GGT88... Megaman 9? Thread by the new guy?!?! Now with 200% more hot azn chix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Did I beat the rush? Hah... I hope I didn't step on any toes.

big-girl-PS.jpg

:lol: that's it.

And Megaman 9 is totally kicking my ass. Boss FAQ ftw.

[quote name='distgfx']...Megaman 9 is punishingly difficult and I'm loving it.[/QUOTE]

Truth. Though I'm thinking X is my favorite... :whistle2:#

Rolento made one too. Should we move over there?

I've only played Megaman 1 and X, so I guess I'm not as exposed..

[quote name='Ahadi']In the sense that I went and did it without thought or regard for human life... yes. However, your first post > mine.

Til I hit the edit button![/quote]

Oh shit, no you di'int. Wipeout HD surprisingly kicks more ass than I though it would, hard though.

It was the first picture that came up when I googled "hot asian girl"

I don't get it.

Also, Mega Man get inky in the water level. Sweet.

[quote name='distgfx']So, who here has a small enough friends list that they can play me in wipeout HD sometime?[/QUOTE]

How much is it + do you want to gameshare?

[quote name='distgfx']So, who here has a small enough friends list that they can play me in wipeout HD sometime?[/QUOTE]

The glitch doesn't affect me. :D

I have like 70 friends or something and the game has never given me any trouble.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']not me... I'm nearing 60 friends.[/quote]

Damn, I only have a few. Ahadi, whoknows, manaknight and chaos. That's cause y'know, they're the only ones cool enough to be on my list.

[quote name='Ahadi']How much is it + do you want to gameshare?[/quote]

$20 and I don't gameshare with my main account, don't wanna use up any activations just incase. Sorry about that.

AFOIWAEJFWJEFPJWEFPOIJAWPIOJAWFPOAWEJFJAWEFOPJWAEFOPJIAWEFPOJAWEFPOJWEFOPIJAWEFPIOJAWEFPAWJOFPOAWEJFPAOWJEFPAWJOEFPOJEFLKZSDFMKLZSDVLKZSDVLMKzsdv

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'll add u distgfx... I thought I had you but apparently I don't. Just get use to date rape after you confirm. >_

[quote name='distgfx']Damn, I only have a few. Ahadi, whoknows, manaknight and chaos. That's cause y'know, they're the only ones cool enough to be on my list.

$20 and I don't gameshare with my main account, don't wanna use up any activations just incase. Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

It's all good. Give me two to three weeks(paid bi-weekly and I gotsta pay the bills with this weeks check) and I'll see what I can do.

Also! My new phone should be coming in tomorrow. Wicked pumped! My current suckphone replacement that has the original snake on it is getting kicked to the curb. Now I gotta learn how to hac... manipulate windows mobile. Shouldn't be too hard. It is windows after all :lol:

All you guys are on my friends list I think...except Chacrana who apparently thinks he's too cool for me

He's not though

The only person I've added to friends lists in a while is Ahadi. A lotta people send me friend requests but don't say who they are, so I just ignore that shit because... well, who the hell are they?

I guess I have too literal of a meaning of "friends" list.

[quote name='whoknows']All you guys are on my friends list I think...except Chacrana who apparently thinks he's too cool for me

He's not though
[/QUOTE]

You're on my Xbox 360 friends list, fool. You just haven't been on in like... 123978123 days.

[quote name='Chacrana']The only person I've added to friends lists in a while is Ahadi. A lotta people send me friend requests but don't say who they are, so I just ignore that shit because... well, who the hell are they?

I guess I have too literal of a meaning of "friends" list.[/QUOTE]

Well shit... I'm honored. But I think we might be friends on XBL too. Give me your social security number and we might as well call it a marriage.

And Mega Man is still kicking my ass. Literally 2 hours and I'm yet to beat a level. fucking aye.

[quote name='Chacrana']You're on my Xbox 360 friends list, fool. You just haven't been on in like... 123978123 days.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right since I don't have my 360 anymore :lol:

I am incredibly tempted to buy the $200 one off amazon with free Lego Batman since all the new ones have HDMI right? My old one didn't and that bothered me.

[quote name='Ahadi']Well shit... I'm honored. But I think we might be friends on XBL too. Give me your social security number and we might as well call it a marriage.

And Mega Man is still kicking my ass. Literally 2 hours and I'm yet to beat a level. fucking aye.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's 418-24-9338.

I got LifeLock though, so ur boned!

But if u want to marry, we kan get plane tickets. I know a nice chapel out in CA that marries gaylords. We kan spacedock the night away!

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, it's 418-24-9338.

I got LifeLock though, so ur boned!

But if u want to marry, we kan get plane tickets. I know a nice chapel out in CA that marries gaylords. We kan spacedock the night away![/QUOTE]

I'm more of a Vermont kind of guy. It'll just be you, me, Ben, and Jerry.

[quote name='whoknows']Sounds about right since I don't have my 360 anymore :lol:

I am incredibly tempted to buy the $200 one off amazon with free Lego Batman since all the new ones have HDMI right? My old one didn't and that bothered me.[/QUOTE]

I replaced my 360 in February or March, and it had an HDMI (this was a premium or whatever they call it these days), so I'd think you're good to go.

[quote name='whoknows']Sounds about right since I don't have my 360 anymore :lol:

I am incredibly tempted to buy the $200 one off amazon with free Lego Batman since all the new ones have HDMI right? My old one didn't and that bothered me.[/quote]

You too? Damn, I've been thinking about the same thing. I don't really want lego batman though, guess I could just resell it.

[quote name='Chacrana']I replaced my 360 in February or March, and it had an HDMI (this was a premium or whatever they call it these days), so I'd think you're good to go.[/QUOTE]

Cool. No tax+free shipping will probably get me to order it tonight.

[quote name='distgfx']You too? Damn, I've been thinking about the same thing. I don't really want lego batman though, guess I could just resell it.[/QUOTE]

Well I do want Lego Batman. Just goes to show how awesome I am.

[quote name='jer7583']People who buy LEGO games shouldn't be over the age of 8[/QUOTE]
Interestingly seems to be about the same age group as Halo.

[quote name='jer7583']People who buy LEGO games shouldn't be over the age of 8[/QUOTE]

I duno man. Lego Star Wars is pretty sick. It's so simple, yet so awesome. It combines two staples of my childhood.

But now I've taken a break from gaming. I have to finish a myspace for a class I'm taking. I need to write a blog "channeling" King Arthur as my muse. Tricky shit because I haven't done much of the reading :roll:

This thread = fail.
j/k. hazing the new guy. :p

Off to watch some Dexter, and then will pop in ToV. Or maybe RB2.

[quote name='jer7583']People who buy LEGO games shouldn't be over the age of 8[/quote]

Wow.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Interestingly seems to be about the same age group as Halo.[/quote]

This is sadly too true.

Okay. Finished the myspace thing.

Here's a shitty pic of my tattoo I mentioned in the last thread:
P1010034-1.jpg

I'll take a better pic eventually. And I should probably head to bed soon. Meh. Video games are a callin'.

[quote name='Ahadi']Okay. Finished the myspace thing.

Here's a shitty pic of my tattoo I mentioned in the last thread:
P1010034-1.jpg

I'll take a better pic eventually. And I should probably head to bed soon. Meh. Video games are a callin'.[/quote]

nice. and that's coming froma former D&D player >_<

my original character happened to marry into a home of prostitutes that happened to be sent by God to "watch" over me... I loved my DM :)

Nice tat, Ahadi.

And that's just crazy ReRo. As a former DM myself, I was always more masochistic towards my players.

Speaking of masochists, I played a bunch more of that Mega Man. I finally beat my first two bosses. Galaxy Man and Splash Woman have fallen.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the tat :lol:

So I've played Ratchet + Clank and Jak and Daxter. Maybe I'm being too critical, but when's the fun part? Or maybe they are dated? I don't know... Ratchet and Clank is definitely more fun than J+D. I hope Sly Cooper is fun. And I really hope Dark Cloud doesn't disappoint me.

Ohhh and I played some Mortal Kombat 2 for a little bit. Made me remember why I hate the MK series so much...

And I got stuck on the riding of the bubbles part of Mega Man in Splash Woman's level. I fell too many times and just said fuck it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for gaming.

Woo!!!!

I just WON a $100 gamestop gift card from CHEAPYD!! WOOOOO

And from gamestop! WOOO to that too!!!!!

Nice one Jer.

So I picked up Pure from BB yesterday, game is awesome. Loads of fun to play and it looks fantastic.

I also finished COD3, not quite so awesome.

Was gonna pick up Silent Hill this week, but thats on hold till I see a few more reviews come in. I assume there won't be a demo for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back