- - - - -

VIDEOGAME SELLERS TARGETED FRAUD info on half.com / ebay/ amazon

#691 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   4096 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

Paypal immediately closed the case right after I submitted my information and it stated that they closed it because it wasn't under their Seller Protection.

"

Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse you because the transaction was not covered under PayPal Seller Protection for the following reason(s):

• The transaction was not eligible for Seller Protection. If a transaction is eligible for Seller protection, it will be marked as Eligible or Partially Eligible on your Transaction Details page."

And when I contacted them they said this: "For this case, We can not stop the buyer from disputing the case outside on PayPal. On our end we will represent you on the case and provide documents to help you get the funds however this case is decided by Card issuer and not PayPal. We do not have a control on that."

Is this how terrible Paypal has been? And there's nothing eBay can do either since they didn't even go through eBay for any of it, just Paypal. This is the 2nd time ever I've had an issue selling something anywhere. The first was with Amazon when I sold something through them a couple of years ago but they sided with me on that one.

#692 elessar123  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:58 PM

No, that's right. It's not a PayPal issue. Like I said, provide information to their credit card company, and you should be fine.

#693 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   4096 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:37 PM

Ok just making sure, thanks for your input. I'll provide the necessary information whenever I get contacted.