CAGcast #144 is going to be late

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Slackers... Just for this no 2nd donation to Child's Play![/quote]

It's not their fault dude, it's the holidays and Wombats probably busy, don't hold out on the kids just because they'll be a little late.

Out of all the gaming podcasts there are out there, I have to be addicted to the one that is always late. :bomb: It's a conspiracy I tell you!fuck

Seriously though I hope you guys can find the time for it soon. :whee:

Lazy lazy lazy. Every other podcast I listen to comes out at the same time every week, unless they notify the listener the week before that they are taking the week off.

[quote name='pop311']Lazy lazy lazy. Every other podcast I listen to comes out at the same time every week, unless they notify the listener the week before that they are taking the week off.[/QUOTE]

I am glad to know that you have other podcasts to listen to while you wait then

[quote name='Wombat']I am glad to know that you have other podcasts to listen to while you wait then[/quote]

But we want you!

"hopefully this week" in my book that's good news. Better than 'um.. maybe next week'

Edit: I just realized jewish people don't celebrate christmas. That explains the holiday bit. suddenly the delay DOES make sense.

[quote name='LiK']not even an explanation? ah well[/QUOTE]

I had my company Holiday Party last night, tonight is the wife's party. My dog is sick, the baby needs a bath and I also currently having electrical problems in the house.

Hooray for real life

[quote name='Wombat']I had my company Holiday Party last night, tonight is the wife's party. My dog is sick, the baby needs a bath and I also currently having electrical problems in the house.

Hooray for real life[/quote]

well that explains it, lol. poor Wombat.

didn't Wombat mention on #143 that he had an office party? That's why

I hope it isn't delayed though. It's the only podcast I regularly listen to (Please don't make me listen to WEEI Podcasts 24/7!)

There WAS an explanation in #143, Wombat said he had a commitment (office party?) the night that they usually record, and they'd have to work around that...

/tk

[quote name='terpkristin']There WAS an explanation in #143, Wombat said he had a commitment (office party?) the night that they usually record, and they'd have to work around that...

/tk[/quote]

Precisely.

thank you for the explanation wombat. this is still the best gaming podcast, even with the irregular schedule. i appreciate all the work. it sounds like we need a Childs Play fund raiser for Wombat.

I'd love a call-in show.
I normally don't get a chance to hear these live shows but I would definitely show up this week!

I like how some people act like they pay to hear the podcast like you guys just screwed them out of 10 bucks or something lol. Good things take time and I know this cagcast like the rest will be awesome and it will give you guys more stuff to talk about Im sure. A live call in would be great maybe I will actually get a chance to call in this time :)

[quote name='CheapyD']I think we may just do a live call-in show this week.[/quote]

Have you had time to look for a different service for the live shows? Like you always say the recordings suck, and I rarely catch them live.

I wonder if blogtv would be a good alternative.

[quote name='CheapyD']I think we may just do a live call-in show this week.[/quote]

A small request if you can, please record it at least in decent quality for those of us who can't make it.

Thanks.

[quote name='KanoBlade']A small request if you can, please record it at least in decent quality for those of us who can't make it.

Thanks.[/quote]there is no control over the quality of the recording in live shows which is why Cheapy is usually hesitant about doing them.

For the record I for one am all for it.

Cheapy, please hang up on anyone who's boring or overly annoying. and i hope people will ask good questions.

where's the podcast....? i NEED to listen to a new one this week please! Anyways, as always Cheapy and Wombat we'll be patiently waiting

No offense, but are you fucking retarded? I mean, Jesus Assraping fuck, every live show has been an absolute audio abortion. You might as well record yourself taking a shit and then loop it over William Hun singing Nessun Dorma. Even that wouldn't be as annoying as JimmieMac or a bunch of jackasses saying "Hey, what's up?" ad nauseum.

bread's done
Back