Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360/PC) $48.99/$39.99 Shipped at Amazon

Just preordered it as well, showed $48.99 at checkout. Thanks, dvdactor!

NOTE: This promo is Xbox 360 only as titled in the OP, didn't see any mention of extra $5 rebate for preorder on top of the 10% discount for the PC version ($50 to $45) already.

[quote name='Metalic']Edit: Nvm. its still 54 atm. Will be awesome once i have the $5 taken off.[/QUOTE]

You have to add it to your cart for the additional $5 to show up.

Thanks OP I ordered a copy.

Thanks OP, now since I have both of these preordered at decent prices (got the PC one for $37), I have to decide which one i want to keep.

Hmm.. should I get it for the PC or 360..?

My PC just meets the minimum system specs, but Valve releases free updates to the PC versions of their games.. tough choice.

[quote name='Pck21']I've heard mixed emotions regarding this game. Will it be worth it?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think yes.. as it's being developed by Valve, and they've yet to disappoint on a mainstream game yet.

I was just about wondering when I should preorder this thing. Great deal indeed.

[quote name='Pck21']I've heard mixed emotions regarding this game. Will it be worth it?[/quote]

'Journalists' these days seem to say anything these days if it gets them pageviews. Valve's yet to let me down, so I'm taking the bait.

[quote name='DCriminal']That $10 coupon from pre-ordering Fallout 3 cant come fast enough! Does anyone know when this deal expires?[/quote]

My plan is to preorder it now and then ask for the coupon to be applied later, just in case. Worse comes to worse I'll use it on something else or cancel/reorder.

I'm thinking this will get lost in the shuffle during the holiday season, whether it's amazing or not. I expect bigger deals on it as Xmas rolls around or right after. Hell, it's already discounted $10, and it's not even out yet. It does look good too, which is a shame.

So many big name AAA titles coming out, it's hard for new franchises to succeed.

Thanks Op. I had to re-pre-order and cancel my previous pre-order from amazon. Apparently their pre-order guarantee does not work on this one.

Oh man, I'm so tempted to buy a 360 for this game and Dead Rising. No other games have interested me this gen but then I went and bought a PS3 because of pathetic sony discontinuing BC.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Oh man, I'm so tempted to buy a 360 for this game and Dead Rising. No other games have interested me this gen but then I went and bought a PS3 because of pathetic sony discontinuing BC.[/quote]

Zombie fan much? Man between this awesome deal and GoW2 coming out next week i'm torn between the two, and this deal does not help.

^No, it's not. The discount isn't applied until the final checkout page. I just ordered it for $42 (this discount plus a few dollars from a left over giftcard).

I've heard mixed emotions regarding this game.

Well, I have mixed emotions regarding this game on the 360? Anyone think it'll even have a decent shelf life with the knuckleheads that are the Xbox Live "community"? Especially with Gears and another CoD dropping around the same time?

EDIT: More to the point, will there be a decent crowd on this platform that plays this game? At all?

I just preordered from Gamestop for 54.99 with early access to the demo. I may just have to cancel that and preorder from amazon.

still 53.99 even on the final checkout screen for me?

edit: i fail at looking at the correct column. $48.99 after $5 promotion applied on the right side.

[quote name='DCriminal']That $10 coupon from pre-ordering Fallout 3 cant come fast enough! Does anyone know when this deal expires?[/quote]
Don't hold your breath, it's been a week and I haven't gotten my Fable 2 coupon yet.

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']awesome deal. canceled my original preorder and made a new one[/quote]

Me too. Wasn't sure if they were going to honor the deal since its a promotion price.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Don't hold your breath, it's been a week and I haven't gotten my Fable 2 coupon yet.[/quote]

I am sure that you will get your coupon from amazon. It states that once the promotion ends which I believe is the 30th you will then get your coupon roughly 7 days later. Its Amazon, they don't dick people over as much as other places.

[quote name='joshnorm']
I am sure that you will get your coupon from amazon. It states that once the promotion ends which I believe is the 30th you will then get your coupon roughly 7 days later. Its Amazon, they don't dick people over as much as other places.[/quote]
I'm sure I will too it's just that they aren't very fast with the coupon. You would think they could send it out early to people who preordered and received their game already.

bread's done
Back