The "X is missing most of his colon" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']So some of the guys play music on their headset for the CAG COD4 game night? :roll:[/quote]

There was some guy playing the Duke Nukem soundboard clips in a game I was in last night.

"I'll rip off your head and shit down your BALLS OF STEEL!" the whole time.

[quote name='tiredfornow']We all like women in here, chase. You don't belong here.[/quote]

What, you're telling me this fine, sexy lady isn't a woman?

wonder20womanbz8.jpg

You could put a stereo on that ass. :drool:

Stop calling me Teef-ner-s-er-whatever.

Only my best girlfriends can call me that. Hayyyyy lilboo!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Wipe those tears away and get some exercise, moron.[/quote]

Yeah, I'll be sure to let my boss know I'm going to clock out and take a couple of laps around the area!

Dumbass.

[quote name='manthing']At least you're still working.

You move offices yet?[/quote]
End of the month.
Most of the building has gone already and there's lots of new people here.

Lots of lookers too. gnomesayin

Jeez, still 90 minutes till WWDC

:cry:

Dallow, the newbies look like gnomes?

:whistle2:s

Are they GE people, or new tenants taking over the old Citi space?

The ones with that orange shit on their lower back? Just stick 'em with grenades in the middle section, or just strafe around 'em while shootin'.

Just keep movin' around and you should be good. The AI is shitty in that game. :/

[quote name='Rocko']I guess he's mad that his thread to talk about how awesome he is got locked?[/QUOTE]

I could care less about the thread, but you're an easy target.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Mr. Anderson has seen things I can't even imagine.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you can imagine your mom's disgusting ass, that's where you came from, right? Maybe selective memory kicked in; it's probably for the better.

Frosty, you bite on the Bzz razor?

It's on sale this week for $65 at Target.

60% off retail my butt

:roll:

Also, Slingbox on the iPhone?

nice...

He took a bunch of bars over a two week period, got arrested, and now he thinks CAG owes him somethin'.

I'd imagine hanging out with him is almost as fun as punching yourself in the dick w/ a spiked colllar wrapped around your fist.

[quote name='manthing']Jeez, still 90 minutes till WWDC

:cry:

Dallow, the newbies look like gnomes?

:whistle2:s

Are they GE people, or new tenants taking over the old Citi space?[/quote]
I'm patiently waitint too.

And yeah, like sexi gnomes. :drool:

The new people are Citi people but from the Auto division coming from the building I'm moving to. This whole building (actually 3 buildings together) is all Citi.

[quote name='tiredfornow']He took a bunch of bars over a two week period, got arrested, and now he thinks CAG owes him somethin'.

I'd imagine hanging out with him is almost as fun as punching yourself in the dick w/ a spiked colllar wrapped around your fist.[/quote]
The key to enlightenment is telling people in the internet how many corriciden pills you can shove down your throat.

I think my phone has a mark on the screen that I just noticed this morning.
I don't have my little microfiber thing, and doesn't seem to come off, but the screen is still smooth to the nail so doesn't feel like a scratch.

She found your Candy Land stash, budge? :(

Also, how could she spend your money? She took it from you and spent it? Or was she holding onto it?

[quote name='darthbudge']:bomb: My mom just spent all of my MGS4 money without even asking me. I am so pissed off right now, I don't know what I am gonna do.[/QUOTE]

That's really fuckin ghetto. How did that happen?

[quote name='manthing']Frosty, you bite on the Bzz razor?

It's on sale this week for $65 at Target.

60% off retail my butt

:roll:

Also, Slingbox on the iPhone?

nice...[/quote]

Agh...figures. Guess the razor isn't as new as they made it seem since its already getting a big sales drop. Oh well, I'm still saying that $35 is still a good deal.

----

Tried the NGII demo last night...wow, that was pretty fun.

----

Watched Dexter S1 all weekend, really twisted and very fun show...started 1st episode of S2 before going to bed...can't wait to get home and watch some more.

Linkin:

Well the normal price is $70, and it's $5 off this week, so it's still 50% of the normal Target price.

But whatever. My $22.50 copy of NG2 and $15 copy of Vegas 2 eases the sting of it.

And budge, post pics of your MILF in the OTT as revenge

:twisted:

I hate when they pack up your pizza at a semi-fancy pants restaurant by just piling the pieces on top of each other in a to go box. Can't you at least put some wax paper in between the slices fool!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back