Free COD World At War Beta Codes- Have An Extra? Need One? Come on In...

Rc her

CAG Veteran
It's downloadable on XB Marketplace so play it to your heart's content!!!!!!

Have fun and see you on Gears 2 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ticalmc2k2']I tried the captcha dozens of times and it still says is wrong. wtf?[/quote]

scroll down. it says "no codes available" in red.

Well... first of all I´d like to say hi to all the folks around this board. I am not sure if you guys know that we in Germany are not able to join the CoD5 Beta for PC or XBOX because there are Nazi-War-Signs in this Game. We are not getting any Beta Key to take a look at the Game. I am not willing to pay money for a Game I haven´t testet.

So my idea was to ask some gamers around the world if anybody could be so kind and send me a beta key for the PC Beta to have a look around. That would be very nice. Thanks in advance... from Cologne, Germany.

So that means that the beta key for the xbox can't be activated? Just got myself one, wanted to know if I can activate it or not.

Actually I am looking for a key for the PC beta and somebody who can activate it. But I also got a key for the xbox beta. But it only says that the beta is not availible for Germany. And that everytime I am trying to activate it. It seems as if they are using some kind of ip scan to filter german and non german user.

I´ll send you the key and login information if you´d like to have a try.

i will try and get you the beta if you send me ur info i will not steal your account thats jst dumb! you can trust me

[quote name='Ndru1ndr']Actually I am looking for a key for the PC beta and somebody who can activate it. But I also got a key for the xbox beta. But it only says that the beta is not availible for Germany. And that everytime I am trying to activate it. It seems as if they are using some kind of ip scan to filter german and non german user.

I´ll send you the key and login information if you´d like to have a try.[/quote]

[quote name='Ndru1ndr']Well... first of all I´d like to say hi to all the folks around this board. I am not sure if you guys know that we in Germany are not able to join the CoD5 Beta for PC or XBOX because there are Nazi-War-Signs in this Game. We are not getting any Beta Key to take a look at the Game. I am not willing to pay money for a Game I haven´t testet.

So my idea was to ask some gamers around the world if anybody could be so kind and send me a beta key for the PC Beta to have a look around. That would be very nice. Thanks in advance... from Cologne, Germany.[/QUOTE]
i got a extra pc beta for you Ndru1ndr jst email me at [email protected] and ill send it to you!!

Looks like DJHVIDAL got in first.

You other guys, remember, all you have to do is have a callofduty.com account, and you'll get sent a key.

I have one in another thread on here, no one has it yet.. i think.
i also have another, pm me for that one, so its fair.

7QWS-S4SM-P4XW-TEQM-9C14

You will need this key to participate in the beta, so do not lose it. Your profile on CallofDuty.com has automatically been updated as well.

EMWS-M3WP-C7SJ-CTAJ-1ACC

You will need this key to participate in the beta, so do not lose it. Your profile on CallofDuty.com has automatically been updated as well.
Download Instructions:

1. Download the PC Beta Installer from the below mirror links.
  2. Install the game using the CD-KEY you received in your email. If you've confirmed your community account, you can also find it in your profile page.

This is for the PC version first come first serve. I only have one so when used please post

J3EJ-4C4E-W4Q7-MQSE-5CB0

7Q94-AA99-TXEE-UCTU-A0F2

I would usually have a PM contest thingy, but I have to go right now in the time I'm posting this. Enjoy the code!

I dont even play PC games but since I signed up for COD.com they gave me one for the beta....

First come First Served....

4MSW-79MC-XAPT-SACU-F109:bouncy:

I have no use for it since I don't have a pc capable of playing said game so I'm giving it away. Post if you took it or not so people know.

ATUA-M33E-T3S7-EPEP-5A36

bread's done
Back