The "X is missing most of his colon" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X doesn't deliver newspapers nor does he reference obscure J-Pop one hit wonders from the mid-90s. I don't see where they're the same.

Yeah, Banky, that's the hardest one in the game IMO.

Make sure you know the way out, get out quickly using the cover system, then follow the fence to the right until it opens, and you should be able to grab a car. Set a waypoint to the Pay N Spray, and go.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, Banky, that's the hardest one in the game IMO.

Make sure you know the way out, get out quickly using the cover system, then follow the fence to the right until it opens, and you should be able to grab a car. Set a waypoint to the Pay N Spray, and go.[/QUOTE]
See, that's just it. The last time I GOT OUT! I got around the fence, I got a car, I got about half a block and I fucking got cockblocked by a garbage truck, then three cop cars torpedoed me into a wall.

Guide Button->Dashboard->Turn Off Console

ei01dx.jpg

Ahahaha.

Since this Celts game is a blow out I'm going to envy Patrick Swazey's sick ass mullet from RoadHouse on VH-1.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone know around what time the VC/Wiiware update comes? 6 a.m. EST or so?[/QUOTE]

12pm EST

They sometimes put a press release at 8am (EST) about what's comin that day.

Man, I haven't gotten this angry at a game since the time as a kid I cracked one of my SNES controllers playing SF2 by twisting it after getting the anal twist from Bison..

One more try, then I'm shelving this shit for a while.

Man Jimbo, you're slippin' because you're out the game playin' that 8 year old MSG joint. Correct your playing time.

Nah, there's only one that can give permissions, and it's his sleepy time. We'll try tomorrow. That whole forum is gold. Gold I tell ya.

The good thing about Larry Bird is that he's been ugly for his whole life, so now that he's old he just looks old, not old and ugly. Magic Johnson on the other hand, that dude used to be slick, now he's all crinkly and bloated lookin'. And how is he sill alive from the AIDS, South park episode aside?

What the fuck did the Celtics do for the last 7 minutes? I look back and they're winning by like 4 fucking points, when they were winning by 23.

When they had the last server upgrade it re-set the whole thing, members, "mods", the works. We got The Man in a XBL room and got ready to tear him a new one because we thought it was gone forever and it's the biggest piece of history from this site. Welp, it was just that we were all removed and he gave Trash the powers to invite who we wanted back into it and that's where we are now.

WTF is up with this shit, I mean, 24 point lead and I'm trying to enjoy Roadhouse. C'Mon Celts, get your shit right.

[quote name='JimmieMac']The good thing about Larry Bird is that he's been ugly for his whole life, so now that he's old he just looks old, not old and ugly. Magic Johnson on the other hand, that dude used to be slick, now he's all crinkly and bloated lookin'. And how is he sill alive from the AIDS, South park episode aside?[/quote]

Remission

[quote name='JimmieMac']When they had the last server upgrade it re-set the whole thing, members, "mods", the works. We got The Man in a XBL room and got ready to tear him a new one because we thought it was gone forever and it's the biggest piece of history from this site. Welp, it was just that we were all removed and he gave Trash the powers to invite who we wanted back into it and that's where we are now.[/QUOTE]I know, I was in that XBL room. :cool:

I meant, I'm ig'nant, how did Magic Johnson get the AIDS in the first place?

That's what I realized when I was half way thru typing it all, fuck it, let it ride.

MJ got AIDS from fuckin' bitches raw.

[quote name='lilboo']12pm EST

They sometimes put a press release at 8am (EST) about what's comin that day.[/quote]

Bah. 12 hours from now.

Thanks, Toki Tori lover.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Blood transfusion. :cool:

All those rich $$$$$$s couldn't afford fresh rubbers either, right?[/QUOTE]

That's different. Everyone knows bagless pussy feels better. He probably thought it wouldn't happen to him.

Hell, I hardly use them.

FTW!

The way I won this mission was almost as absurd as how I lost the last time. I made it down that last long straight stretch of road to the Westminster Pay 'n' Spray, when my car had enough. I was about to go down swinging, when someone abandoned their vehicle in the intersection amidst the police action. Hopped in, trucked it on down to the Pay 'n' Spray.

SUCCESS

I've never seen anything like the randomly generated chaos program for this game.

Of course, it's not like the swerve that came after wasn't obvious from the beginning of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back