How many times can you press a button in 10 seconds? Take the test! [button mashing]

[quote name='JMEPO']If you have nothing better to do than sit around and see how fast you can push a button god help you.[/quote]

Whats the difference between sitting around pushing a button, and sitting around making a post about how stupid it is to st around a press a button?

But yea, it was kind of stupid. :D

[quote name='Layziebones']Whats the difference between sitting around pushing a button, and sitting around making a post about how stupid it is to st around a press a button?

But yea, it was kind of stupid. :D[/quote]

That makes you even stupider for responding to my post about how stupid this was. But than that makes me even stupider than you because I'm responding to your post! Stop the cycle! ;)

[quote name='JMEPO']That makes you even stupider for responding to my post about how stupid this was. But than that makes me even stupider than you because I'm responding to your post! Stop the cycle! ;)[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']How do I get passed the........um.......hand pointing at the watermelon....? I don't know what to do.....[/quote]

There's a stage past Finger Point At Watermelon?

No, but I can ring a doorbell 22 times in a third of that amount of time.

[Props if you get the 21 Jump Street reference. Sad props...but props, nonetheless]

bread's done
Back