The CAG Arcade is open! (Over 100,000 plays!)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There is a new button () on the forum navigation that will take you to the CAG Arcade.

Here you will find tons of flash games (some of which may actually be fun) for your amusement.
Many of the games will actually keep records of high scores and will record your username should you qualify.

I have many more games that I have not yet added and there is still some tweaking yet to do, but it should be pretty functional now, so enjoy!

Thanks to defender for helping me install it.

FYI: You can keep a "favorites" list by clicking on the game's info button (
game_info.gif
) and selecting the "Add to favorites" at the bottom of the page.
You can then access your favorites list on the Arcade's main page.

PINGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: That's not Pingu :(

Can you get that one game where you try to hit the penguin as far as you can? Google for Pingu and it'll come up.

Awesome!

1 suggestion though, on another forum I frequent, if you are the high scorer in a particular game, they actually scroll all game titles that you are the high scorer in with a little icon for each by your username. It's kinda cool for bragging rights.

[quote name='Scorch']PINGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: That's not Pingu :(

Can you get that one game where you try to hit the penguin as far as you can? Google for Pingu and it'll come up.[/quote]

That's not cool. I know my cousin is a masochist and all, but it still pains the rest of the family to see him beaten so.

And yay, arcade!

Great addition Cheapy, but you NEED poker and blackjack.

Also the next logical step would be to add a games forum so that we can discuss these games without cloggin up the other boards.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Great...i really need to spend even more time here...thanks (grumble)

:)[/quote]

hahah i hear ya im here alot too

bread's done
Back