What color PSP do you own?

I bought a piano black slim when the slims came out last year, then I traded it for a silver one, which is what I currently still own.

Silver 3000. I would've preferred a black or white one but I didn't feel like waiting. At least it came with some good games (R&C and Echochrome).

Piano black PSP 2000. I had to pay more than the bundle would have been, but there was no way I was gonna own that ugly silver POS.

Piano black 2000. I actually really like the matte silver look of the 3000, I would probably go for that if I didn't already have one, and if the 3000 didn't have the display issues that it does.

White 1000 is the way to go! I don't see myself replacing it unless it straight up breaks.

I have to admit I would have been tempted by the white 2000 for the slim factor if a few of my saves weren't locked down.

Launch black PSP, although I have a blue faceplate that JEKKI sent me:

pspbd4.jpg

My camera picks up the scratches so well, they are so light I can't even see them normally.

Silver from the Daxter pack and the Gundam Zeon red/black that I bought in a moment of madness from Japan.

[quote name='yukine']Launch black PSP, although I have a blue faceplate that JEKKI sent me:

pspbd4.jpg

My camera picks up the scratches so well, they are so light I can't even see them normally.[/quote]

That's pretty sweet.

Silver Slim (Daxter Entertainment Pack). I would love to get my hands on a white one down the line.

Slim Silver. But one day, probably next summer, I'm going to get 3 phat PSPs. One will be bright yellow, one will be bright orange, and the final will be apple green. :)

pspssyllwa.jpg

psp-orange-faceplate.jpg

Apple_Green.3.jpg

Mine's the PSP 1001 with an Asterix flat black faceplate. This is what it looks like but it's not blank like the one below (I just pulled this from Flickr as an example). It still says "power", "hold", etc.... the only thing it doesn't have printed on it is the SONY logo. It's seriously the best mod I've done to the PSP. No more fingerprints!
83891566_ac6d37be7f.jpg

If anyone wants one: the guy that runs psp-hardware.com has a few left. If you don't see them on his site you can just email him.

For a long time, I've owned a Silver Slim. As of yesterday, I now own a Red GoW as well.

I've been watching the GoW bundle become unavailable on Amazon and newegg. With Circuit City filing for bankruptcy, this seemed the time to grab one for $189 at the Lincoln Center store. (The $15 off $100 gift card didn't work, though.)

None of the other CCs in the city carry the bundle anymore. Scarcity before Black Friday is a bad sign even before a recession.

The other reason to pick up the red bundle now: the 3000 series isn't going to be hackable for some time, so I wanted a second 2000 as backup.

(A new 3rd party battery about to be released will put the 3000 into service mode. That's excellent news, but it's only the beginning. A lot of hacker-proofing has gone into the new model.)

Haven't decided whether to put a clear-and-red housing on my Silver or just add UV reactive lights and make all the LEDs light blue (a pretty effect against the silver face). When I decide to do one or the other, I'll post pics here.

bread's done
Back