The "X is missing most of his colon" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']You're a poor ass curry smelling motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

You're a stinky Mexican whose hair looks like a duck's ass.

[quote name='zewone']Get a room.[/QUOTE]

Yeah MNL.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey JFD let's renew our friendship.[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Let's renew my foot in your ass.[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']Let's renew JFD's balls in his blender.[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Let's re-renew our friendship.[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']Let's re-renew your foot in my ass.[/quote]

Figured I didn't need to try. :cool:

I'm disappointed that kuga wasn't that tyght azn rapping on that pool table.

Whoever invented the idea of a radar gun on bowling alley lanes.....thank you.

I can't feel my arm, but it was worth it.

2008+2+002.jpg

Zune theme for XP is the business, also with the Vista tweaks I'm using, XP looks a lot like Vista with only half the memory usage.

Morning, OTT.

I'm starting to get used to this carpooling...Getting up at 4:30 is no longer a problem. And I'm down 4 lbs just from going to the gym twice a day. Not to mention I'm asleep at 9:00 pm and that has curtailed my desire to play World of Warcraft for some reason. Probably because I used to just start instancing at 9:00 pm.

Today is going to be a good day!

Morning OTT. Looks like I signed out of CAG at just the right time last night. That argument about letting yourself die for another between Liquid and Utopian is one of the dumbest I've ever seen on the internet. Even worse than who would win in a fight between [comic book character] and [comic book character].

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. Looks like I signed out of CAG at just the right time last night. That argument about letting yourself die for another between Liquid and Utopian is one of the dumbest I've ever seen on the internet. Even worse than who would win in a fight between [comic book character] and [comic book character].[/quote]

...I think Cable would totally PWN The Punisher...

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. Looks like I signed out of CAG at just the right time last night. That argument about letting yourself die for another between Liquid and Utopian is one of the dumbest I've ever seen on the internet. Even worse than who would win in a fight between [comic book character] and [comic book character].[/quote]

You expect intelligence from an internet forum? You lose.

Also, Batman would totally wreck Superman's shit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You expect intelligence from an internet forum? You lose.[/quote]

I never said I expect intelligence, I just don't expect nonsensical arguments of that degree. Liquid seemed to be getting seriously angry over it. :lol:

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 finally arrived from Amazon but I decied to finish Half Life 2 Epi 2 before cracking it open. So I actually played something other than Halo 3 on my Halo 3 machine over the weekend...

I was only about 30 minutes into Epi 2 and I decided to ditch that damn gnome as soon as I loaded my last save. I guess I'm not a raging cheesemint whore any longer. :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. Looks like I signed out of CAG at just the right time last night. That argument about letting yourself die for another between Liquid and Utopian is one of the dumbest I've ever seen on the internet. Even worse than who would win in a fight between [comic book character] and [comic book character].[/QUOTE]

I just left off watching Stand By Me last night on the scene where one of the Coreys is arguing with the chubby husky kid over who would win between Superman and Mighty Mouse.

"Boy, you don't know nothing. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back