RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

Just in case some people don't know, you don't have to wait for someone to post the code. On the Red Baron contest page, just click:
Login>Don't have a code?>Get a code and type in your e-mail. They'll mail you the code in ~5-15 minutes.

But yeah, I do appreciate the posters so I don't have to do that! =D

Today's code is YNHRR6DMHR. You need not thank me... I ask only that you try to pronounce the code as if it were a word.

[quote name='Chesu']Today's code is YNHRR6DMHR. You need not thank me... I ask only that you try to pronounce the code as if it were a word.[/quote]

I think i just swallowed my tongue.

[quote name='shadowkast']man, if these pizza coupons were stackable:whistle2:k....

....we could all meet up and have the biggest CAG pizza party ever:grouphug::beer:[/QUOTE]

We should do that anyway. Next CAG Wrapup, i'm eating a pizza.

[quote name='shadowkast']man, if these pizza coupons were stackable:whistle2:k....

....we could all meet up and have the biggest CAG pizza party ever:grouphug::beer:[/QUOTE]
That would be epic :).

Today's code is XDKNJ6JKKH... but don't bother entering, because I won today's coupon!!

..Wait, we're not trying for the coupon? Oh... carry on, then.

[quote name='Young Deezy']hehehe lost again![/quote]

hahah your sounding a little mental there. I don't blame you, I think this contest will all make us a little crazy. ::twitches::

[quote name='Chesu']Today's code is XDKNJ6JKKH... but don't bother entering, because I won today's coupon!!

..Wait, we're not trying for the coupon? Oh... carry on, then.[/quote]

This is actually a giant scam to make us feel like coupons are scams so nobody will ever use them again...? No... we're all just losers.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']hahah your sounding a little mental there. I don't blame you, I think this contest will all make us a little crazy. ::twitches::
[/quote]

After losing over 60 of these entree contests and going through months of depression, I am trying to get my sanity back!

[quote name='williamspam91']just entered. WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER! :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you've just been spared WEEKS of pain.

And I lost again.

bread's done
Back