The "X is missing most of his colon" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Liquid seemed to be getting seriously angry over it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Saying "I'd die for others because I stink" is among the dumber things I've read. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']I feel like I'm on fire. :[[/quote]

Why?

Did you want to be?

I'm sure one of the more friendly people around here will be glad to help you out. :cool:

I wish I had something else besides the internet to pass the time. I'm so burnt out of it already. :/[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why?

Did you want to be?

I'm sure one of the more friendly people around here will be glad to help you out. :cool:[/quote]
The damned beach was really hot yesterday... even the bottom of my feet are burnt. :cry:

Sunblock didn't help for shit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] NG2 demo wasn't bad... seemed a lot like sigma... scythe was nice, the talons were cool too.

Wish there were a boss though.[/QUOTE]

o%20rly.bmp

[quote name='tiredfornow']The damned beach was really hot yesterday... even the bottom of my feet are burnt. :cry:

Sunblock didn't help for shit.[/quote]

If it's anything like it's been up here the last few days, I can believe it.
Did you see any nice... scenery... at the beach?
At least you didn't get torched while mowing the lawn at 9am in 95 degree weather with some insane level of humidity. ;):hot:

You know nothing about humidity till you've lived in the valley. ;)

Yeah, well we got there around 6:45 and tried to find a hotel room but everybody was booked. So we went out to the jetties and sat on the rocks, smoked a jay, and walked around for a bit while the sun was coming up from behind the clouds. Around 8:45, we decided to go for a bike ride (probably about 6-7 miles to and from our location), bought some boogie boards and bottled water on the way back, took a quick dip to see how cold the water was (shit was freezin'). Got back to the beach access around 10 and jumped in the water till 12. Had lunch, got our room around 1 and chilled out for a bit. Went back out to the beach around 2:30 till around 5:15. Went back to the hotel room, changed, got our freak on
kidding
and started to head home around 6:45. I guess everybody decided to leave around that time, but it took us almost an hour to get across the bridge (the bridge is like a mile and a half long :bomb:) and stopped at a drive-in for some food.

I think the entire day it was 98 degrees w/ the heat index around 110. Supposedly, there was a 80 percent chance of rain for our area and the sun was out the entire day.

The hotel only cost 30 bucks for a queen bedroom. (61 bucks at check in, 30 for checking out within 10 hours or some shit)

Its an hour and fifteen minute drive back home without showering or anything, so it was nice to refresh ourselves before leaving and spend a bit of time in a room alone. The last couple of times were a nightmare since the car was covered in sand through the inside, seats are moist, wasted way too many towels trying to dry ourselves and having to deal with the lines of mexicans just to rinse yourself off just sucks. Also saved us the hassle of coming home and having to wash and dry everything, shower and clean the inside of the car.

He'll accept, but he won't show up.

And when you grill him about it later, he'll just ignore you.

[quote name='wubb']Rainbow Six Vegas 2 finally arrived from Amazon[/quote]

Guess who else just got Vegas 2 Pengy?

:wave:

Let's co-op.

[quote name='wubb'] I was only about 30 minutes into Epi 2 and I decided to ditch that damn gnome as soon as I loaded my last save. I guess I'm not a raging cheesemint whore any longer. :cry:[/quote]

I was trying to get that done before GTA, but it didn't work out so well...

But I still got the gnome!!

Sounds good manthing. Just don't expect me to be tactical. Being tactical's for nubs.

[quote name='Brak']He'll accept, but he won't show up.

And when you grill him about it later, he'll just ignore you.[/QUOTE]

Then I'd claim glorious victory via forfeit. :cool:

What the fuck is tactical even mean Pengy?

I play all games Rambo style: run in guns blazing.

It's just a shame that what worked in 80's games don't work so well no more...

[quote name='tiredfornow']You treat your stomach like shit, wahoo.

Alcohol? Spicy stuff? :shame:[/QUOTE]

I had some chili flakes in my homemade stirfry last night, but that never bothers me.

I really have no idea as to why I've been feeling like this for the past few days. fuckin' awful.

At least I beat GTA4 yesterday. :). Getting the "Liberty City Minute" cheese was so easy.

[quote name='manthing']What the fuck is tactical even mean Pengy?

I play all games Rambo style: run in guns blazing.

It's just a shame that what worked in 80's games don't work so well no more...[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.

And that shit works just fine in Halo 3.

Doesn't work that way in RSV2, mungwing.

---

Surprised you haven't read/locked that ''Have you gone to jail?'' thread yet, wubb.

[quote name='wubb']Hell yeah.

And that shit works just fine in Halo 3.[/quote]

I'm surprised manthingy doesn't want to deathmatch you, you overgrown frozen chicken. :D

[quote name='Brak']He'll accept, but he won't show up.

And when you grill him about it later, he'll just ignore you.[/quote]

I was wondering what happened, I go online and all of a sudden everything fell apart.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I had some chili flakes in my homemade stirfry last night, but that never bothers me.

I really have no idea as to why I've been feeling like this for the past few days. fuckin' awful.
[/quote]

AIDS

[quote name='tiredfornow']Doesn't work that way in RSV2, mungwing.

---

Surprised you haven't read/locked that ''Have you gone to jail?'' thread yet, wubb.[/quote]

:cry: @ RSV2 stuff.

Wubb grew up on an ice flow son!!! He laughs at our easy, mammal life. And at our punishments.

In his icy world, they kick you off the ice sheet, into a seal's mouth
:lol:

THIS IS ANTARCTICA!!!!!!

[quote name='wubb']Hell yeah.

And that shit works just fine in Halo 3.[/quote]

But maybe not RSV2...:cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm surprised manthingy doesn't want to deathmatch you, you overgrown frozen chicken. :D[/quote]

Quiet you.
He's moving away from the Halo. This should be encouraged.

I'm tired of the OTT being ~5% Halo 3 posts

Shouldn't you be a puddle anyway, what with all that heat?

And you ain't getting your package neither Icy Knuckle:booty:

I hope one day we can all live in a world where corny people like this $$$$a above me don't exist.

[quote name='Maklershed']My Pokemons, allow me to present them to you.[/quote]

Its not even that. You upload 'em to your shitty ranch, they appear, and do nothing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope one day we can all live in a world where corny people like this $$$$a above me don't exist.
[/quote]

I hope one day Teefer gets deported back to Messico.

Yeah, that would make sense if I wasn't born here, didn't have a job, could speak coherent spanish, and if I didn't sound like Leeroy from Compton. I can write in Spanish, but when I try to speak it I can't pronounce shit without sounding like a white dude.

WHAAAATTT AAAA DUUUMMMBBBAAASSSSS.

Manthing's is annoying in his posts, now, too?

I called this as well. :cool:

I'm halfway through level 47 in CoD. I started on Friday at 24. Not bad.

Maybe I'll prestige again by the end of the week.

Not yet, it's still going. Not sure how long it'll go for though.

It started at like 12:30EST or something like that on Friday so maybe until then?

[quote name='Rocko']Manthing's is annoying in his posts, now, too?

I called this as well. :cool:

I'm halfway through level 47 in CoD. I started on Friday at 24. Not bad.

Maybe I'll prestige again by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

You're a fucking loser.

[quote name='wubb']So some of the guys play music on their headset for the CAG COD4 game night? :roll:[/quote]

That would be twen. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back