XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

Ty op I have been trying to get one of these forever. Grabbed 2 of them one for my little bro and me.

jesus went to order 3 and said i could only order 2. by the time I placed an order for 2 it said I could only order 1. and then I couldn't order any before I could click the ok button.

[quote name='MajinFro']jesus went to order 3 and said i could only order 2. by the time I placed an order for 2 it said I could only order 1. and then I couldn't order any before I could click the ok button.[/quote]

HAW HAW

[quote name='MajinFro']jesus went to order 3 and said i could only order 2. by the time I placed an order for 2 it said I could only order 1. and then I couldn't order any before I could click the ok button.[/QUOTE]

Not speaking for myself but for the hundred people who have been unable to get a single one for weeks, serves ya right. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MajinFro']jesus went to order 3 and said i could only order 2. by the time I placed an order for 2 it said I could only order 1. and then I couldn't order any before I could click the ok button.[/QUOTE]

Wow, it's almost like there's a lesson to be learned there somewhere...

[quote name='YodaEXE']I could definitely use one of these. Any idea when it'll be live again?[/QUOTE]

It's very sporadic. Usually it seems people jump on around 12:30-1:30 AM EST (or at least that's what it was the two times I bit.)

Why do we need another thread of this same deal? There is already one currently active. I would suggest an admin merging this one or deleting it.

[quote name='twanky']wow how lame i bit at 39.99 and now its 29.99.[/quote]

yeah, and if you look 3-4 posts above your own detailing that in the previous thread, you would've read this:

"if everyone here makes a conscious effort not to buy any at $39.99, maybe the sales will slow enough to cause the seller to go back to $29.99. not like we could ever hope for that sort of unity here on CAG, but it'd be worth a try..."

[quote name='FurryCurry']So what do you guys do? Just leave that page open and keep refreshing through the night?[/QUOTE]

Yes Mr. SRK, yes we do, refreshing while cloaked in the gown of night!

[quote name='allyourblood']yeah, and if you look 3-4 posts above your own detailing that in the previous thread, you would've read this:

"if everyone here makes a conscious effort not to buy any at $39.99, maybe the sales will slow enough to cause the seller to go back to $29.99. not like we could ever hope for that sort of unity here on CAG, but it'd be worth a try..."[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not everybody can stay up late to wait for the deal to go live. So i got it while i could.

[quote name='MajinFro']jesus went to order 3 and said i could only order 2.[/quote]

jesus can order as many as he want, but you're limited to 2. sucka.

This dude's local for me. I wonder if this helped my shipping time. Placed another order for a handful.. man all my friends are taken care of by now I think.

[quote name='geo_1980']Only one left, Hurry![/QUOTE]

More than that. I ordered one after you said that and it still shows as in stock.

Thanks for the bump, foundation.

Dang, it sold out faaaaaast! I called my friend and he asked me to get one for him, but by the time I finished my order, it was OOS!

how have i not known about this before? i've been paying 50 bucks for the 12+1 month cards when they've had this all along?! i feel...raped...

These are clearance priced, Johnny Overreaction (the seller appears to be buying stock from companies clearing out inventory of something they may believe the expiration dates on; the cards are all past their dates, but those dates are currently meaningless, probably until MS drops Live). The Amazon page lists the original price as $50, and that might be less than what it actually sold for originally. If you're going to feel violated every time you find a deal on CAG, you might want to avoid it...

[quote name='zao366']how have i not known about this before? i've been paying 50 bucks for the 12+1 month cards when they've had this all along?! i feel...raped...[/QUOTE]

You and your wallet are going to need couples' counseling if you take missed CAG deals personally. There have been deals that die before you can load the first post. We all probably have something in our lives that we pay too much for on a regular basis. How long have you really been buying 13 month cards? A few years maybe? Don't feel bad. XBL is worth every penny.

But that thread is in the deal GRAVEYARD. So I mean there's a reason why no one is posting in that one... Does this guy not sell any on Friday nights?

[quote name='FurryCurry']But that thread is in the deal GRAVEYARD. So I mean there's a reason why no one is posting in that one... Does this guy not sell any on Friday nights?[/quote]

People still post on that thread.. and yeah I need to get one too, maybe he went out or something? It is Friday after all. Well.. Saturday now..

bread's done
Back