RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

anvilfactory

CAGiversary!
I don't think anyone has posted this yet, so I apologize if it's been mentioned before. I've been doing this for a couple of weeks and have only gotten pizza coupons, which I forget to print out anyway, so it'd be nice to see whether anyone here actually gets something!

http://www.redbaronpromotions.com/

Do you have everything you need for Family Fun Night? With the RED BARON™ Eat Play Win! Instant Win Game you do! The makers of RED BARON® pizza are giving away HUGE prizes!
There are over 1,000 prizes and we’re giving away more than ten every day Including:

• Wii™* Consoles
  • Nintendo®* DS Lites
  • Game and Accessory Gift Cards
Official Rules

1. Eligibility: RED BARON™ Eat. Play. Win! Instant Win Game (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old, or the age of majority (which ever is greater) at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on September 1, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on November 30, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, obtain a Code ("Code"). There are two (2) ways to obtain a Code for the Promotion:
a. Purchase RED BARON™ Pizza: Purchase any specially marked RED BARON™ Classic Crust, Thin Crust or Stone Hearth Crust pizza while supplies last from participating retailers. Locate the Code inside the product packaging.
b. Free Method of Entry: Visit www.redbaronpromotions.com and follow the links and instructions to have one (1) Code to participate in the Promotion sent to you via automated email. Limit: One (1) request per person per day. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, or misdirected requests, which will not be honored.
Once you obtain a Code, visit www.redbaronpromotions.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Once you submit the form, follow the directions to advance to the Instant Win Game page. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed; submitting the registration form will constitute the Instant Win Game experience. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each participant may play (1) time per day by any method or combination of methods of entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple particpants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified.

7. Prizes:
TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE (273) GRAND PRIZES: Wii Console. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $250.
TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-THREE (273) FIRST PRIZES: Nintendo® DS Lite. ARV: $130.
FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-SIX (546) SECOND PRIZES: $50 gift cards that can be used toward the purchase of video games or accessories (terms and conditions of gift card apply). ARV: $50.
Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.

[quote name='shinryuu']I haven't gotten a free code in my email yet.. weird.[/quote]

It took 20-30 mins for mine to show up.

[quote name='louiedog']It took 20-30 mins for mine to show up.[/quote]
Yeah, I just got it now. Took an hour, heh. =p

Congrats Ninja.. was the code you used the generic one that was posted? Wonder if they will generate a new code everyday or if we can just keep using that one.

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Whoa, I actually won! Thanks OP! Looks like I'll have myself a Nintendo® DS Lite 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.[/quote]

very nice!

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Congrats Ninja.. was the code you used the generic one that was posted? Wonder if they will generate a new code everyday or if we can just keep using that one.[/quote]

That one doesn't seem to work anymore.

I submitted for a code and will post it if/when it hits my inbox.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Congrats Ninja.. was the code you used the generic one that was posted? Wonder if they will generate a new code everyday or if we can just keep using that one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was the generic code.

bread's done
Back