Don't blame me. I vOTTed for Kodos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']No way. It'll be one of the other two.[/quote]

If you get an xA, you might as well just get a Matrix. the tC is the only oe I like

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Would voting in the primaries earlier this year count as my first? If so this would be my second time[/quote]

I meant for Prez. primaries are for suckers.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']If you get an xA, you might as well just get a Matrix. the tC is the only oe I like[/quote]

I don't like the way the Matrix looks. Too much like a family vehicle. Plus, Consumer Reports and Motor Trend gave top marks to the xA. But yeah, I like the tC more.

I used cheat codes in Fallout 3 and now I've lost all desire to play the game. I hate myself. :cry:

But at least this opens up some time to go back and play some other games.

This is my 2nd vote. This election was far more important and I felt like my votes mattered especially on the ballot questions as opposed to last time.

[quote name='dcfox']I used cheat codes in Fallout 3 and now I've lost all desire to play the game. I hate myself. :cry:

But at least this opens up some time to go back and play some other games.[/quote]

Codez? For the PC or 360?

:lol: this is the best Facebook status yet!

"good job pennsylvanians, welfare and third trimester abortions are going to be the new trend."

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']zews probably just sore because he can identify with those freecreditreport.com commercials[/QUOTE]

What's that?

And I voted no on prop 8. I can call shit "gay" and get away with it.

[quote name='lordwow']This is my 2nd vote. This election was far more important and I felt like my votes mattered especially on the ballot questions as opposed to last time.[/quote]
Thanks for keeping the income tax, wow. :evil:
[quote name='Kendal']Codez? For the PC or 360?[/quote]
PC

This ones pretty good too...

"is interested to see how long it takes for her to be able to say, "i told you so!"... way to go america!! we just showed that the presidency can be bought."

come on dcfox, you know they'd just raise the sales/property or overthrow it in the legislature... you know since it's 95% democrat.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hmm...not sure if I should play Fable or Fallout...[/quote]
If you like hard ass games play Fallout.

i want to see that handcock movie. i like will smith. he is black, only tolerable.

yea i just saw that commercial too, but the one we all saw this morning had her in lingerie with her shirt off. what happened?

[quote name='crystalklear64']i want to see that handcock movie. i like will smith. he is black, only tolerable.

yea i just saw that commercial too, but the one we all saw this morning had her in lingerie with her shirt off. what happened?[/QUOTE]

You really thought that would be on TV regularly?

Well shit. Steam is like broken for me. No text on the tabs, not titles for the games, no toolbar. I uninstalled, then re installed, and it didn't do anything. Can't even log in now.

Haha, my former co-worker's status message on facebook:

"His middle name is Hussain... way to elect a terrorist you idiots"

[quote name='crystalklear64']i want to see that handcock movie. i like will smith. he is black, only tolerable.

yea i just saw that commercial too, but the one we all saw this morning had her in lingerie with her shirt off. what happened?[/quote]
There are two of them, one clothed and one in lingerie.

[quote name='seanr1221']It's not bad if you level up correctly.[/quote]
Do you put all your points into guns or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back