The CAG Arcade is open! (Over 100,000 plays!)

Ummm....Cheapy or Defender...
I don't know if your guys have control of the games in the arcade but I found a glitch in Tetris 3. When my scrore was supposed to go over 999,999 it actually resetted back to 800,000. It seems it can't go to 1,000,000 or over.

[quote name='suko_32']Ummm....Cheapy or Defender...
I don't know if your guys have control of the games in the arcade but I found a glitch in Tetris 3. When my scrore was supposed to go over 999,999 it actually resetted back to 800,000. It seems it can't go to 1,000,000 or over.[/quote]

:shock: If this is true then just wow. How long did the game take you?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='suko_32']Ummm....Cheapy or Defender...
I don't know if your guys have control of the games in the arcade but I found a glitch in Tetris 3. When my scrore was supposed to go over 999,999 it actually resetted back to 800,000. It seems it can't go to 1,000,000 or over.[/quote]

:shock: If this is true then just wow. How long did the game take you?[/quote]

Most likely not as long as you think. Once the level you're on increases to something, you'll start to notice an increase in your score for every line dramatically goes up. Know what I mean? Still, it also gets faster.

Don't know if this has been asked yet, but can there be a column on the game list that shows your personal highest submitted score?

[quote name='suko_32'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='suko_32']Ummm....Cheapy or Defender...

:shock: If this is true then just wow. How long did the game take you?[/quote]

Most likely not as long as you think. Once the level you're on increases to something, you'll start to notice an increase in your score for every line dramatically goes up. Know what I mean? Still, it also gets faster.[/quote]

After level 10 I never noticed any speed increase myself, not even at 20.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes!!!!![/quote]

why doesnt the-underdog.org work i am going to go mad if i cant get it to work AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pls hlp

bread's done
Back