support GTA4 cause of swearing and violence but has Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 on his list of things he will support. :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']LOLLERSKATES

TMK isn't going to support GTA4 cause of swearing and violence but has Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 on his list of things he will support. :rofl:[/quote]

We all know why he won't buy GTA IV, (this might not be pretty)
He would get a massive boner from those hookers

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hiatus?[/quote]Original post:[quote name='tiredfornow']-picture removed by request-[/quote] Edited post:[quote name='tiredfornow']JohnnyFoxDarko (4:51:19 PM): I fucking hate you.

Auto response from tiredforawhile (4:51:19 PM): I hate my internet, brb!

tiredforawhile (4:51:53 PM): Shut your bitch ass up.
JohnnyFoxDarko (4:57:37 PM): Take the picture of me showering with those cute boys off.[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']CAG hiatus now.[/quote]

:nottalking:

Negative, I think it was an ASL Film Festival, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

The one I run was a few weeks ago, and the Boston city-wide one is next weekend (the 27th I think) at the Colonial (for free!)

[quote name='shrike4242']Unfortunately, doesn't look like it.

The manual showed that it only has an HDMI output, not an input.

[/quote]

I am a sad Panda...:cry:

I remember that, Brak.

You were in tighty whities, and nothing else. All I could see was you with your hand like this \m/, your tongue in between, thrusting your crotch up and down next to your White Zombie poster.

[quote name='darthbudge']I hope Home comes out on PS3 Thursday, that would really help make Multiplayer games more fun on the PS3.[/quote]

What makes you think Home is coming out Thursday?

[quote name='Brak']I

1.) I was wearing rubber ducky boxers.

2.) Metal sucks ass, so I'd never, EVER do \m/.

3.) I wish I had a White Zombie poster.

[quote name='lordwow']Negative, I think it was an ASL Film Festival, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

The one I run was a few weeks ago, and the Boston city-wide one is next weekend (the 27th I think) at the Colonial (for free!)[/QUOTE]

Well, then. Did you happen to attend Springfest or did you just have to deal with the idiots afterward?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well, then. Did you happen to attend Springfest or did you just have to deal with the idiots afterward?[/QUOTE]

Neither. Tickets went on sale the night of my said film festival, and were sold out by the time I got back.

Seniors don't have to deal with the RA bullshit after the first week of April, I'm never on call again. The only thing I have to do is a couple hours of "checkouts" this week in case anyone is moving out early

[quote name='lordwow']Neither. Tickets went on sale the night of my said film festival, and were sold out by the time I got back.

Seniors don't have to deal with the RA bullshit after the first week of April, I'm never on call again. The only thing I have to do is a couple hours of "checkouts" this week in case anyone is moving out early[/QUOTE]

That sucks.

That's good!

To be fair, the violence in Resistance and Killzone is justified.
You're a good guy fighting baddies.

I played with the CoD4 PS3 group before Mana Knight got it, I've yet to play with his group though, I seem to miss it.

I don't like playing that much anymore anyway. I'm pretty much done with it.

It's GTAIV time!

EDIT:^^ haha brak.
Playboy X is da mang.

I think Resistance was only good if you played it when it launched.
Now of course, it feels old.

However, I like the levels and the the way enemies fought back a lot more than CoD4.
I really hope IW can find another way to allow players to progress through levels.
Infinite spawns and "safe points" are weak.

[quote name='dallow']However, I like the levels and the the way enemies fought back a lot more than CoD4.[/QUOTE]
Something tells me you played Call of Duty 4 on Normal.

Resistance wasn't even hard.

There was only two weapons worth anything in that game. Maybe if you used the other horrible weapons in the game, it would up the difficulty a bit due to how much they sucked.

Read the rest of what I wrote. It wasn't that reason.

And no, I didn't it was a mix of Hardened and Vet depending on the ridiculousness of the level.

Infinite enemies, and "safe points" have always been the CoD way, but it's a bit lazy.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Alien weapons in video games are really stupid, too.

Halo is a good example of shitty alien weapons.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. They're hardly ever done well.

The frenchies are up now.

I enjoyed Resistance, though it was a bit rough around the edges. I'd like to pick it up before Resistance 2 comes out on the cheap and finish it and play some online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back