But Guys... Flamethrowers Only Have A 32%... Wait.. NooooOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, gta is done and put away for a long while.

I need another video game now...you know...to fill the void until more video games come out.

What...it makes sense.

I want an action non fps game.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ok, gta is done and put away for a long while.

I need another video game now...you know...to fill the void until more video games come out.

What...it makes sense.

I want an action non fps game.[/QUOTE]

Ninja Gaiden 2?

[quote name='zewone']Ninja Gaiden 2?[/quote]

Umm no.

See i play video games to have fun. I really dont need to throw 3 sets of controllers out of my window beacuse of a game that wants to be super hard.

Good try though. Something along those lines would be cool.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Shit, what happened to InuFaye? He was my user title buddy! (His user title was "Super Asshole".)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Meeting sucked ass as predicted...what'd I miss?[/QUOTE]

If you could get back to us with an explanation, that'd be great.

He's still got his avatar, so I'm thinking temp-ban, but I'm curious what he did to earn it.

JFD, do you want the picture to go with the user title?

And what's this about Inufaye? He was arguing about flame throwers?

[quote name='zewone']I must be the only one who thought those Lego games are/were boring as shit?[/quote]

Hell no. I bought the Star Wars one becuase it was $10 at JRs .. I gave it away the day after I got it.

[quote name='zewone']I must be the only one who thought those Lego games are/were boring as shit?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

That said, it's a lot more fun with other people...or watching other people fail miserably at it. One of my old roommates spent an hour on one level because they couldn't figure out how to use the switches, and then he got stuck in the last level because the guy he was playing with would either miss his jump or knock my roommate in. I don't know how long they spent doing that, but I remember laughing my ass off at it until it got to the point where the fact they couldn't beat a game geared towards kids was more sad than funny. :lol:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']If you could get back to us with an explanation, that'd be great.[/quote]

Umm...ok...our company's regions are merging, and we had a meeting on how its going to affect us and what's going to be changing...so usual BS from the VP, did my darnest to stay awake.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']If you could get back to us with an explanation, that'd be great.

He's still got his avatar, so I'm thinking temp-ban, but I'm curious what he did to earn it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know he can live up to his user title sometimes, in good humor, but I honestly have no idea what he did to earn it, so I'm interested in knowing. I'm thinking I probably just somehow only read the threads he doesn't crap in or something. :lol:

How do you guys not get it?

He spent the whole last OTT arguing about the inefficiency of flamethrowers, and now he's banned.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Umm...ok...our company's regions are merging, and we had a meeting on how its going to affect us and what's going to be changing...so usual BS from the VP, did my darnest to stay awake.[/QUOTE]

I actually meant about Inufaye, but it's good to know you've still got a job. :D

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yeah, I know he can live up to his user title sometimes, in good humor, but I honestly have no idea what he did to earn it, so I'm interested in knowing. I'm thinking I probably just somehow only read the threads he doesn't crap in or something. :lol:[/QUOTE]

He posted his infractions a few OTTs ago, and Trakan responded. Most of them were for personal attacks and, from what Trakan said, it sounded like he'd been harassing somebody else with something in his profile. Beyond that, though, I don't have a clue.

cheapygoatsecreatedbymaklershed.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why do you care so much, Emotional Walrus?[/QUOTE]

Boredom.

I should get off my ass and do something. We've had The Hulk sitting on our DVD shelf unwatched for years (it was five bucks at a garage sale). I'm probably going to regret it, but I could watch that. :whistle2:k

[quote name='lordwow']How do you guys not get it?

He spent the whole last OTT arguing about the inefficiency of flamethrowers, and now he's banned.[/QUOTE]

I'll take your word for it. Given how quickly the OTTs have been moving lately, I've given up on trying to keep track of what happens during morning and midday.

Ahh but DoK is so cute. I just wanna pinch her cheeks. ^__^

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']

I'll take your word for it. Given how quickly the OTTs have been moving lately, I've given up on trying to keep track of what happens during morning and midday.[/quote]

Ditto

Wait...Emotional Walrus? That's a new one. So were Hot Topic Walrus and Tusks. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Maklershed']
cheapygoatsecreatedbymaklershed.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's...interesting.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I actually meant about Inufaye, but it's good to know you've still got a job. :D[/quote]

Oh, you thought I had a CAG meeting...nope...just getting caught up on what went on...it'll have to wait though, its quiting time and I gots some Halo 3 to play with Wubb and the gang.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:baby:

Don't worry I like playing fun games too. :baby:[/quote]

Yeah I played enough madden back in the day to stick to just fun games. I have a play station controller graveyard over here.

[quote name='lordwow']sood: Culdcept saga is pretty fun and can be had cheap.[/quote]

I have no idea what that is.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']LEGO Indiana Jones Soodmeg![/quote]

I never played any of the other ones.....I might get it if its cheap.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']
Also, I think that this should be a contender for thread of the year.[/QUOTE]

It should. Trakan is awesome.

Don't worry Liquid 2, I'll leave as soon as I find out about InuFaye. Carry on. :bouncy:

[quote name='Soodmeg']I never played any of the other ones.....I might get it if its cheap.[/QUOTE]

You should. They're simplistic, but they're also a lot of fun, and the amount of Star Wars nerdiness included is insane - pretty much everyone is playable, from Ackbar to obscure Jedi like Kit Fisto. The originals shouldn't be too expensive now, since they rereleased the two Star Wars games in one package.

[quote name='Rocko']How long is he banned for, Linkin?[/QUOTE]

Permanently, according to the GGT. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']We'll see if it sticks.[/QUOTE]We can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back