The CAGcast is late again: #139 edition

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Yeah, spent the weekend out of town and tai was sick for most of the week leading up to the trip.

Hope to have the show up Wed morning. I promise that the stories and pics will be worth the wait!

Nice to know why your late. By the way what the hell happened to the shipwrecks podcast, been gone a while. Also, although you give good reason for your tardyness, I imagine all the late podcasts may hurt your chances for best gaming podcast award....

Daaaaamn!!! That's it! I am gonna take a picture of the pot I will be smoking today that YOU can't have in an attempt to punish you/make you jealous! Which is likely to fail :whistle2:( lol jk. That's cool. Good thing I am not working today otherwise you woulda been in trouble. The Cagcast is friggin' Necessity when it comes to commuting to work. I have a Wombat like commute that's why.

Perfect! Now I have something to listen to during my 5 hour Church Confirmation Thing instead of listening to creepy pedophile priests!

[quote name='Wolfkin']long as it's quality I don't mind the wait. maybe I'll take this time to try to find a decent nintendo podcast.[/quote]

do you listen to Gonintendo?

I always look forward to the new CAGCasts (and the Foreplay). As odd as it sounds, I tend to prefer a Wednesday release. Most of the podcasts I listen to come out on Mondays and Fridays. Getting to listen to 1 on Wednesday or Thursday is alright by me. :)

Hope Tai's feeling better.

/tk

No wonder the last podcast was about Cheapy's lack of work ethic. He can't even get his show done on time anymore, even. :lol:

Oh well, us CAGs are a forgiving group. Just make it extra amusing and throw us a contest, and we'll forgive you.

It's a real shame this is probably the absolute busiest time of year for this type of gaming podcast and BOTH Cagcasts are off the air! Good luck, and hope to hear from you soon guys!

wow I'll be at a concert wednesday was hoping I would have this on the way to school tomorrow...

Yeah the overall performance isn't there...we need a quick jolt to win that award!

[quote name='StinkyCheese']do you listen to Gonintendo?[/quote]As of recently I do.. but GoNintendo as a site is like an overload. The guy works hard but RMC puts up way too much on that site. It's this close to being annoying. I mean I already have a feed for IGN myself but then he put it up on his site again. Plus constant lists detract from tangible and interesting updates. The show unfortunately reflects that in a dissimilar way. It's my third choice after CAG and IGN.

Seems like the CAGCast and the site are becoming less of a priority for Cheapy and Wombat these days, which is a shame.

I understand that family takes priority, but this a late CAGCast is becoming the norm, not the exception.

sure that may apply to the show but I think the site at least is getting a bit better. It used to be rare that the front page would have recent deals. That much has improved. They don't use the kids as an excuse often but I think it does have a major influence. Soon as they're old enough to feed themselves I think regularity will improve

[quote name='Chase']I came in here to post something relevant, but then I saw Suxor's signature. Samus' boobs... :drool:[/QUOTE]
I hear you....
Bring on CAGCast!

bread's done
Back