Every Day is Double Post Day!

The Crotch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Alternate titles considered: "Double Dipping the Chip", "The Double Penetration of CAG", and "This Thread is About Starcraft".

Dunno if this has been talked about, but pretty much every post I make is considered a double-post. Now, this isn't really that big of a problem for me - just gives me the old...

Redirecting...

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

... thing and sends me on my merry way. Like I said, not a big problem, but I was just wondering what the deal is and if anyone else has this happen to them.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']^

cant. it counts as spam. Also, i thought the title really was some sort of new CAG holiday. :lol:[/quote]

Still working on Talk Like Tassadar Day. Cheapy claims to be "interested". He said he'd email me. We'll talk about it.

wink.gif

[quote name='guinaevere']Hey Sugar, how long has this been happening for you?[/quote]Since... I dunno, about the beginning of the month, I guess. But I wasn't around to post for all of July.
[quote name='guinaevere']Hey Sugar, how long has this been happening for you?[/quote]A deep magic indeed..

This has happened to me as well. If your computer has a slow connection it seems when you click the post button more than once CAG will interpret this as you posting the same thing two times in a row. As to why this happens to 90% of your posts, No clue unless you click the post button more than once 90% of the time.

Quit using AOL, TC.

Oh wait you're in Canada.

Quit using Compuserve.

And Prodigy.

Do I need to repeat myself?

[quote name='JMEPO']No clue unless you click the post button more than once 90% of the time.[/quote]Negatory on that one, good buddy.[quote name='darthbudge']It is your Dial up. Back when I used to have it I got this error a bunch as well.[/quote]Except... this has only been happening to me for the last month or so. Unless you've been using dial-up for some reason in the last month...

Eh, whatever. 3 more days on this setup.

bread's done
Back