The "X is missing most of his colon" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Vista install got killed by adware/trojans.

I can't even boot into safe mode, not sure what to do.

Looks like it's XP for me for awhile, sucks havin' to get everything back the way I like it.

Playing the UV car level in gears by yourself seems a bit more manageable than doing co-op. Shit's not broken when you do it by yourself. I should probably do the rail level by myself as well.

I don't know, I got some weird "Security 2008" thing that tried to hide itself as being a part of the Windows OS. I was running my adware removal programs, then it gave me the BSOD and then, it wouldn't restart.

[quote name='Moxio']Sasuke tell your mom to whip me up some egg rolls and send them my way. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I can make egg rolls, but i dont have any wonton wrappers :whistle2:#

Folks are shitting themselves over MGS4 spoilers. No one has even come close to spoiling anything major (that I've seen at least) on these boards.

Unlike that one blog post.

Well, I have XP installed on another HDD in this PC (that's what I'm using now, so I don't need Linux).

I'm just hoping there might be a way to recover without formatting. I liked my Vista setup. :cry:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Now that no one has to depend on me and my shitty skills to survive, anybody want to play some Co-op gears on Insane?[/QUOTE]

I'll play.

Really. I don't think I've had a bit of spyware on my computer in over three years.

Some janky-ass torrents will do that to you.

[quote name='zewone']Well, I have XP installed on another HDD in this PC (that's what I'm using now, so I don't need Linux).

I'm just hoping there might be a way to recover without formatting. I liked my Vista setup. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Oh, well, you can save your files easily then. A LiveCD lets you boot into an OS right off the disc, which would be handy if you only had one internal drive.

[quote name='Moxio']fuck the iphone. Gimme some details about iMac/Macbook[/QUOTE]
Your broke ass won't buy one, so what do you care? :cool:

I don't need to dream: I'm already there. Look at my title, it's always changing my location.

And JFD, your rudeness will get you nowhere.

JFD, go shred your dick using a cheese grater, put the dick slicings in a soup combined with your finest pubes, then pour the soup over spaghetti and JFD-balls. There will be only two balls, and they'll be small and never used, but the overall meal will be delicious for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back