Logitech Game

bow zon0

CAGiversary!
Logitech has an instant win game with tons of prizes... motor scooters, music downloads, Logitech products, even a prize package with Duran Duran. Looks like it is geared towards back to school. Expires 10/15.
smile.gif

https://www.feelliberated.com/Default.aspx

Official Rules (Only one win per account)

18+, US, one entry per person/email address per day. Ends October 15, 2008 @ 11:59pm ET

Grand Prize: (1 winner) Duran Duran “Live Like a Rock Star” 2008 Concert Trip Prize. Includes: Round-trip coach airfare for the winner and five (5) friends from the major metropolitan airport closest to the winner’s home as determined by the Sponsor and the major metropolitan airport nearest the concert venue as determined by the Sponsor. Standard hotel accommodation based on double occupancy for two (2) nights; (three (3) hotel rooms for two (2) nights each). Six (6) tickets to a Duran Duran concert on their 2008 tour (seating shall be within the first ten (10) rows); the date and place of the concert will be determined by the Sponsor and communicated to the winner at the time of winner verification and prize acceptance. “Meet and Greet” privileges with Duran Duran as part of a semi-private group at a time convenient for, and determined by show production personnel. Winner and traveling companions must depart from the same airport and travel on the same itinerary. The Concert Trip Prize does not include ground transportation from the homes of the winner and traveling companions to the airport of departure, ground transportation during the trip stay, any applicable passport or visa fees, accident, baggage or trip cancellation insurance and personal expenses such as meals, snacks, beverages, laundry, internet connection charges and phone calls incurred by the winner and/or traveling companions. The Concert Trip Prize is available only on the schedule as determined by the Sponsor and communicated to the winner at the time of winner confirmation and prize acceptance and there are no alterations or variations to the itinerary. (ARV $7000)
First Prize: (10 winners) Piaggio FLY 50 Scooter (ARV $1,899)
Second Prize: (50 winners) Logitech MX Air Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse (ARV $149.99)
Third Prize: (100 winners) Logitech Premium Notebook Headset (ARV $59)
Fourth Prize: (150 winners) Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebook (ARV $99.99)
Fifth Prize: (200 winners) Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speaker System (ARV $199.99)
Sixth Prize: (250 winners) Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere Compact Speakers for iPods (ARV $129.99)
Seventh Prize: (300 winners) Logitech V320 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks (ARV $39.99)
Eighth Prize: (400 winners) Logitech AudioHub plus Alto Express Notebook Stand bundle (ARV $129.99)
Ninth Prize: (180,000 winners) Five Music Downloads (ARV $3.95)

**Note: For the downloads, for US winners, the downloads are though Rhapsody. For Canadians, they're through Puretracks**

copied from slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, but please, if you are posting from another site, like Slick Deals, please remove the affiliate part of the link.

I fixed it this time.

Wow, least someone could do was say thanks to those who offered the free codes... I tried them, and they were already used. Damn leechers. Thanks to the OP, though.

Redeemed, and thanks. I actually got the downloader to work now.

If anyone has codes, please PM me. I appreciate it.

[quote name='spoo']Do yourself and the community a favor and read the feedback rules. Here I will even give you a link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504[/quote]

Last I knew I was allowed to say I will only give something away if someone *has* feedback. This basically means noone who hasn't done a trade can get one. I'm not *asking* for feedback, I'm saying I won't give stuff to someone who *has* none.

[quote name='georox']Last I knew I was allowed to say I will only give something away if someone *has* feedback. This basically means noone who hasn't done a trade can get one. I'm not *asking* for feedback, I'm saying I won't give stuff to someone who *has* none.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the misunderstanding :grouphug:

wow, dis some bullshit. I instantly won the crappy music downloads, and because of that, can't enter again to try to win something else? blargh

anywho, thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Bioshocked.

Again... I'm slightly irritated at the leechers on topics with codes. I'll go ahead and say it... thanks, heathdud.

bread's done
Back