The GTA Purple Jelly Dildew OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Someone alert Jack Thompson!!!

Rockstar is teaching children to use inanimate objects for self-pleasure!!!!

Here's photographic proof:

GTA4 MP is so much fun.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Brak, you listen to the Kills?[/QUOTE]
I've been meaning to check them out. (In fact, I thought I downloaded one of their albums... but I guess not.)

You like?

[quote name='Brak']I've been meaning to check them out. (In fact, I thought I downloaded one of their albums... but I guess not.)

You like?[/QUOTE]

I do. Dirty garage rock is always nice. And even nicer with a woman involved.

Sood: That's what I do, but not anywhere near the time you do I would imagine (I am trying to get in doing some event planning FT work for a university)

But I am heading to Vegas in about 2 weeks to do videography with a conference there. Very sweet gig.

I wanted to get into more mainstream film in LA, but I think I'm going to hold off till I have some more cash (and pay off my student loans)

[quote name='lordwow']Woohoo: What ever happened with your gf, she moving back to RI?[/QUOTE]

She's on vacation in the Philippines now and then plans on finding a job in Boston or Providence. I'm hoping for Boston because then she'd have her own place rather than working in RI and living at home.

Until she finds a job, though, she'll be living at home.

========

Nice, Brakalack.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']She's on vacation in the Philippines now and then plans on finding a job in Boston or Providence. I'm hoping for Boston because then she'd have her own place rather than working in RI and living at home.

Until she finds a job, though, she'll be living at home.
[/QUOTE]

That sucks.

I'm having fun trying to find a job up here too, not much out there.

We're probably moving out of the city though and taking the commuter rail in. It's just so much cheaper, safer and the places are massive.

Im gonna have to get off the PC soon. The girl who comes in at 11 is so ghetto.. (so she'll prolly be here by 11:20) will walk in w/ a mouth full of cheetos and be like GIT OFF MAH 'POOTER *orange lips and fingers*

I hate Philly :(

[quote name='lordwow']That sucks.

I'm having fun trying to find a job up here too, not much out there.

We're probably moving out of the city though and taking the commuter rail in. It's just so much cheaper, safer and the places are massive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does suck.

And good luck with all of that.

[quote name='lordwow']Sood: That's what I do, but not anywhere near the time you do I would imagine (I am trying to get in doing some event planning FT work for a university)

But I am heading to Vegas in about 2 weeks to do videography with a conference there. Very sweet gig.

I wanted to get into more mainstream film in LA, but I think I'm going to hold off till I have some more cash (and pay off my student loans)[/quote]

Hey as long as you dont bankrupt yourself doing it.

I hear more horror stories from people flying out to LA and trying to get a a piece of the game. Then winding up flat broke and homeless because they spend so much time doing intern/super low pay stuff to get their "foot in the door."

Thats a cool gig. What kinda of camera rig you running?

Inufaye:

I took a listen to your latest podcast, pretty good. My only criticism would be that there were some long (awkward) pauses. Other than that, interesting stuff.

No, but probably soon.
Just getting ready to move to the new building next month.

A lot of people from the other building have already moved into this one, lots of new ladies/girls about.
Too bad. :(

And here!
img132tb7fd9.png

Can someone explain to me why all embedded videos I try to play freeze ever 2 seconds. Literally I counted it out. Youtube,Daily motion, ETC all freeze every 2 seconds.

Sean - did you get your shit worked out with your Wii last night?

I have like, 30 games I could send you later on today if you're available.

[quote name='Brak']I'm downloading Midnight Boom now~[/QUOTE]

Get The Kills' No Wow instead of Midnight Boom. Much better.

[quote name='InuFaye']Thanks lordwow.

The other guy was supposed to edit it out but he didn't.[/QUOTE]

That's what it sounded like. I was going to suggest that, but I wasn't sure how much time you guys spent in post.

[quote name='strummerbs']Get The Kills' No Wow instead of Midnight Boom. Much better.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to look for that one when I make my weekly trip to Newbury.

I was going to edit it, but I ran short on time that week.

Another one will come sometime down the road.

Ya, that happens. At least you put in the time to get it recorded and get it up there, that's a good start.

plus the CAGCasts all sounded like crap for the first 20 or so

[quote name='Soodmeg']Can someone explain to me why all embedded videos I try to play freeze ever 2 seconds. Literally I counted it out. Youtube,Daily motion, ETC all freeze every 2 seconds.[/quote]

That shit started happening to me only in firefox. Only since I migrated to the FF3 beta... it's gotten better with the newest update though, RC1.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, that happens. At least you put in the time to get it recorded and get it up there, that's a good start.

plus the CAGCasts all sounded like crap for the first 20 or so
[/quote]

They still do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

They still do.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I meant in terms of production quality, not content.

Their production value is pretty good.

TFN, Frost is helping me now, so things are going smooth.

But I might take you up on the offer later after I get home from work.

[quote name='lordwow']:lol: I meant in terms of production quality, not content.

Their production value is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I can't quote it because the old OTT is locked and I'm too lazy to manually edit it, but I need a new computer too, for almost the same reasons you do.

My laptop's already gone through a battery and a hard drive (and Dell won't be paying to replace it for much longer if anything else breaks), and the fact that I haven't played Bioshock or Portal yet is still bothering me. A new computer would fix that, and allow for Spore, provided it actually manages to live up to even part of the hype it's built up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']So smooth that you already bricked the HB channel? :cool:[/QUOTE]

:cry: I got greedy and put in too much bad gold I suppose.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I can't quote it because the old OTT is locked and I'm too lazy to manually edit it, but I need a new computer too, for almost the same reasons you do.

My laptop's already gone through a battery and a hard drive (and Dell won't be paying to replace it for much longer if anything else breaks), and the fact that I haven't played Bioshock or Portal yet is still bothering me. A new computer would fix that, and allow for Spore, provided it actually manages to live up to even part of the hype it's built up.[/QUOTE]

There's almost no way Spore can live up to the hype. People have been buzzing about it for years. That and SC2 are so hyped it's scary.

But ya, I have a Mac Powerbook (because I do video editing on it), but it's starting to fall apart after 3 years, and for only about $800, you can get a well-above-system-specs system now. I needed a laptop for travel/work, but I really want a desktop again once I have an apartment that can fit one.

[quote name='lordwow']There's almost no way Spore can live up to the hype. People have been buzzing about it for years. That and SC2 are so hyped it's scary.

But ya, I have a Mac Powerbook (because I do video editing on it), but it's starting to fall apart after 3 years, and for only about $800, you can get a well-above-system-specs system now. I needed a laptop for travel/work, but I really want a desktop again once I have an apartment that can fit one.[/quote]

:puke: at using a mac to edit. Final Cut pro is all types of lose.

Whatt?

The only problem I have with FCP is the occasional crash.

I hate AVID. I've heard Adobe is not bad on the PC, but I've never used it.

Also I don't think AVID would run well on my Powerbook, but my friend works for AVID and he says he can run it on his... so I dunno.

[quote name='lordwow']Whatt?

The only problem I have with FCP is the occasional crash.

I hate AVID. I've heard Adobe is not bad on the PC, but I've never used it.[/quote]

Premiere is supposed to be a-ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back