Don't blame me. I vOTTed for Kodos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowering in some interior room while his parents chased away the little devils trying to steal his candy?

I swear, I'm tempted to pop in a game or something (since I'm back at my parents with my 42"HDTV vs a 15-19" 4:3 LCD at my ex's) till a little more than pure projections are announced

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, what was Halloween night like for you growing up?[/quote]

It was just like just about every other night of the year. Nothing special about it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, what was Halloween night like for you growing up?[/quote]
He stayed home and handed out tower magazines to kids.

Kinda feelin' this shirt.

stealblk.jpg

Pricey at $34 after shipping.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Kinda feelin' this shirt.

stealblk.jpg

Pricey at $34 after shipping.[/quote]

Why?

Since my last post was lost, Is it just me or is Trapped Under Ice terribly overcharted in World Tour?

[quote name='darthbudge']That is a cool shirt, but there is no way I would ever pay more then $20 for a T-shirt, let alone $34.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Why?[/QUOTE]

Why do you think? I'm Robin Hood, motherfucker.

[quote name='seanr1221']I see how it is. Knock on everyones door, then when they do it to you, you don't answer :nottalking:[/quote]

That is the one good thing about living out in the country. 9 years and only 1 kid has ever knocked on our door.

Damn my upper left arm is sore. Was leaning over my bed to look under my bed for a lost Zippo, lost my balance and my fat ass toppled over. I usually have the perfect balance of a heroin addict. Scrapped the hell out of it, and now its swollen

I once had a ladlord...well, the wife was...that was a JW, yet was greedier than a Jew. At least the *actual* landlord, the guy, was a cool ass mofo

[quote name='senorwoohoo']*little kid saying THAT'S RACIST*[/quote]

I've actually seen quite a few smokin hot Jewish chubby bears, so I'm certainly not a racist lol

[quote name='lordwow']Virigina is the only surprising results thus far, but it's still early[/quote]

Can't blame me...I went Democrat all the way

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've actually seen quite a few smokin hot Jewish chubby bears, so I'm certainly not a racist lol[/quote]
"Greedier than a Jew" - HumanSnatcher

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I really hate watching election coverage. I just want it to be over already. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've been watching the House marathon all day.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've actually seen quite a few smokin hot Jewish chubby bears, so I'm certainly not a racist lol[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back