hOTTy vOTTerans dOTT pOTT sOTTx: wOTT mOTT shOTThorning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get 150 for my premium 360 with HD and a couple controllers?

Yeah, where the hell do I find these super cheap monitors?

I'm down mak, I need to see how well this xb1 headset works.

These fires are scary shit. All I see out of the front door of the store is a big ass black cloud against a blue sky.

How long does it take the cashback to show up as pending in your account?

I got the cashback message from Ebay, signed up, but it shows nothing as pending.

[quote name='seanr1221']Puma, how can you afford

+ A tv

+ laptop

+ Real instrument

+ New xbox?[/QUOTE]

I can't.

Not buying laptop.

Parents would be buying instrument.

Xbox would have to be nearly free, which is why I needed to know if I could get 150 for mine.

And I already got turned down at hastings. fuck.

I can dream ze

[quote name='Mojimbo']No, the first or second German rifle with a flash muzzle. I'ma try the Garand and see how that plays.[/QUOTE]

That first german rifle is really nice. Haven't tried the second yet.

The multiplayer is more fun than I thought it would be.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What kind of TV's were the ones this marten fellow got cheap?[/quote]

I am almost 99.999999% sure that he didn't get any, also he probably wouldn't sell them to anyone.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yo Ze! Lets play some games![/QUOTE]

You say that like I don't have access to Live or something.

"Daddy, I want you to unlock Storm's costume. Not the naked one, the one in her underwear."

:whistle2:s

WTF is Juggers talking about? And where did he get the idea that there's a naked Storm skin in Marvel:UA?

Oh, btw, I'd like to say to the creators of Marvel:UA: fuck you.

I fucking hate that, since I keep my 360 offline most of the time that, when I do connect to XBL with MUA in, it fucks up all the unlocked shit.

[quote name='JJSP']Alright, there are currently now two fucking fires on either side of our building. I'm surrounded.[/quote]
Burnin' down the house...

Linkin, is that the Yorba Linda/Corona fire? Supposedly it jumped the 91 and most of Anaheim Hills is under evacuation. I'm in Fullerton now, and we've got the YL fire and the Carbon Canyon/Brea area burning as well. One on either side.

[quote name='JJSP']Linkin, is that the Yorba Linda/Corona fire? Supposedly it jumped the 91 and most of Anaheim Hills is under evacuation. I'm in Fullerton now, and we've got the YL fire and the Carbon Canyon/Brea area burning as well. One on either side.[/quote]

Yeah...that'd be the one. Hope it doesn't reach you man...stay safe!

n152500659_30431979_9482.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back