Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']

Are you serious?[/quote]

Okay, I exaggerated when I said 'harassed' but he called private, and my mother answered. She said that he was cussing and she couldn't really make out anything he said (she speaks Spanish only). But then I got worried because my dad started asking me all kinds of questions. I hope this shit doesn't get out of hand. He's a hack I'm telling you!

My boobs hurt just watching that. Man, the shit guys come up with. I'm gonna start a youtube channel called Womanswers. My first video will be, how big does a penis have to be to squish a beer can!

Damn, I thought this was all a joke...I seriously thought it was Brak calling you from work or something.

Why you TKB? Did you have any interaction with him here on CAG?

No way. How ze hell did Big Mike get your phone number? Really though, you don't have anything to worry about. The FBI is already after him.

[quote name='DarlingNina']My boobs hurt just watching that. Man, the shit guys come up with. I'm gonna start a youtube channel called Womanswers. My first video will be, how big does a penis have to be to squish a beer can![/QUOTE]

They answered that too at the basic level. 35 lbs., dawg. Good luck finding a 35 lb. wang.
PM Strell

[quote name='Eviltude']They answered that too at the basic level. 35 lbs., dawg. Good luck finding a 35 lb. wang.
PM Strell
[/quote]

I didn't see that part. I skimmed to the big boobies part.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn, I thought this was all a joke...I seriously thought it was Brak calling you from work or something.

Why you TKB? Did you have any interaction with him here on CAG?[/quote]

Never. Look, this is why it freaked me out:

The day before yesterday, I think it was, Teef made a "Highly Caffeinated OTT", or something of the sort. I also noticed that on the front page, you all were talking about Big Mike.. But I never posted, I just took a peek, and signed off my comp. That night, when I got out of work, I was on the phone with Teef when he called me. I let it ring and he left a voice message. But in his voice mail he said:

" uhhhh...This is the Big Mike Show... uhhhh... I'm superly caffeinated right now... uhhh... so this show may be a little weird..."

C r e e p y.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I didn't see that part. I skimmed to the big boobies part.[/QUOTE]

Good choice.

I want some more background on this Big Mike shit. This $$$$a is legit out of his mind, not like that is a surprise to anyone.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Keep it under D's next time please.[/quote]

There were some good size boobies in that video, you chumps just skipped to the end.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']There were some good size boobies in that video, you chumps just skipped to the end.[/quote]

Oh I saw them :cool:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Never. Look, this is why it freaked me out:

The day before yesterday, I think it was, Teef made a "Highly Caffeinated OTT", or something of the sort. I also noticed that on the front page, you all were talking about Big Mike.. But I never posted, I just took a peek, and signed off my comp. That night, when I got out of work, I was on the phone with Teef when he called me. I let it ring and he left a voice message. But in his voice mail he said:

" uhhhh...This is the Big Mike Show... uhhhh... I'm superly caffeinated right now... uhhh... so this show may be a little weird..."

C r e e p y.[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKlj3HPHbOA&feature=channel_page[/media]

[quote name='thekeybladewars']There were some good size boobies in that video, you chumps just skipped to the end.[/quote]
The chick with the D's was ugly, but the one with the C's was hot. Why'd they both have to be blond, though?

[quote name='Eviltude'][vid][/quote]

Ah...so it sounds like someone called TKB with the sound clip of the beginning of that show.

BTW: first time I click on one of his videos...super creepy...dude's head bobbles like a bobble head in a car in a bumpy road, and why the hell does he keep looking up when he knows where the camera is at?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That is definitely creepy...is he still active on CAG? If so I gotta ban his ass for harassing CAGs.[/quote]

Not to be an ass, but I doubt you banning him will get him to stop calling me. I mean, I was telling Brak earlier that this guy must be a skilled hacker or something. My guess is that he probably oozed his way through the forms I've used to buy shit online. Some of those forms ask for your phone number. I buy shit online all the time. What scares me, is that he might even have access to my credit card number. And, well, that stinks...

[quote name='Eviltude'][Video][/quote]

The voice message he left me consisted of the first 45 seconds of that video.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ah...so it sounds like someone called TKB with the sound clip of the beginning of that show.[/quote]

Yes but no. His voice sounded different. Then I could hear him mumble something to someone in the background.

Brak mentioned a few OTTs ago that he wanted to prank call people with the Mike Show...he asked for phone numbers...I'm pretty sure it's Brak.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm pretty sure someone is playing a prank on you TKB...I doubt he's calling you.[/quote]

He's called Brak and Teef, too. Maybe a whole lot more.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm pretty sure someone is playing a prank on you TKB...I doubt he's calling you.[/QUOTE]
*woosh*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brak mentioned a few OTTs ago that he wanted to prank call people with the Mike Show...he asked for phone numbers...I'm pretty sure it's Brak.[/quote]

Either Brak is a good liar or a good prankster. He told me Big Mike called his parents house, then his cell phone.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup...there you go...It's Brak and Teef.[/quote]

Those fuckers already played a prank on me today! Why are they doing this to me? :cry:

I think it's cause Teef knows I'm gullible.

And why is Brak MIA all of the sudden? He's the culprit, I hope.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']21, Nina. You must be, like.. 25-27. Since you've gone to Med school and all. Right?[/quote]

I haven't gone to med school. I'm 24. I feel so old on this forum. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back