CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
:bouncy:
458.gif

643.gif

love-smiley-076.gif

oh. my. word.

nice TMK quotage at the end of the last OTT, wow.

--

zuu -- do you know the name of the email sound on the iPhone?

I've tried replacing ReceivedMessage.caf and new-mail.caf and neither seems to take effect, I still get the stupid "ding".

[quote name='wubb']Add me too everybody! [/quote]

To what? You got the hots for Sean too?

Is there a list of people who wanna do him?

Would you want Sean after boo's had his way with him?

:booty:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I have SSB Brawl too (just got it). I still need to play more since I'm trying to get use to the controls.[/quote]

aren't they very similar to melee if you use a wavebird/gcn controller?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I have SSB Brawl too (just got it). I still need to play more since I'm trying to get use to the controls.[/QUOTE]

Nah, just jump in there and give it a shot.

[quote name='lilboo']Sean, you were really nice to me on the train. Told me my shirt looked really good on me :)[/QUOTE]

I know yous be the #1 []D [] []\/[] []D when you're in Philly.

The controls are the exact same as the GC game, Mana.

You should've just saved up your money for Singstar 93, or whatever the next one is cause Brawl sucks the biggest D, ever. Especially online. [sarcasm] No gripes with local play, but that online play is incredible! [/sarcasm]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']aren't they very similar to melee if you use a wavebird/gcn controller?[/QUOTE]I haven't tried yet. I kind of hate using my GC controller because it's wired and I gotta go down to the basement to get it. I tried using the Classic Controller (hoping it would somewhat be like on GC) and it felt really weird (Could not even use the D-pad). I felt better using the remote + nunchuck, but even that feels weird. I'm probably just going to learn Wii Remote + Nunchuk (Mario Kart Wii worked best that way for me).

[quote name='wubb']Nah, just jump in there and give it a shot.[/QUOTE]I'm just trying to get the controls, then I gotta test my online connection. I cannot easily open the DMZ on the static IP I put my Wii at (well, I can, but it will take a little time), since it's set on my PS3 right now.

I will not deny Sean has the looks to get all the girls. I definitely don't (I'll be perfectly honest, I do not post my worst pics at CAG, where my hair is usually a little bit longer and I haven't shaved for a few days).

Who doesn't lilboo? :swoons:

[quote name='jfd']Are you saying that because I hosted last time, I won?
[/QUOTE]No, I'm just sayin' let's see what happens this time.

I haven't played the online, but I get bored easily with brawl. Luckily I waited until it was the Amazon DOTD a few weeks back to get it on the cheap.

The online in brawl makes me really sad.
It has times where it's great, but other times it's so bad you just feel like spitting at the TV :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']The controls are the exact same as the GC game, Mana.

You should've just saved up your money for Singstar 93, or whatever the next one is cause Brawl sucks the biggest D, ever. Especially online. [sarcasm] No gripes with local play, but that online play is incredible! [/sarcasm][/QUOTE]I mentioned how I tried using the Wii Remote + Nunchuk or classic controller (I usually like the CC best for games, since it's what I use for Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core). I'll plug the GC controller in later. The first thing I noticed was the load times were MUCH longer than on GC, due since it uses a Dual Layered DVD, I can understand it.

Lol, there's no SingStar 93. :p I'm still tempted to buy SingStar 90's because of having such an awesome songlist (some songs I want are still not a download yet). Volume 2 doesn't come until October (I'll buy it for sure).

TFN's avatar reminded me,

Has anyone seen City of Men? is it any good? I loved the first film and I dont know why a film like that needed some sort of sequal

Why are you drinking promethazine so early in the morning, joe? City of Men is not a sequel to City of God. Its a follow up from the TV show. Has a few of the same actors though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why are you drinking promethazine so early in the morning, joe? City of Men is not a sequel to City of God. Its a follow up from the TV show. Has a few of the same actors though.[/quote]

Promethazine? ...Sizzurp? Wha?

There was TV show? was it any good?

texas tea = purple drank, well, around here anyways. Those Houston rappers made that shit famous around TX.

I know its supposed to be a drink with a bunch of different alcohols, kinda like a LI Iced Tea, but its usually just called LI Iced Tea. :whistle2:|

I haven't seen the show from the beginning... only saw a few episodes with Benny and Shaggy under different names since it was really all I could find without buying the DVD.

Yeah, I saw that.

I'm thinking of hitting up the local ATT Store tonight to do the credit check, so I can go in the morning and pick it up before work

Then I'll :pray: for a 2.0 jailbreak

Boo purp is a separate thing. Made with codeine cough syrup, and lemon-line soda, and maybe a Jolly rancher or 2

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you know what purple drank is, lilboo?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I guess it's something black URBAN..LOL

Nice, you can finally import contacts from the SIM card with 2.0.
No more slow iSim app needed.

TFN likes to get swerved.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats pretty ignorant.

Most of the people I know who knock back cough syrup are white people.[/QUOTE]

No, you're right. We used to do this shit in HS :lol:
I never heard of that name, though.

I'd rather smoke a jay than get stuck to my couch and have droopy eyes.

No thx!
--
Are you serious, budge? The cheapest cable site on the net and you're asking for coupons? What are you ordering? If you're that poor, I'll order you a pair of component cables. :nottalking:

Thats a crackhead drink...My brother used to drink that shit, however he also OD'ed on Cough Medicine as well once, He also used to do that "Huffing" shit...I'm amazed he still has a brain.

Texas Tea = Sweet tea

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd rather smoke a jay than get stuck to my couch and have droopy eyes.

No thx!
--
Are you serious, budge? The cheapest cable site on the net and you're asking for coupons? What are you ordering? If you're that poor, I'll order you a pair of component cables. :nottalking:[/quote]

I want to order a 360 VGA cable. But yeah, I am broke ass person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back