I have the hOTTs for SeanR

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']Thats a crackhead drink...My brother used to drink that shit, however he also OD'ed on Cough Medicine as well once, He also used to do that "Huffing" shit...I'm amazed he still has a brain.

Texas Tea = Sweet tea[/QUOTE]

How's his nose?

[quote name='Liquid 2']How's his nose?[/quote]

How should I know, He seems healthier than me...although skinny as a twig.

[quote name='lordwow']Don't have me go on my why the hell isn't there sweet tea in the north rant again[/quote]

Wha?

Budge, you know Gamestop sells 'em for $10 used?

That's how I got mine

Go to the Gamestop website, search 'VGA' then hit the button that says 'SHOW backordered products'

You'll see it then.

Hell, there's a used one at the GS half a mile away from me...

[quote name='lordwow']There is no sweet tea in the northern part of this country.[/quote]

Lies and commie MA propaganda...

:nottalking:

I live in the 'northern part' and can get sweet tea anyday of the week.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Seems like a bad idea.

Also, can you upgrade without flashing? Last time I had to upgrade, I swear my shit got flashed.[/quote]
Why is it a bad idea?
It works for anyone running untouched iPhones.

I thought it always flashes the FW, that's how you have to do it no?

Woke up at 7:30 today, dropped my car off at the place, came home, and went back to bed.

I got up about 40 minutes ago. Time to exercise. Looks I won't be eating breakfast for about 90 minutes.

Do you really need a VGA cable, budge? Component or HDMI won't do? :whistle2:k[quote name='lordwow']I meant the northern part where people live.[/quote]
:lol:

dallow, have you ever been to Babe's in Dallas? (I'm sure you have)

I ate at Potbelly's, Pappadeaux, Babe's, New York City Pizza and Pasta (so good), and went to that Dallas Aquarium that was neat as fuck even though it was raining and the line to get in was ridiculous. I think next time I'm gonna take my bike and venture down where the Aquarium is cause it looked like way too much fun riding a bike. :D

[quote name='joe2187']Who the fuck is this Dennis Dyack muddafucka eating his way around the CAG blogs?[/QUOTE]

He's the producer (?) of Too Human. He basically said that message boards are everything that's wrong with the gaming world and started betting people on one that his game would score well or whatever.

He was the founder of silicon knights back in the day, so he's been around a while.

[quote name='lordwow']My 360 is in my APT! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Just for that I won't go easy on you in SSBB tonight.

[quote name='lilboo']Wubb when did you send yours out? I'm going to waiting forever because I can't do this until I come back :([/QUOTE]

I sent it the 7th (Tuesday) According to UPS it won't be delivered to the repair center until the 14th. :wall:

Do you have AIM, Mooj?
---
Its alright. Have you tried Which Wich? Its basically the same thing. Hot oven subs with whatever you want on 'em and they don't skimp ya out on meat or anything. The environment was cool though since there was a dude who reminded me of Seu Jorge playing guitar right next to our table. :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']dallow, have you ever been to Babe's in Dallas? (I'm sure you have)

I ate at Potbelly's, Pappadeaux, Babe's, New York City Pizza and Pasta (so good), and went to that Dallas Aquarium that was neat as fuck even though it was raining and the line to get in was ridiculous. I think next time I'm gonna take my bike and venture down where the Aquarium is cause it looked like way too much fun riding a bike. :D[/quote]
Dang you ate at a lot of places.

I actually haven't been to Babes, is it that good? I've thought about it.
Riding your bike downtown you mean?
Yeah, that would be pretty fun.

Glad you enjoyed Dallas even for a little bit.
You ate at NYC Pizza, and I did the real thing. :cool:

I really didn't know where I was when I was at the aquarium... I just remember walking around for a bit before it started pouring and we headed to the mall which closed at 6pm (stupid 4th of July). Had my eye on a Holga camera in Urban Outfitters, but I had to order two online (one for me, one for the lady).

Babe's was disgustingly awesome. Three things on the menu: chicken fried steak, fried chicken and something else. You get loaded on however many steaks you want, how ever much mashed potatoes ya want, how ever much corn, and so on and so on. Really good stuff and it was only 45 bucks for three of us.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you really need a VGA cable, budge? Component or HDMI won't do? :whistle2:k
[/quote]

I want to plug it into my Computer monitor. I don't have any HDTV's at my house. Also, I already have a Component Cable with it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Quantum of Solace game is built on the CoD4 engine :whee:[/quote]

Who is developing the game?

Treyarch budge... :l

Kanye has 3 videos for flashing lights, the first one was dead on sexy...But the other 2 are just plain confusing...what the fuck man?

[quote name='joe2187']Treyarch budge... :l

Kanye has 3 videos for flashing lights, the first one was dead on sexy...But the other 2 are just plain confusing...what the fuck man?[/quote]

That is disappointing, I still hope it will be good.

Man just watched Walk Hard.

I think I need a shower to wash the crap off of me.

Hey lordwow where do you work full time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back