“PS3 in Danger of Dying” Crowd Debunked

FitzRoy

CAG Veteran
The real numbers and logical forecasts.
======================================
TOTAL SALES TO DATE:
360 (nov2005-now) - 28 million (9.0m per year average)
PS3 (nov2006-now) - 20 million (9.7m per year average)

Here we see a very tight race with the 360 currently leading total sales from what appears to be the extra year it had on the market (as the PS3 annual rate of sales is actually beating the 360 despite maintaining a higher shelf price).

Since before the console even launched, so-called media “analysts” have been predicting an early death for the PS3. The opposite occurred, the trend shifted to the PS3 outpacing the 360. Looking forward from here, the 360 will continue to sell well until a PS3 price cut by summer 2009, which is an overdue matter that we expected but did not get this winter. This will moderate trends once again.

While sales for the PS3 weren’t as good as the 360 this holiday, they were impressive considering the lack of a cut, almost 400k units moved. The 360 sold 800k, but it has a 1/2 the shelf price at the moment. Sony's cut happened earlier in the year while Microsoft's happened more recently. In the end, 2008 sales of the PS3 grew by 60% over 2007 and many months in 2008 saw the PS3 outselling the 360. This is a huge turnaround.

Consider the below sales stats from those fighting for the same demographic last generation as the 360 and PS3 are today. You will see that predictions of the PS3’s early demise are ridiculous, the xbox1 and gamecube performed far worse at lower price points and did not die premature deaths.

PS2 (mar2000-now) - 140 million (15.6m per year average)
XBOX1 (mar2001-2006) - 24 million (4.8m per year average)
Gamecube (sep2001-2006) – 22 million (4.4m per year average)

An elaboration for why the analysts were wrong the first time.
================================================================
We all know that price is not the same as value. Price is what you pay, value is what you get for the price, and the PS3 offers an undeniable cost savings for those interested in its all or most of its features. Analysts flat out ignored or missed the cost disparity between a PS3 and a similarly configured 360.

Let’s look at the cost increase from base ($200) to upgrade a 360 arcade to PS3 equivalence in a four year ownership model.

1. Four years of netplay (+$200).
2. Blu-ray stand-alone (+$200).
3. 60gb proprietary hard drive expansion (+$100)
4. Wireless network adapter (+$100)

Keep in mind that even if these upgrades are all made to the 360, there are still irresolvable shortcomings. There is no way for the 360 to use blu-ray for games, so its disc durability and disc drive noise is naturally quite a bit worse. The 360 also has what could be considered design flaws. First is the tray-based disc drive, which has plagued the system with disc-scratching problems. Also, the earlier models were not sufficiently cooled and have a 30% failure rate, though warranty changes now relegate that one to an annoyance.

But let’s pretend that the above upgrades produce a PS3 equivalent in terms of features. Adding the above comes out to a whopping $800 total cost. That’s 2x the cost of the PS3.

This analysis should make it obvious why PS3 sales are as strong as they are despite the shelf price. Because most of the consumers who are decent at math and want the above four things would not be caught dead spending $800 when they can get them for $400. Analysts missed it, and sadly, a lot of consumers missed it. It's just an embarrassing blip, and instead of owning up to the mistake, analysts are jumping on the latest sales numbers for another opportunity at redemption.

The 360 might appear a better value to casual gamers who have only a mild interest in certain upgrades, or find it easier to pay smaller installments over time. For those who do care about most or all features, it is vastly overpriced compared to the PS3, and this was the demographic that analysts underappreciated by the millions when making their critical error. We need to also realize that it would be incorrect to assert that all who buy an Arcade do so with the intention of not buying upgrades and achieving the aforementioned value. That fails to happen with frequency, many consumers are oblivious to the nickle-dime strategy. Sucking people in with a low product price only to hit them with overpriced upgrades, service fees, or extended warranty that they may not have been aware of is called “nickle-diming.” It is an incredibly effective and popular technique, so much so that it has become the norm for many products like printers. Microsoft has thus far used it to perfection and taken very little flak for it, as analysts and consumers normally fixate on shelf prices, naturally lowest on any product using the nickle-dime strategy.

EDIT: Updated numbers to most recent figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
you had me at ps3. its good to see numbers backing arguments concerning the major consoles. i think the main thing that had people thinking the ps3 was a doomed ship ( price aside ) was the format war between hd dvd and blu ray. had blu ray not been the chosen next format things for sony would definelty be worse but they won that and because of that it helped them out alot. i hope both the 360 and ps3 continue to thrive.

Many people expected November to be the month that the PS3 would shine. Two of its biggest titles of the year, LittleBig Planet and Resistance 2, launched that month, and holiday demand was expected to drive sales up. However, the PS3 was, quite literally, smoked by the competition:

1- Wii 2.04M
2- DS 1.57M
3- Xbox 360 836k
4- PSP 421k
5- Playstation 3 378k
6- Playstation 2 206k

Not only did the Wii have absolutely extraordinary sales, but the 360, Sony’s main competitor, outsold it by more than 2:1.

[quote name='oasisboy']Many people expected November to be the month that the PS3 would shine. Two of its biggest titles of the year, LittleBig Planet and Resistance 2, launched that month, and holiday demand was expected to drive sales up. However, the PS3 was, quite literally, smoked by the competition:

1- Wii 2.04M
2- DS 1.57M
3- Xbox 360 836k
4- PSP 421k
5- Playstation 3 378k
6- Playstation 2 206k

Not only did the Wii have absolutely extraordinary sales, but the 360, Sony’s main competitor, outsold it by more than 2:1.[/QUOTE]

But Yuo don't know. That's all part of their plan
ps3.gif

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=506

Your real number analysis is well done, and it's nice to actually have some figures to back up your argument. Linking or citing a source would be helpful.

As for the value argument, I believe it only holds true for gamers who actually do research and understand all the parts necessary to get an equal experience from both systems. If you're a parent or grandparent who only wants to get their loved one a next-gen gaming system, then they'll either go with the cheapest or most popular (hence, 360 or Wii).

As the PS3 drops in price, the lines will begin to blur even more and the PS3's competitiveness will increase.

Once that happens, the only thing left is really the games.

[quote name='oasisboy']Many people expected November to be the month that the PS3 would shine. Two of its biggest titles of the year, LittleBig Planet and Resistance 2, launched that month, and holiday demand was expected to drive sales up. However, the PS3 was, quite literally, smoked by the competition:

1- Wii 2.04M
2- DS 1.57M
3- Xbox 360 836k
4- PSP 421k
5- Playstation 3 378k
6- Playstation 2 206k

Not only did the Wii have absolutely extraordinary sales, but the 360, Sony’s main competitor, outsold it by more than 2:1.[/quote]

While I don't consider Nintendo products as competing for the same money demographic, there was no debate on my part that the gaming industry is booming and Sony did the worst in a small field, if you're going by units and not money. But you need to understand that I'm not addressing that, I'm addressing those correlating it to PS3 doomsday. It simply is not true. It's not a material disparity to PS3 health, and it largely reflects a GPU die shrink that Sony was not able to match in time for the holidays.

[quote name='FitzRoy']While I don't consider Nintendo products as competing for the same money demographic, there was no debate on my part that the gaming industry is booming and Sony did the worst in a small field. But you need to understand that I'm not addressing that, I'm addressing those correlating it to PS3 doomsday.[/QUOTE]

........... Oasisboy really nailed it. 2 of Playstations biggest games launched and everyone expected to see more and more PS3's fly off the shelves, that didn't happen.

[quote name='pimpinc333']........... Oasisboy really nailed it. 2 of Playstations biggest games launched and everyone expected to see more and more PS3's fly off the shelves, that didn't happen.[/quote]

MGS, God of War, and Gran Turismo are the system movers. GTA and FF are, too, but those are multiplatform. LBP and Resistance 2? Fat chance, those franchises have nowhere near the familiarity, and LBP at least is altogether unfamiliar. Nothing against the games, they're just not big movers at this shelf price.

[quote name='FitzRoy']MGS, God of War, and Gran Turismo are the system movers. GTA and FF are, too, but those are multiplatform. LBP and Resistance 2? Fat chance, those franchises have nowhere near the familiarity, and LBP at least is altogether unfamiliar. Nothing against the games, they're just not big movers at this shelf price.[/quote]

But you have to admit that the more novel games such as Pain, and especially LittleBigPlanet are very intriguing to the same demographic that the Wii targets. It does well at appearing to have a simple design (which it does, and most games do, but don't come across that way in the way they're marketed etc). This widens the market significantly. However there is still the major obstacle of the pricetag (which the 360 seems to have emphasized, even though in this day and age, to get the functionality of the ps3 on the 360, you actually have to pay more). It seems like a simple problem for corporate to solve, but I really wonder why it hasn't been nipped in the bud, and continues to be a major factor in the public eye.

its not in danger of dying

though i got a great deal on a ps3 on black friday using the 30% live cashback stacked with a 10% ebay coupon. 10 days after receiving/opening it I sold it on craigslist. The lack of dual sound output and the neverending system updates got old quick. And i was playing it in hd out of the box

One day I'll get it again, probably wait until they are available for $200ish

the PS3 is a GREAT entertainment system. i have one and love it, but it is an ENTERTAINMENT system that plays games, while the 360 is a videogame system that has some nice multimedia features... i LOVE blu-ray and i LOVE my PS3, but as a platform for gaming? i honestly don't think it comes close... flame away...

[quote name='saldogg']the PS3 is a GREAT entertainment system. i have one and love it, but it is an ENTERTAINMENT system that plays games, while the 360 is a videogame system that has some nice multimedia features... i LOVE blu-ray and i LOVE my PS3, but as a platform for gaming? i honestly don't think it comes close... flame away...[/QUOTE]

There's no need for anyone to flame anyone. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. I agree with you though.

Nobody says it's going to die (well, besides cnn's article title), it's just a solid 3rd place. though a sub-gamecube 3rd place, but it won't fall off the market.

Can we all just cut this crap, I'm tried of reading all this fanboy bs. I really truly though we all had gotten over this, it seems not. If you hate the PS3, fine stay in the xbox forum, if you love both cool, but all this back and forth is just making stupid. The PS3 is fine where it is, it could use a price drop instead of having weird bundles which few people buy such as the Uncharted 160 gb one. It doesn't make how poor or great the PS3 is doing in comparison to the 360 since the Wii is destorying both systems in terms of sales.

[quote name='danh920']its not in danger of dying

though i got a great deal on a ps3 on black friday using the 30% live cashback stacked with a 10% ebay coupon. 10 days after receiving/opening it I sold it on craigslist. The lack of dual sound output and the neverending system updates got old quick. And i was playing it in hd out of the box

One day I'll get it again, probably wait until they are available for $200ish[/quote]

Well you can have separate cords for picture and sound, although you cannot have both outputting sound. And seriously, how many system updates did you go through in 10 days? 1 if that...

[quote name='ninja dog']Nobody says it's going to die (well, besides cnn's article title), it's just a solid 3rd place. though a sub-gamecube 3rd place, but it won't fall off the market.[/QUOTE]

"sub-gamecube"? PS3 has already sold 17 million in its 2 years, the gamecube sold 21 million over the period of 5-6 years... Calling it "sub-gamecube" is like saying the PSP is "sub-atari lynx".

[quote name='RedvsBlue']PS3 sales will do just fine with the increasing popularity of blu ray, the end.[/quote]
The problem with your prediction is that standalone Blu-ray players are getting a lot cheaper. Like I said in another thread, you can already get a 360 with a hard drive and a Blu-ray player for about the same price as a PS3.

The PS3 had a grace period where Blu-ray players were about the same price as the PS3 itself, so it made sense to buy a PS3 if you wanted Blu-ray. That's all over now.

In the future, Blu-ray players are going to get even cheaper, and they're going to get price cuts faster than the PS3 will get them.

Listen guys, like anything in life, it's rarely ever just one thing that causes something to succeed or fail.

Those analysts predicting doom and gloom are failing to see that the system, despite its costs, still has sold 17 million, is still selling games that are getting on the top 10 charts even if it's usually just 1-2 games. Also they fail to see that Sony still has other areas to pull market and both the PS2 and PSP still on market.

However, those who think everything is find with the PS3 fail to see it's difficulties at market with manufacturing costs, inability to market certain games like MS does with its million release sellers like GoW2.

Bluray is just another feature, it's nice and does factor in, but it's not everything. For as much as bluray helps, rick is right in that it matters less now that standalone players go for much less nowadays.

However, also factor in that 2009 will see a price cut for the PS3, not to mention there's the excellent 2009 lineup like God of War 3, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 (hopefully), inFamous, and more.

Also, it's important to note that as bluray prices go down, that means that the cost of manufacturing goes down. Since one of the big costs in the PS3 is the bluray drive, that means that the PS3 manufacturing costs are going down as well.

So really guys, it's not all doom and gloom, but not everything is fine.

It's really, really important to realize the difference between not being at the top of the market, and being a failure. Nintendo back in the gamecube generation was clearly at the bottom of the home console market. However, they were still successful in making money. Same for the PSP, it clearly hasn't done as well as the DS. However, the system has already paid for itself a long time ago and more.

The PS3 is a special case due to its manufacturing costs and the money Sony has sunk into it already. But if they just kept the price or lowered it slightly, but kept breaking even on the system, then sold a lot software in 2009 (and software is selling people) Sony could be a financial success this generation even if they weren't on top.

Also, anyone who actually wishes for the PS3 to fail is a fool, already the competition between Sony and MS has provided a lot of good things for us gamers.

[quote name='Vanigan']Also, anyone who actually wishes for the PS3 to fail is a fool, already the competition between Sony and MS has provided a lot of good things for us gamers.[/quote]

I don't think this is necessarily true, because the PS3 failing could serve as a harsh lesson to Sony and lead to a much better PS4. One of the ways you learn from competition is to get your ass kicked so you come back stronger.

[quote name='oasisboy']However, the PS3 was, quite literally, smoked by the competition:[/quote]

Figuratively? Either that or I can't believe I missed the Youtube video.

[quote name='rickonker']I don't think this is necessarily true, because the PS3 failing could serve as a harsh lesson to Sony and lead to a much better PS4. One of the ways you learn from competition is to get your ass kicked so you come back stronger.[/quote]

Tell that to Sega.

No, the PS3 outright failing is a bad for us gamers. Sony has already gotten its harsh lesson by how much they've had to spend and bend over to try and compete with the 360. That's plenty harsh considering how much money the PS3 division has eaten up. I would like to see a few more execs fired so that we get some fresh new faces, and perhaps a more unified SCE across all regions.

However, the PS3's situation is actually good for us gamers. Why? Because it hasn't completely failed, and can still be a success, despite clearly being last in the pack, and pretty far behind. Sony has already had its ass kicked but is still running. It's still enough of a threat to force MS to create the NXE and lower the price. It also forced them to really push the console, whereas earlier in the year the 360 was floundering, and the PS3 still going to force MS to react with the really good 2009 lineup the PS3 has. Also, MS had to go out and fund extra JRPG development leading to the wealth of JRPGs on the 360, there's no way in hell MS would have pulled a move like that had not for their desire to unseat Playstation brand from its position as the JRPG leader. Likewise, Sony has had to invest in those exclusives to combat the 360's lineup, making up for the system's lack of features with new exclusives, even funding the development of Versus 13.

It's also important to note that if PS3 does fail outright, there's really no one in the position to provide competition to the 360 or the next consoles, especially not with the recession.

Keep in mind though, I do have both consoles and play both regularly so I get a lot of the immediate benefits of competition on both systems. For those with just one system (which are many) they may have a hard time seeing anything beyond just what they have.

Sega still exists; they just decided not to make any more consoles. I think we can be pretty confident that there will be a PS4.

It's true that the PS3's failures so far have taught Sony a lesson (we hope), but the more it fails the more lessons Sony should learn for the PS4.

Personally, after seeing the PS2 last gen as the shittiest console out of the three on the market, I'm even shocked Sony made it to their third gen.

They had rampant DRE problems, systems that scratched discs(like MS' 360 does) and a couple of other things working against them. Yet SOMEHOW people kept buying the fuckin' things.

If you were one of the unlucky people after NINETY STINKIN' DAYS to get a DRE, you had two choices really:

A) buy another
B) pay Sony extortion money in the form of $45 to replace your console with a fine quality refurb(hahahaha my one buddy went through SIX fuckin' consoles before they sent one that wasn't equally fucked up) or $75 to repair and ship back YOUR console

So, quite frankly, I do hope that Sony learns a lesson from this gen and stays stuck in third place.

As for Blu-Ray, I don't have an HDtv, don't want one and I'm not made of money nor do I CARE enough to rebuy the 5-10 movies I actually want to rewatch on Blu-Ray from the DVD format I have them on NOW.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Personally, after seeing the PS2 last gen as the shittiest console out of the three on the market, I'm even shocked Sony made it to their third gen.

They had rampant DRE problems, systems that scratched discs(like MS' 360 does) and a couple of other things working against them. Yet SOMEHOW people kept buying the fuckin' things.

If you were one of the unlucky people after NINETY STINKIN' DAYS to get a DRE, you had two choices really:

A) buy another
B) pay Sony extortion money in the form of $45 to replace your console with a fine quality refurb(hahahaha my one buddy went through SIX fuckin' consoles before they sent one that wasn't equally fucked up) or $75 to repair and ship back YOUR console

So, quite frankly, I do hope that Sony learns a lesson from this gen and stays stuck in third place.

As for Blu-Ray, I don't have an HDtv, don't want one and I'm not made of money nor do I CARE enough to rebuy the 5-10 movies I actually want to rewatch on Blu-Ray from the DVD format I have them on NOW.[/quote]

I find this offensive. HOW DARE You even try to compare the PS2 to the shit king of defective hardware that the 360 is. Sure the PS2 may have reigned in the title of prince of shit, but the 360 has not only taken this title, but beat the PS2 senseless making sure no other console fucks up this badly. They definitely took a page from sony and decided if they're going to fuck up, they might as well do it in style and fuck everything up.

But anyways the PS2 and 360 failures are nowhere near comparable. The PS2 can be fixed by opening it and tweaking a cog. The 360's failure is the motherboard wrapping or the gpu dying. The PS2 one is fixable by normal people The 360 one is fixable by professionals.

And the 90 day warranty. Remember that in 2005-2006 Microsoft's 360 warranty was also only 90 days.

and 45 dollars for a refurb? That's better then Microsoft wanting 250 to repair a broken 360 in late 2005 early 2006. Sony may have fingered your corn hole, but microsoft raped your ass with a bat and no lube. Microsoft makes sony look like a gentle lover by contrast.

[quote name='Thongsy']Can we all just cut this crap, I'm tried of reading all this fanboy bs. I really truly though we all had gotten over this, it seems not. If you hate the PS3, fine stay in the xbox forum, if you love both cool, but all this back and forth is just making stupid. [/quote]

I will tell you what I am always told whenever I complain at the "wii in stock threads". If you don't like it, then don't read this thread and move on.

These are the sacred wise words of the wii in stock fanboys.

yeah they have ben slack on the platformers whih is odd since they had so many great ones on the ps2. wheres the next jak series or at the very least sly cooper. i want a ps3 sly cooper very bad.

[quote name='pimpinc333']2 of Playstations biggest games launched and everyone expected to see more and more PS3's fly off the shelves, that didn't happen.[/quote]

Exactly - it's because there's no such thing as a game worth $460 + tax. I'm probably a pretty good example of Sony's PS3 problem.

- I was/am a huge PS2 fan.
- I can afford to buy a PS3 at any time
- I LOVE video games in general and have no loyalty to any company

I don't want a PS3 because there aren't enough exclusive games to justify the price and the 360 is getting it done when it comes to multi-platform releases. It's that simple.

[quote name='javeryh']Exactly - it's because there's no such thing as a game worth $460 + tax. I'm probably a pretty good example of Sony's PS3 problem.

I don't want a PS3 because there aren't enough exclusive games to justify the price and the 360 is getting it done when it comes to multi-platform releases. It's that simple.[/QUOTE]

Same with everything you said. I actually did buy a PS3 though for MGS4. I'm still trying to put it to use. I can honestly say I used the PS3 more for Blu Rays then Games.

[quote name='javeryh']Exactly - it's because there's no such thing as a game worth $460 + tax. I'm probably a pretty good example of Sony's PS3 problem.

I don't want a PS3 because there aren't enough exclusive games to justify the price and the 360 is getting it done when it comes to multi-platform releases. It's that simple.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat.

But I will add that I want PS2 BC in any PS3 I purchase. I still have a PS2 backlog that I would like to play on my HDTV.

If the PS2 had HDTV support like the Xbox1(outside of select titles), I wouldn't worry about PS2 BC.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Personally, after seeing the PS2 last gen as the shittiest console out of the three on the market, I'm even shocked Sony made it to their third gen.

A) buy another

As for Blu-Ray, I don't have an HDtv, don't want one and I'm not made of money nor do I CARE enough to rebuy the 5-10 movies I actually want to rewatch on Blu-Ray from the DVD format I have them on NOW.[/quote]

Waa Waa Waa. I knew you would be in here crying. I had a launch PS2 and it STILL works. I agree with Paco here comparing the PS2 and Xbox360 manufacturing problems is way outta touch. Sounds like you and your buddy are just wayyy to rough on your consoles.

I think PS3 is the best system but I haven't bought it yet (currently not playing alot, I just pick up PS2 Puzzle Quest or Marvel Ult Alliance every once in a while)

But if I was going to buy a machine it would be the PS3. Wii is a gimmick, XBox360 has generic games and crappy quality - PS3 has the type of games that fire my imagination and a cool Bluray player to boot, and in my book that's worth any price difference.

[quote name='rickonker']The problem with your prediction is that standalone Blu-ray players are getting a lot cheaper. Like I said in another thread, you can already get a 360 with a hard drive and a Blu-ray player for about the same price as a PS3.

The PS3 had a grace period where Blu-ray players were about the same price as the PS3 itself, so it made sense to buy a PS3 if you wanted Blu-ray. That's all over now.

In the future, Blu-ray players are going to get even cheaper, and they're going to get price cuts faster than the PS3 will get them.[/quote]

And yet, if you're going to buy a blu-ray player, why wouldn't you choose 1 unit over 2? You'd have half the clutter and bonuses like free netplay, a hard drive, and wireless support. Not to mention that the PS3 has far more resources devoted to its high userbase than some random stand-alone. Firmware fixes and tech support will outperform and outlast any stand-alone you could buy today.

as far as I know, there is a simple explanation why 360 is outsell PS3. 360 is easier to Mod and that lead to easier acquired Pirate games. Until someone can figure it out how to burn the Blu-ray games to the PS3 HD this trend will continue.

This all sort of sounds like John "The fundamentals of the economy are strong" McCain. Yeah, you can look at numbers from the last couple of years and things seem fine. But you are blind and/or in denial if you can't see that more recently things are kind of hitting the fan.

Is the PS3 in trouble? Don't know, don't care. But you can't denyt that November was kind of worrying.

[quote name='tomaway']as far as I know, there is a simple explanation why 360 is outsell PS3. 360 is easier to Mod and that lead to easier acquired Pirate games. Until someone can figure it out how to burn the Blu-ray games to the PS3 HD this trend will continue.[/QUOTE]

1209715985755.gif

[quote name='tomaway']as far as I know, there is a simple explanation why 360 is outsell PS3. 360 is easier to Mod and that lead to easier acquired Pirate games. Until someone can figure it out how to burn the Blu-ray games to the PS3 HD this trend will continue.[/quote]

I thought the PS3 was already cracked and some people could play copied games. It's just not really feaseable due to the damn blu ray blanks running about 30 bucks each. At that price might as well buy the full thing.

Of course the 360 is gonna beat it in sales when its cheaper and better bundles are being offered.

My gf just got me a ps3 for x-mas and Im seriously tempted to have her take it back because I think 400 is just too much for a system without any games.

[quote name='FitzRoy']And yet, if you're going to buy a blu-ray player, why wouldn't you choose 1 unit over 2? You'd have half the clutter and bonuses like free netplay, a hard drive, and wireless support. Not to mention that the PS3 has far more resources devoted to its high userbase than some random stand-alone. Firmware fixes and tech support will outperform and outlast any stand-alone you could buy today.[/quote]

Because you'd rather play the games that are out for the 360 than the PS3 games? At that point in the decision-making process, after the Blu-ray advantage is erased, are you really going to decide based on how many units you'll have instead of what games you'll be able to play?

I think where Sony went wrong was in educating the consumer. Most don't know the type of value they will receive when they purchase a PS3, therefore making it harder the justify paying 400+ for one.

What FitzRoy said is spot on, but you better believe that the average consumer doesn't know it.

Hell, one of my friends has been a gamer for all of his life, yet he somehow thought that he wouldn't be able to play his DVDs on his PS3, because he thought it could only play Blu-Ray discs. This is a perfect example of how the marketing team at Sony has failed.

bread's done
Back