GGT88... Megaman 9? Thread by the new guy?!?! Now with 200% more hot azn chix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I'm basically down for playing anything. I've had so many games go through my collection that I'll play pretty much anything that's out for it. Maybe a good action game? Or an RPG? Drawn to Life Spongebob edition looks amazing...

And does anyone know of any good sites where I can find info on "hacking"/modifying Windows Mobile/Tmobile Wing?

Started my little lifting routine with my stepdad tonight. I'm weak as shyt but you gotta start somewhere. He's really cool about everything too, much better than doing the shit with a coach.

Gonna plug this here, anyone interested in make a few bucks doing some art for my first stick? It's a ways off ,but I'm really considering doing one, as per my post in the fighter thread.

Jesus Shit Toaster! Joshua fucking
shot Neku!

What a slut

Taking a TWEWY break to watch the second half of last week's Supernatural.

LOL, the Meg recast A) Looks nothing like her and B) Is a terrible actress.

EDIT: Haha.
"...you built a panic room?"
"I had the day off."
"...Bobby, you are AWESOME."

I'm slowly getting used to WipEout HD. I think I need to read something a little bit on how to control the game better. Traditional arcade racing skills need not apply.

[quote name='daroga']I'm slowly getting used to WipEout HD. I think I need to read something a little bit on how to control the game better. Traditional arcade racing skills need not apply.[/quote]

No kidding, I've never played a racer that required so much skill. I love it though.

I've decided MGS4 can wait until I have a lot of time to sit down and play through it, so I've narrowed it down to picking up Uncharted or Future Tools of Destruction this week. Feel free to chime in.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I've decided MGS4 can wait until I have a lot of time to sit down and play through it, so I've narrowed it down to picking up Uncharted or Future Tools of Destruction this week. Feel free to chime in.[/quote]

My vote goes to Uncharted, game's just too good to pass up.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My vote swings the opposite.

Don't buy either though. Rent that shit.[/quote]

I didn't know you swing that way.

Uncharted is good enough to buy, I still play it to this day.

My renting ability is impossible. The only Blockbuster is over an hour away, the only in-town rental place is a tiny little venture with the limitedest of limited game selection, and I'm not on Gamefly/Netflix/BB's online thingy. Worse comes to worse and a game ends up being really short, I can usually resell it to someone around here who doesn't know anything about the pricing of games for close to what I paid. fuck my life, whenever I move somewhere I'm going to make fucking sure it has a Blockbuster, a TRU, and any other sort of gaming-related store I've spent my life missing out on because the only store within 30 minutes of me is a fucking Super Wal-mart. BAAAAAAAH.

I think I'm leaning towards Uncharted, if only because I know Banjo is on its way soon (okay, in a month), and I don't want to burn out my platforming itch (which, I know Uncharted has some platforming elements, but not to the degree of Ratchet).

lol American Dad.

[quote name='gunm']Wow, skate 2 looks awesome. Good thing it comes out next year. Too many games this holiday. :p[/quote]

yeah, I just watched the new video where you don't fall now but can jump off to save yourself alongside jumping back onto a moving bored... so awesome.

It's pretty much at the top of my wants at the moment, even higher than all the other crap I praise.

The only things not mediocre about Uncharted is the graphics and atmosphere, and characters. The gameplay is bootleg.

Crysis Warhead runs from 25-40 fps, usually hovering around 30, dips to 25 in firefights. This is on minimum, which is good enough for me, decently close to 360 quality.

I'm not going to buy it though, 4 hours isn't worth 30 bucks. I feel a little dirty, but oh well.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Would anyone be interested in a Tekken 5 DR gameshare?

Bout to fire up Yakuza. I need to slow down so I don't beat it too quick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd be interested in T5 Gameshare..

Don't buy Uncharted. It's not worth $60, and the holiday bundle is packing it in = It'll be at motorstorm price before too long.

+ It's a mediocre shooter that goes on twice as long as it should. Pretty though.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Uncharted has a couple flaws, but it's still an excellent game. Buy it.[/quote]

Don't listen to him!

Nah, I kid. It is a pretty good game. Be prepared to get bored as shyt midway though, if you're anything like me.

I need a good ds RPG, would Sonic fill that?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'd gameshare my Tekken 5 DR, but I have yet to find peeps I want to gameshare with. I have everything I want atm >_

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do you have megaman?

I'd probably be willing to pay too.....
I'm mid chapter 7 in Yakuza. Game says I've put ten hours in, but it's more like 7 or 8, I leave the system on when I go do shit since saving is a bit of a hassle. When I finish it I'll be playing a shitload of my PSN purchases last thursday, and might start Ultimate Spiderman.[/quote]

I really don't enjoy megaman games other than Legends. >_

[quote name='refusedchaos']yay! someone besides me enjoys Legends!!!!!:hot:[/quote]

I enjoyed legends, it's just not my favorite in the megaman series.

WTF.

Bourne Conspiracy doesn't work on my PS3. Anyone know if there are any known glitches with the game? I start the game and the screen just turns black.

Lame.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still havent played Legends 2 or Tron Bon... been itching to play them for years... also, been itching to finish Tomba. very underrated IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwcXM9JUZ8[/QUOTE]

you need to play them NOW!!! though it sucks since Lengends 2 has a cliffhanger ending since there was suppose to be a ps2 sequel >_

I saw the PS3 DBZ game for $15 today and almost got it because it was so cheap. Any of you play it and think it's worth it even if I don't like DBZ...at all?

[quote name='whoknows']I saw the PS3 DBZ game for $15 today and almost got it because it was so cheap. Any of you play it and think it's worth it even if I don't like DBZ...at all?[/quote]

... I liked it.

I guess I could. I think it's better if I just pass on it since I think the only reason I want it is because it's cheap :lol:

I'll just hold out for the Naruto PS3 game since I actually want that.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I need to... plus ur new avatar makes me wet refused... if I was a girl.[/QUOTE]

badass man. dont worry, being wet is pretty freakin manly;)

[quote name='whoknows']I saw the PS3 DBZ game for $15 today and almost got it because it was so cheap. Any of you play it and think it's worth it even if I don't like DBZ...at all?[/QUOTE]

i liked it too

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I still havent played Legends 2 or Tron Bon... been itching to play them for years... also, been itching to finish Tomba. very underrated IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtwcXM9JUZ8[/quote]

Sweet stuff that Tomba. I had it only on a demo disc from OPM and thought it was pretty awesome. My limit of only getting 2-3 games a year at Christmas really hindered my ability to play games like that. I most just played Final Fantasy and Crash.

Finally got Bourne to work by disabling the internet connection.

Not sure why that worked, but it did. Oh well, at least I get to play it now.

Just got back from a fun little trip to Madison, WI. It was pretty fun, but no games for 2 days makes Hank a sad man. :cry:

Time to play something, anything.

I'm having a tough time sleeping. Two nights in a row I'm retardedly restless. What do you guys do when you can't sleep?

I think I'm going to put on some music and play my DS. Maybe I should pick up Dragon Quest Rocket Slime...

When I can't sleep, I go play Dynasty Warriors 5 until I fall asleep, usually just after the fall of the Yellow Turbans. ;)

All joking aside, that seems to be when I get my best gaming in. Just pick something you've been meaning to play and play it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']When I can't sleep, I go play Dynasty Warriors 5 until I fall asleep, usually just after the fall of the Yellow Turbans. ;)

All joking aside, that seems to be when I get my best gaming in. Just pick something you've been meaning to play and play it.[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad idea, but gaming before bed tends to wire me up more. But for some reason handhelds dont have that effect on me. So I guess I need to splurge on some good/fun DS games.

[quote name='Ahadi']That's not a bad idea, but gaming before bed tends to wire me up more. But for some reason handhelds dont have that effect on me. So I guess I need to splurge on some good/fun DS games.[/quote]

Don't do anything before bed if you haven't slept in a day or two, just relax and take it easy so that your brain can realize how fucking tired your body is!

Not that I doubted any of y'all, but yeah, Yakuza 2 is fucking badass! Nothing like kicking a street punk in the teeth and then bitch slapping his head into the concrete.

Played a bit more of FFX-2 and tried to tackle the 100 lvl dungeon again. Got to the boss on floor 80 and it wiped me out five or six times before I gave up cause I was tired. Damn thing petrifies my girls, and ribbons or stoneproof don't work at all. I'm not giving up totally, yet. Gonna try another strategy today.

And man, I want Retro Games Challenge DS. Awesome old-school 8-bit action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DdA...8/09/29/trailer-review-retro-game-master.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back