Don't blame me. I vOTTed for Kodos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of, Link. We vote for the people who govern our local offices, who are then supposed to vote for the president based on our popular vote. They don't always do it, and in that case, yes, it's worthless.

[quote name='zewone']Let me hit you with some 7th grade American History knowledge.[/quote]

I hated history class...and I've never been too political myself...pardon my ignorance.

---------

Thanks Temp!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hated history class...and I've never been too political myself...pardon my ignorance.

---------

Thanks Temp![/quote]
Ok, but just this once.

[quote name='Eviltude']I bought the MGS4 bundle on Amazon and bought SOCOM Confrontation already. I want to pick up LBP and Fallout 3, but I might have to sit on one of them for a bit.[/quote]

Ahh, about all I have for online play is Tekken 5 DR and SC4

[quote name='DT778']Finally. Apparently you have to ignore the on screen joysticks and just align it yourself.[/quote]:rofl:

I spent 30 minutes just destroying tie fighters and trying to align it before I figured it out. fuck that game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hated history class...and I've never been too political myself...pardon my ignorance.

---------

Thanks Temp![/quote]

I always aced history. Was highest in my history classes in freshman year. Though, I nearly failed it sophmore year. The teacher was repeating the same thing from the previous year (and this was higher level courses, mind you) and was a total boob...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']TFN got banned. :([/quote]

Moxio AKA TFN got banned...TFN just has that user title in memory of his joke acct.

I like how Anakin/Vader is suppose the most powerful Jedi ever yet this kid comes out of nowhere and can do impossible shit like pulling down a star destroyer from orbit. Shitty story writers. :wall:
I really want that McClane tshirt.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Shit this new Steam update sucks...I can't buy Audiosurf.[/quote]

Why not?

Also, what is your Steam name?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge, invite me to dinner.[/quote]

Alright, if you actually come down here, you are invited to dinner. :cool:

EDIT: How much of a discount on the Amazon GC temp?

I don't consider myself dumb, and think I'm pretty up on politics, but I don't understand how they call projections.

For example, Michigan is being called for Obama, but I just don't get these numbers:

[quote name='JolietJake']So what happens to vader's apprentice after the game? Does he go into exile and die of old age?[/quote]

Canon wise, he gets killed when he tries a force lightning duel against Palps.
No teef, just Gears 2, Smackdown vs Raw, L4D, and COD for me this month.

[quote name='JolietJake']I think slidecage and that Vega$ person are tied for most retarded member of CAG.[/quote]

I think that goes to von551...

[quote name='TheRock88']
I really want that McClane tshirt.[/quote]

Go for it:

http://www.votejohnmcclane.com/

[quote name='darthbudge']Why not?

Also, what is your Steam name?[/quote]

It kept giving me an error when I tried to purchase it...also adding it to my cart took a minute...shit is way slow.

LinkinPrime

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I don't consider myself dumb, and think I'm pretty up on politics, but I don't understand how they call projections.

For example, Michigan is being called for Obama, but I just don't get these numbers:
[/QUOTE]

Because those areas are heavily Republican. It's like showing all of upstate NY McCain won and then saying Obama won the state... because he's going to trounce all those votes with NYC.

[quote name='JolietJake']So what happens to vader's apprentice after the game? Does he go into exile and die of old age?[/QUOTE]

He gets murdered by the Emperor, and then the Emperor and Vader escape.

*shines FriskyTanuki signal*

whats on the 2.52 ps3 system update? I didn't get it earlier when I played a bit of R2, but it just popped up right now.

Yeah, I really want that shirt I posted. I could get it for $22 plus shipping, which is still really expensive, but I

[quote name='darthbudge']Alright, if you actually come down here, you are invited to dinner. :cool:

EDIT: How much of a discount on the Amazon GC temp?[/quote]

You can have it for $75 and a copy of Lloyd on DVD.

[quote name='TheRock88']
No teef, just Gears 2, Smackdown vs Raw, L4D, and COD for me this month.[/quote]
Damn, palps is powerful. Luke was such a lucky bitch.

[quote name='TheRock88']
No teef, just Gears 2, Smackdown vs Raw, L4D, and COD for me this month.[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Go for it:

http://www.votejohnmcclane.com/

It kept giving me an error when I tried to purchase it...also adding it to my cart took a minute...shit is way slow.

LinkinPrime[/quote]

I added you... I think.

Also, yeah Steam can be a bit slow sometimes. Never crippling for me though.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I think that goes to von551...[/quote]
Vega$ is fucking moron though, have you seen him/her in the vs. forum?

[quote name='TheRock88']
No teef, just Gears 2, Smackdown vs Raw, L4D, and COD for me this month.[/quote]... :shock:

Thats cool, man.

[quote name='lordwow']Because those areas are heavily Republican. It's like showing all of upstate NY McCain won and then saying Obama won the state... because he's going to trounce all those votes with NYC.[/quote]

Oh, I get that. I mean, once you get out of the Detroit/ Ann Arbor/ Lansing areas, there's a LOT of rednecks in this state. (Jackson, MI is famous for two things: being the birthplace of the Republican Party and it's huge federal Prison...coincidence? ;))

What I meant is the numbers themselves. 7% of precincts reported, numbers are all higher for McCain,but they still say Obama wins? I don't get that, unless that's just 7% confirmed and the rest are estimates they are waiting on confirmation on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back