The CAG Arcade is open! (Over 100,000 plays!)

Thanks Cheapy!

What's the deal with piljard, you want to take the longest to get them all in? Wouldn't it be better to take the shortest amount of shots to get them in for a high score?

Nice work guys. This site is hands down the best one out there.

Question: Is there any way to add a top ten high score list for each game? It would at least make me feel somewhat cool if I could snag a #10 spot on one of the games. I'm not that good.

EDIT: :oops: duh, try clicking the highscores link :oops:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Maybe I'm the only one here....I dont want to offend anyone...but doesnt this feel like it cheapens the site a little?[/quote]

um, how?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Maybe I'm the only one here....I dont want to offend anyone...but doesnt this feel like it cheapens the site a little?[/quote]

Cheapen CheapAssGamer.com? Is that even possible?
That's like saying bringing ice cubes to Alaska makes the weather colder.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='Mookyjooky']Maybe I'm the only one here....I dont want to offend anyone...but doesnt this feel like it cheapens the site a little?[/quote]

That's like saying bringing ice cubes to Alaska makes the weather colder.[/quote]

You maybe right, I think as a ex-web designer I just have that automatic feelings that

flash games = trashy.

But, I'm probably just being stupid.....I mean it's not my site, Cheapy...it's youre say....just keep an eye for the next few days to see if its directing the kind of traffic you want to the site.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='Mookyjooky']Maybe I'm the only one here....I dont want to offend anyone...but doesnt this feel like it cheapens the site a little?[/quote]

That's like saying bringing ice cubes to Alaska makes the weather colder.
[/quote]

:rofl:

Quotable indeed!

The Arcade is a nice addition to the site Cheapy. There are some really fun games. I am partial to Baloon Bomber and Sonic Blox at the moment.

[quote name='CheapyD']Check out that animated "New" gif I added to the nav bar...talk about cheapening the site![/quote]
Now that is flashy.

Thanks Cheapy. Once again you provide a great service to all your loyal follwers. :whistle2:D You are god among men.

Now time to challenge crymynyl for the Tetris championship of the world (err.. this site)

1 sblymnlcrymnl 146738 December 7, 2004, 11:53 pm
2 PhrostByte 145963 December 8, 2004, 1:39 pm

Just one more line might have done it :(

Gonna try again when I get home from school. Btw my current state: Left girlfriends house at 4am and talked to her online until 4:30.. Woke up for school at 8:30. Soooo f'n tired. I WILL GET YOU CRYMYNYL!!!!

[quote name='CheapyD']Check out that animated "New" gif I added to the nav bar...talk about cheapening the site![/quote]I never would have seen the arcade if you hadn't have added that. Didn't notice the new button yesterday even when I did a search for something. :?

Thanks for the arcade Cheapy. :)

[quote name='PhrostByte']1 sblymnlcrymnl 146738 December 7, 2004, 11:53 pm

Gonna try again when I get home from school. Btw my current state: Left girlfriends house at 4am and talked to her online until 4:30.. Woke up for school at 8:30. Soooo f'n tired. I WILL GET YOU CRYMYNYL!!!![/quote]

Good luck, it's now 185370. :D

[quote name='PhrostByte']1 sblymnlcrymnl 146738 December 7, 2004, 11:53 pm

Gonna try again when I get home from school. Btw my current state: Left girlfriends house at 4am and talked to her online until 4:30.. Woke up for school at 8:30. Soooo f'n tired. I WILL GET YOU CRYMYNYL!!!![/quote]

These types of discussions will continue so why not make an CAG arcade board so that these discussions can happen in the proper place??

Well, Cheapy??

I dont think it cheapens the site at all. For ma site about cheap games, it doesnt get much better than free...especially since there not all crap

Now even higher. It'll be even higher when either someone beats it (duh) or I'm not half asleep while procrastinating on 3 very important tests tomorrow. I love tetris.

suko_32 192906 December 9, 2004, 12:37 am
2 sblymnlcrymnl 185370 December 8, 2004, 7:54 pm
3 PhrostByte 145963 December 8, 2004, 1:39 pm

I just raised the high score again.....it's funny the reason why I lost. I wasn't concentrating near the end and thought the square blocks could rotate into something else....this is for Tetris 3 at time of post.

suko_32 496492 December 9, 2004, 1:16 am
4 SaMiDaDrAgOn 112366 December 8, 2004, 7:29 pm

Are we goin' to get a "arcade" forum then? So we can discuss the games. Oh and uh the game Funky pong is kinda retarded since you can leave the paddle in the middle and the ball doens't move so you can't really lose unless you waanna use your computer. I'm gunna leave it runnin' tonight see if that works to get the high score, hehe. but yea, I'm sure many have figured this out since there's a ridiculuos high score.

[quote name='suko_32']I just raised the high score again.....it's funny the reason why I lost. I wasn't concentrating near the end and thought the square blocks could rotate into something else....this is for Tetris 3 at time of post.

4 SaMiDaDrAgOn 112366 December 8, 2004, 7:29 pm[/quote]

:shock:

How long did it take you to get that score? I always end up getting greedy and fucking it up. I don't think I have the patience to challenge that. Not that I won't try. ;)

[quote name='PhrostByte']Suko... god damn you destroyed syb and myself. Good job :cool:[/quote] :cry:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings!! Thanks for the complement also!

Posted: December 9, 2004, 11:46 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suko_32 wrote:
I just raised the high score again.....it's funny the reason why I lost. I wasn't concentrating near the end and thought the square blocks could rotate into something else....this is for Tetris 3 at time of post.

4 SaMiDaDrAgOn 112366 December 8, 2004, 7:29 pm

How long did it take you to get that score? I always end up getting greedy and shaq-fuing it up. I don't think I have the patience to challenge that. Not that I won't try.

How long? As in how many tries or how long it took to play the game and get that score in one sitting? In either case, it took 5 tries and no clue how long in one sitting. It took a while though. Time flies when you're half asleep.

In total there has been 30110 games played....

Not bad for less than 2 days...you guys have been busy!

[quote name='CheapyD']I don't think it really needs its own forum, do you?
I think one thread should be fine.[/quote]I think that an arcade forum would be good to have. You could have 1 thread for each game or something like that for general discussion of the game such as high scores for it.

Yeah I am kind of curious as to how some of the games are scored. Game discussion/bragging might be a good thing. Dunno.

[quote name='CheapyD']In total there has been 30110 games played....

Not bad for less than 2 days...you guys have been busy![/quote]

id say a good 1,000 of that was probably me :oops:

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='CheapyD']In total there has been 30110 games played....

Not bad for less than 2 days...you guys have been busy![/quote]

id say a good 1,000 of that was probably me :oops:[/quote]

Same here. :oops:

Is there going to be a top ranking for all the games? Like maybe 6 points for 1st place, 3 points for second place and 1 point for 3rd? I have 9 1st places. I'd like to see somebody beat my TrickyClickyBall 2 score of 1057. I could have got more, but I was getting bored. I'll try harder when there's some competition.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How'd you find a lot of these games Cheapy?[/quote]

for a couple of them, i believe Russia.

In communist Russia, game plays YOU!

bread's done
Back