RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

[quote name='shadowkast']today's code begins with a 'Y'.....maybe it stands for "Yes, we're all wieners on CAG today!"[/quote]
more like "You suck. You losers. we keep telling You, that You cant win, but You keep coming back."

i'm so depressed by this contest now that I'm too lazy to enter unless someone puts the code up. that's probably really sad.

SORRY

While you didn't win this time, you can come back tomorrow to play again!

Click the image below for a Red Baron® pizza coupon!

I can't go to sleep at night without at least reading those sweet words everyday.

I can't even get the coupon to print, All I get is "Your coupons are being printed

This could take up to one minute. Please do not close this window."

Forever.

No Printing.

Curse you, Red Baron.

787364803293-072-sRGB.jpg

Sorry, but the print limit on this offer has been reached.

It won't even let me print out this last coupon. :roll: At least it's over. Congrats to those who won! :applause:

[quote name='UltimoRey']Is it true? Is it really over? Are we finally free?[/quote]
ha...they still tell ya to come back tomorrow...not fallin for it

I posted this in the What have you received topic but I'll post here

so my mom called me today and she said there was a big package waiting for me from eprize. It's the Wii! Maybe I'll take pics of it when I go back home for spring break

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I posted this in the What have you received topic but I'll post here

so my mom called me today and she said there was a big package waiting for me from eprize. It's the Wii! Maybe I'll take pics of it when I go back home for spring break[/quote]

DAMN YOU!!! Don't remind me...but ok post the pics and I'll cry while clapping.

Crazy! I got my DS Lite today. It's red. Came from "eprize" in Grand Rapids, MI in a bubble mailer.

I searched out this thread but didn't want to revive this 2 month old monster!

Congrats on the Wii!

[quote name='JetBlackout']Holy crap, where was I during this contest? Seems like a fair number of CAGers won![/quote]
you did not wanna be any where near this thing. o the horrid memorys of the evil contest.

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']A cobalt/black DS Lite was just delivered to my door. Don't know if I'll open it. I'm still happy with my phat.

Thanks again OP![/quote]

Keep the lite for sure! You might be happy with the phat, but you'll be even happier with the lite :)

After using a lite the phat one is horrendous. Nice job winning :)

Well, the black DS Lite has been discontinued, so you might want to tuck that away somewhere until the prices spike on the secondary market...

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Well, the black DS Lite has been discontinued, so you might want to tuck that away somewhere until the prices spike on the secondary market...[/quote]

He got the Blue/Black one.
It was the onyx PSP that got discontinued. I don't think it will rise in price. The white one is discontinued too I think and that still is low, and with the DSI comming out.( Most likely in Black or White colors) The price should stay the same. Maybe a small window where it will go up in price.

Damn, I hated this contest. I remember staying up till midnight every night for this.

Actually it was more like 1, the damn e-mail code system didn't work that well.

bread's done
Back